The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2012, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 20
GuyonGal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shantou (汕头)--PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal Junior View Post
Actually since you been there already, you also can give info update rite...
Ya, I been there once but not info and short for a short period. This time only two days... a bit rush, so need clear info and update at here
Old 23-10-2012, 01:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveoversea View Post
If all things fail, just take any bus to those ulu parts of town to sian those meimei lor
============
i went there early this year with fellow property agents. those tey chew muay like us singaporeans a lot. they think very highly of us singapore man especially property agents. they really fall in love with us on 2nd day.
2 of us did singapore proud there.
but of course did not do silly things end up like cgh lah

tey chew ah muay su gak sin ga por towkay ni!
Old 09-07-2013, 10:46 AM
Samster

Recently back to Shantou again with two nights stay there. The second day there in the late afternoon, while waiting for my client to call me. About two hours free, I walked along the road, 珠池路, and came to place busy place like our wet market. The surrounding of this market has a lot of shops. So, I tried to hunt for interesting outlet, and saw some saloons providing facial for RMB15 (<SGD 3) but not sure on there quality. So I continue my hunting till came to a corner of a street (not know the name). A outlet with full glass and colourful lighting. I walked nearer to take a peek. WOW....! So many in short skirt and low cut with almost full breast pop out. Without thinking twice, I pushed the glass door, and walked into the shop. I asked any offer for facial. The lady boss replied very direct to me that no face washing offer but they do offer aeroplane washing... Hahahaha.... of course this was a massage shop. The entry fee was RMB 40 (< SGD8) for ONE hour. After some conversation with the lady boss, she asked to to pick my choice in these WLs. I chose a big boobs and followed her to a small room where located inside the shop. Closed the door, and went ontop the bed. She started to do a piano massage on my back.... ker ker ker... no different like in Singapore. last time 10 mins. later she asked me to turned over for front piano massage.... Really nothing great as more on SOP... till move to south.... she will rub my little brother.... till hard .... I was given two offers... Wash aeroplane or FJ.... Since no much interest on doing FJ with her. I asked her the charge for wash aeroplane. She offered RMB 40 (<SGD 8). I said to her so EX.... can reduce... but she quite insist.... Without further wasting time (because my client may call me at anytime). So accepted her offer. Then she went out the room. Later, she came back with a small plastic sink of warm water and paper towel cloth. She put some like kind of body wash on my little bro for cleaning... with motion of masturbating me... felt good (hehehehe)... I started to roam her too.... till I couldn't hold any further... She noticed that and started to go faster.... and she use a standby toilet paper to cover the shooting... fully unloaded.... she started to use the water to clean up for me.... ya... that's it... all came to the end.....

Another interesting experience.....!
Old 09-07-2013, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

What is the rate for FJ?
Old 09-07-2013, 06:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyonGal View Post
Another interesting experience.....!
=======
ah hia, li suay puau ki toa?
Old 12-07-2013, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiplash View Post
What is the rate for FJ?
Didnt ask... not in the mood and interest.... I had fXXked a china mature woman in Hangzhou two days and nights before to Shangtou.
Old 12-07-2013, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post
=======
ah hia, li suay puau ki toa?
Ya.... hehehe...
Old 12-07-2013, 04:45 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

More than 10 years ago,went to Shantou province (Village area) visited relative.Cousin(girl) asked me whether I want to watch strip show.RM$4=$1. I pretend to be a gentleman & said no.Think about it wasted.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List

Last edited by ah rat; 13-07-2013 at 11:05 AM.
Old 13-07-2013, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
More than 10 years ago,went to Shantou province (Village area) visited relative.Cousin(girl) asked me whether I want to watch strip show.RM$4=$1. I pretend to be a gentleman & said no.Think about it wasted.
Can call your Cousin for information!?
Old 14-07-2013, 04:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyonGal View Post
Can call your Cousin for information!?
=======
tell her - ah muay, Singapore towkay ai sio gan
Old 19-09-2013, 04:30 PM
Samster

just visited this place last week.... Sad... really nothing much... CIM... so do foot massages only at there at GZ
Old 14-02-2015, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 18
charsiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any happening in Shantou, China

Hi guys, me planning a trip there next.month and would appreciate Bros here for some tips about any MPs there offering packages like massages, BJs n FJ n overnighter. Haven't been travelling much so no idea about this place.

Thanks guys...

cs
Old 14-02-2015, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any happening in Shantou, China

Quote:
Originally Posted by charsiew View Post
Hi guys, me planning a trip there next.month and would appreciate Bros here for some tips about any MPs there offering packages like massages, BJs n FJ n overnighter. Haven't been travelling much so no idea about this place.

Thanks guys...

cs
did you search thru the threads to see if there is an existing...did you read this sticky...

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=506129

here there is an existing thread for shantou...pls post here...will merge your thread there...

http://samsforum.com/showthr...hlight=shantou

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-02-2015, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any happening in Shantou, China

Quote:
Originally Posted by charsiew View Post
..would appreciate Bros here for some tips about any MPs there offering packages like massages, BJs n FJ n overnighter. Haven't been travelling much so no idea about this place.
Actually quite surprising that there's not more info etc on here about Shantou/Swatow.

I would have thought that since there's a lot of Teochew in Singapore and SE Asia that Chaosan would be a natural magnet. Perhaps guys become quite circumspect/curb their libido when visiting ancestral homes? LOL

My tip on how to get something going when in new China destinations (or indeed any destination around the world) - first, just chat with the hotel personnel to get your bearings AND they will usually also offer good advise on what to avoid. If this is not enough/only got info on touristy things, chat with the GROUP of taxi/tuk-tuk/moto/bicycle etc drivers who usually hang around outside hotels. I emphasize group as not really as good if just talking to one.

Oh, you'll most likely be scammed first time around - but be a quick learner! And of course take the usual sensible precautions when out mongering including and especially NOT bringing too much cash, Credit/bank cards and of course no bling which just attracts the wrong attention.

And again I emphasize, DO avoid offers of assistance via the internet - Such offers are too many times just the first step towards getting scammed - and scammed big time as these are guys who specializes on preying on the trust and naivety of newbies about to go to a new destination vs locals who are usually just opportunistic small time scammers.

Get hooked up with a crook stealth agent via the internet - they'll be all over you from the minute you step into your destination to when you leave - and only after they squeeze every last drop from you. If you still really need somebody to guide you, then just contact one of the advertisers on here as you will then know that you are dealing with somebody up-front.

Please also think before you put up a post asking for wingmen or to meet up at your destination. Scammer stealth agents will be on you like bees to honey.

Just IMHO and suggestin'

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 14-02-2015 at 01:32 PM.
Old 14-02-2015, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 18
charsiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro SEAJ, every hint is helpful cos we are going there to have a good time and not being scammed.

cs

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1