The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2009, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute
Zhang Mu Tou (樟木头), Dong Guan (东管)

Here I go again with another field report. Another new thread as I found not much about this town in the other thread about Dong Guan.

A friend had asked me to go to Dong Guan, I was more than happy to go. We left Hong Kong at 2PM. When we cleared both sides Immigrations and Customs, we had our lunch at Luo Hu (罗湖). I was very eager and excited then as I have never been to Chang Ping (长平) and what makes matter better was I am with a guy who have frequented there many times before. So, we should be having a fun time.

While at this café, my friend was briefing me on what to expect, how much to spend and our itineraries. He has also confirm that we will be staying overnight in this Town. To my disappointment, he told me that we are not going to Chang Ping but a smaller Town call Zhang Mu Tou (樟木头). He explained to me that this town is nearer from SZ than Chang Ping is. After our quick lunch, we headed for the train station. The train ticket to Zhang Mu Tou cost RMB35.00 per PAX. We seated ourselves in Car #5 (The Bistro) so that we could talk face-to-face and he explained and revealed more information about the fun place we are about to visit. The train ride was 20 minutes.

On arrival, we visited a ‘Clean’ Massage (Garden Hotel Dong Guan). The massage was an hour for RMB48.00 per person. As I am the newbie and he is the Leader, so, I followed his lead. This massage place, IMHO, was not good. I did receive some nice touches here and there but the facilities were poor. No shower, steam bath and sauna. Off we went after the massage to our final destination. Hailed a cab and taken to “Good View Hotel” After the formalities, we checked in at about 1730 HRS. Receiving more instructions from my friend, he told me to meet him at 6:15 PM so that we could proceed to the KTV. I was a little surprise (WHY SO EARLY?) and I was feeling hungry, I thought of having dinner first before the KTV but he said no, not wanting to disobey my leader, I just be a good solider and followed his instruction, and this was why.

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT BEEN TO DG – PLEASE TAKE NOTE! This is the Standard Operating Procedure. Cheonger must be there early to choose the ‘Meat” otherwise, all the fresh and good meat will be taken by other Cheonger if we were late. So, bear with me and allow me to explain.

Took the lift down to the lobby, walk toward the rear of this nice and clean hotel. First thing I noticed was this place call “RED ZONE CLUB”. We were being ushered in and were seated in a place with excellent view of what was in-store. We were the first Punters to arrive. As my friend is a regular punter, he was greeted by several MMS who know him by name. He decided to take the WG from this MMS and her name is Yo-Yo. I think she is a sexy looking woman with nice facial features. Yo-Yo brought her whole family of young and lovely WL for us to sample and view. She was delighted as I took 2 of her “daughters” name Xiao Li (小莉) and Xiao Hong (小红) and my leader and friend took XiangXiang (香香). We sat around some more to view other “daughters” from other families just in case if we find 1 or 2 nicer/better WL’s and we could change. My friend told me they charge 2 / 5 / 8 and the WG’s dressed in red are 3 / 8 / 1 (those taller and slender girls but not overly attractive).

We adjourned to the KTV room at about quarter past 7 PM. The usual stuff happened and we did not have a naked party. We were chatting, playing dice games and singing. We had 2 bottles of red wine. A few hours past and I have chosen my WG for the night. Not a stunner. I had chosen Xiao Li (小莉). We called it a night at 1130PM, I think! I was famished, so ordered room service for the both of us. After our meal, we took our shower together. The bath tub was small and I had difficulty turning so our bodies were sort of connected and before we knew it, we were rubbing ourselves with our naked bodies. While we washed and cleaned, I pinched, played and squeezed her bosom and was fingering her pussy. Soon, she knelt and gave me a BBBJ in the shower. Though brief, the feeling was very GFE and good. It looks like we will be having a good time.

We had foreplay for a good 25 minutes with cat bath, licking, fingering, scratching and of course, oral sex. I reached for DUREX and capped on. She mounted me and rode me. She claimed she orgasm a couple of times, I don’t know. She suggested doggie after this and I started to pound for from behind, missionary, spooning and finally back to missionary. I couldn’t last any longer, so I came inside of her in the last position. We washed up, had my cigarette and slept like a log. I woke up at 9AM for breakfast which was included with the room. I wanted to pay her so that she could leave but she said she wanted another round of poking so we did it one more time before breakfast. It was not as good as the first time but still was very pleasurable. I paid her RMB800 + 100 (tips) and she was on her way. We both, thank each other for the good time, said some pleasantries and bid our farewells.

Overall experience and Summary:

Hotel: Good View Hotel (三正半山酒店)
KTV Name: Red Zone Club (Part of the Hotel)
Damage: RMB800 + 100 + 600 + MISC = RMB 1,600.00 (Round trip all inclusive)
Name: Xiao Li (小莉)
Looks: 6/10
Breast: A small C Cup with small sized Nipple
Body: Voluptuous Side (I like meaty type) with nice round ass
BBBJ: Yes
Rimming: No
GFE: Yes
RTF: No – Due to too many joints

The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 21-08-2009, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Zhang Mu Tou (樟木头), Dong Guan (东管)

Your ZMT FR finally out liao.

