The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 07-03-2017, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzpop500 View Post
Hi just asking if Judy can do 69 . TIA
she can do lot more than just 69 bro
Old 08-03-2017, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 19
jazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud of

Thanks for reply. As a few regular WL I went retire Liao in need to quench my own lust for 69. One of them is house 24 last second room. Used to be a busty syt with beside mirror. Seeing myself doing 69 and FJ is so fun. Now hard to find WL with Slow nice 69. Kindly pm if u can share. Scare some dun want share here.
Old 08-03-2017, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
dannythedog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
any bros out there help to look out if Lai Lai hse 24 r 33. working thanks!
Old 10-03-2017, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 8
ApplePie130 is a glorious beacon of lightApplePie130 is a glorious beacon of lightApplePie130 is a glorious beacon of lightApplePie130 is a glorious beacon of lightApplePie130 is a glorious beacon of light

Interesting read.
Old 10-03-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
Teo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by op87 View Post
visited Judy this afternoon heres my simple FR

Body: Toned and fit
Boobs: A cupper, not for boob lover
BJ: 7/10 nothing special
FJ: 8/10 pump her in missionary and doggy, love that ass of hers

Dmg: 50

Would rtf if primary targets not avail, overall a good experience, judy is friendly if you know how to chat her up..

On a side note, saw h16 r14, saw from PSL list her name is JC, dont seem to have any FR on her, looks milfy....
Bro can enligthen where this Judy from couldnt find her name the list.
Old 12-03-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teo Ken View Post
Bro can enligthen where this Judy from couldnt find her name the list.
Judy is in H10 R12
Old 13-03-2017, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3366 / Power: 14
cupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Judy is in H10 R12
bro Judy should be in H10 R11
Old 14-03-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
Aserd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAserd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow judy in dress abit rare,

Shes usually in her small shorts and shirt , her small tiny perky ass is definitely so good to pump, 1 hr sessions with her are the best, especially when she licks you in the places that need licking.
Old 22-03-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: All Petain FR experience

Saw in ex H22 Sally's fb she is enjoying family lifes. Two childrens and visited Macau in 2016. Still she kept in contact with her sisters, especially H14 Kid, I wonder when will she call it a day.

Or that Sally is owner of some RLD jonits? The wonders of fb.
Old 24-03-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
doobeedoobeedoo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Saw in ex H22 Sally's fb she is enjoying family lifes. Two childrens and visited Macau in 2016. Still she kept in contact with her sisters, especially H14 Kid, I wonder when will she call it a day.

Or that Sally is owner of some RLD jonits? The wonders of fb.
Jacky stop stalking people luh
Old 25-03-2017, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
gravemeister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally had PAT H16 the other day
Loved her skin tone like a little tanned
Looks 7 milfy
Boobs 6 just nice
Loved the way she ride like squatting up n down instead of just kneeling and ride
Finished missionary
Loved the way she gives that eye contact kinda passionate
Damage 50 maybe cuz she was gonna have lunch
Heard from her 9 more months place gonna close liao
Quite sad kinda like how this place is n gonna miss my Malaysians there
Here's hoping to Hong Hong and princess cookie (she's so hard to get!) To complete
Old 25-03-2017, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
horn80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody knows if peng peng hse 20 still working? I went few times her door closed and is there any indian wl in hse 20?
Old 27-03-2017, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 14
leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn80 View Post
is there any indian wl in hse 20?
house 10 got 1 right side of the walkway when going in, she's fair skinned though

There's another granny type one somewhere in one of the house 20+, can't remember exactly where though
Old 29-03-2017, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Headed down to PT this afternoon to look for some budget release. Walked walked around and saw Aida door opened all the while. Very tempted to take her but afraid of her SOP service. Any bros here can advise what is she like recently?

Went a few rounds and saw H12 R01A open. Checked with the s-list and saw is May, CAT50 SYT. Told myself I'm gonna walk a bit more and if no one I like is available I'm gonna settle for her. Ended up settling for her after walking for another 10 mins.

Looks: 7/10. First time seeing her and on first look, really looks not bad. Went in, stripped and saw she has a naval piercing. I'm a sucker for naval piercing so I was really turned on. Look like those young hot mums you see. Boobs very small, A size, nth to rave about.

BBBJ + AR: 8/10. She really put in a lot of effort in this. Thoroughly licking and sucking my dick and playing around with it. Ample suction and just enough vibration to simulate. Went on to give me a good AR without the use of condom. AR was good, not just licking here and there but really trying to poke my asshole. Very shiok

FJ: 6/10. Started with cowgirl and it was a sight to see someone with naval piercing riding me. Lots of piak piak sound and it was really a turn on. Changed to missionary before ending with doggy. May has a really meaty ass to doggy. Pussy is very loose tho. But still no problem cumming.

GFE: 3/10. Engage in small talks here and there but during the session, quite mechanical.

RTF: yes, for her naval piercing and youthful looks and solid bj. hopefully the next time she will open up more and have more gfe. Cheers!
Old 30-03-2017, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
piranahpg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leekwantew View Post
house 10 got 1 right side of the walkway when going in, she's fair skinned though
Bro, I think I know who you are talking about, I think she is not very young too. There was a time she even had Indian actors pictures on her walls. I vaguely remember seeing her ply her trade in desker, years before she ended up in petain. I have never tried her, but are you sure she is Indian? She dosen't seem to have Indian features. I always felt she was masquerading as one probably to attract the India/Bangladesh clientele.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1