Thumbs up! I'm here to support!
Old 21-08-2009, 02:03 AM
Samster

waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Tony;

Thanks Bro. I always needed your support!
Old 21-08-2009, 02:30 AM
Samster

Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Uploading pics on behalf of bro waikeekee.

Zhang Mu Tou Train Station

Good View Hotel Lobby

More coming...
Old 21-08-2009, 03:14 AM
Samster

Red Zone Club

Reminds me a little of Resort Club in Bangkok.

Red Zone Club Mummy

Red Zone Club Mummy and KTV Hostess

More coming...
Old 21-08-2009, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 21
5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Zhang Mu Tou (樟木头), Dong Guan (东管)

Great work

Good write-up plus photos

Cheers~
Old 21-08-2009, 11:40 PM
Samster

Red Zone Club Hostess

Red Zone Club Hostesses

Red Zone Club Hostess
Old 22-08-2009, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Zhang Mu Tou (樟木头), Dong Guan (东管)

Thanks for the info on another place. Next time must go and recce since so near to GZ.

Who Shags Wins
Old 22-08-2009, 07:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 20
mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future

Goodview is the highest class in 樟木头.
Bus from CP to 樟木头 = RMB$5
Taxi from CP to 樟木头 = RMB$50
Train from CP to 樟木头 = 15 mins (Price not sure)

花园酒店is just next to the train station.
The town is about 5-10 walk only.
I stay in 樟木头阳光假日酒店 before. Not bad.
To what I see the entire town is not very big.

Anyone want 17 pieces of Bird Food. Do your part first
Old 22-08-2009, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 17
bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebirdie View Post

Sometime i wonder .....are u a singaporean or PRC resident...?

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 22-08-2009, 11:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
aakumu2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
Here I go again with another field report. Another new thread as I found not much about this town in the other thread about Dong Guan.

Hi bro,
Nice to read your report; ZMT is not so big as CP, but it looks that you had fun.
I hope we could go to CP together, let hope I have some free time and we could arrange when you are back from your trip.

My humble two cents.
Old 22-08-2009, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Here I go again with another field report. Another new thread as I found not much about this town in the other thread about Dong Guan........Body: Voluptuous Side (I like meaty type) with nice round ass
BBBJ: Yes
Rimming: No
GFE: Yes
RTF: No – Due to too many joints

Bro Waikeekee,

You're are now exploring new territories in South china to satisfy your hunger for chinese food. Soon I hope you can take me to those places to sample aswell. Another GREAT FR with pics. From the uncensored pic of Mummy YoYo that you emailed to me, I do agree with you that she very pretty. Hope I get more pics of her later...if you know what I mean....hahaha
Old 23-08-2009, 03:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals View Post
Thanks for the info on another place. Next time must go and recce since so near to GZ.
Whitegals;

You are welcome. I was merely sharing. Thank you for your points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebirdie View Post

Mr. mebirdie;

Also thanks for the additional information. I was in Garden Hotel then. Tried their massage. It costed RMB48.00 per hour. I agree, this town is something like Batu Pahat or Yong Peng. Small town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk88 View Post
Sometime i wonder .....are u a singaporean or PRC resident...?
Hey bonk88;

August 26 @ CP? Got on or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu2 View Post
Hi bro,
Nice to read your report; ZMT is not so big as CP, but it looks that you had fun.
I hope we could go to CP together, let hope I have some free time and we could arrange when you are back from your trip.

My humble two cents.
Dear aakumu2 or 1 or whatever;

I thought you said to meet me here in November? Sure in saying and hope is very different leh! Kawan!
Old 23-08-2009, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket View Post
Bro Waikeekee,

You're are now exploring new territories in South china to satisfy your hunger for chinese food. Soon I hope you can take me to those places to sample aswell. Another GREAT FR with pics. From the uncensored pic of Mummy YoYo that you emailed to me, I do agree with you that she very pretty. Hope I get more pics of her later...if you know what I mean....hahaha
Bro Rokket;

I shouldn't be replying you here since you already know all my movement. Anyway, YoYo is indeed a pretty woman. I wonder if she (as a mummy) can be eaten. I really enjoyed her company that night. BTW, no more pictures liao. That is all.

Last edited by waikeekee; 23-08-2009 at 03:53 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 23-08-2009, 06:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 20
mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future

Quote:
Mr. mebirdie;

Also thanks for the additional information. I was in Garden Hotel then. Tried their massage. It costed RMB48.00 per hour. I agree, this town is something like Batu Pahat or Yong Peng. Small town.

Hey bonk88;

August 26 @ CP? Got on or not?
Just come and we will be there for you.

The massage no SYT so far for me?
Garden Hotel need to climb stairs

Anyone want 17 pieces of Bird Food. Do your part first
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1