The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2006, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Recommend Hotel in Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by serembanmen
Mai ping or Chiangmai Orchid.. a very pretty receptionists
Mae Ping... agree kekekeke... but not girl frendly leh... KNS... always have to smuggle and scold ppl one..
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 10-05-2006, 01:15 PM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohni
Yeah Sheraton's suite not bad.
Sheraton also not girl frendly... 1000 baht charge .... and damn out of the way leh

Old 10-05-2006, 01:16 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
Now that sounds interesting.

Hope to hear more from other brothers.

BTW, how did your ex become ex, if you don't mind sharing ? I would have thought your ex was a prized catch - speak good English (hotel receptionist), University graduate, probably demure with all the attributes of virtuous Thai girl.

How did you let it slip ?
Will u give up a forest just for a tree?

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 10-05-2006, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow... I stayed at Imperial Mae Ping once. Yes, a couple of receptionists quite pretty.

Somebody mentioned Chiangmai Orchid....hm....worth a recce !

How come nobody chio the Thai receptionists ? I mean not for ONS or what. Genuine friendship, perhaps leading to marriage.
Cos it gets complicated... If u get to know a genuine fren in Chiangmai... how to hide and cheong ??? Got chio one... but what impression u give if everyday diff ger come down from your room

Old 10-05-2006, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Cos it gets complicated... If u get to know a genuine fren in Chiangmai... how to hide and cheong ??? Got chio one... but what impression u give if everyday diff ger come down from your room

But bro, I find out chiangmai land got lot of choin gal leh!!! better then those AGG bar....idiot those gal only favour angmo!!! now i in chiangmai hehehehe cheong loh!!!! 1 ktv gal look like lee sin chea.

diff gal come out from room no problem for me, do speak some northren thai language to the security and bell boy from the hotel when u check in , they will always close 1 eye when u bring gal there muahahahaha

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 10-05-2006, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
But bro, I find out chiangmai land got lot of choin gal leh!!! better then those AGG bar....idiot those gal only favour angmo!!! now i in chiangmai hehehehe cheong loh!!!! 1 ktv gal look like lee sin chea.

diff gal come out from room no problem for me, do speak some northren thai language to the security and bell boy from the hotel when u check in , they will always close 1 eye when u bring gal there muahahahaha
I AGREEE.... nEXT Trip must Jio KTV gal an Chiangmai Land... KNS.. u beat me liao... Pls tell me which gal u book so I no need to clean ur sperm... also... What is the barfine... cheers...

Old 10-05-2006, 01:48 PM
Samster

serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I AGREEE.... nEXT Trip must Jio KTV gal an Chiangmai Land... KNS.. u beat me liao... Pls tell me which gal u book so I no need to clean ur sperm... also... What is the barfine... cheers...

I book mamasan...cost 3000bth barfine and tip 500bath ( same in BKK pay 500 barfine tip 3000) and now she in my room muahahahaha.. if u like her next time can book her also no problem for me.

Old 10-05-2006, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
I book mamasan...cost 3000bth barfine and tip 500bath ( same in BKK pay 500 barfine tip 3000) and now she in my room muahahahaha.. if u like her next time can book her also no problem for me.
Bastard... I know which mamasan liao... kns... 3000 bar fine non negotiable arr ??? Thatz the main put off for me...

Old 10-05-2006, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bastard... I know which mamasan liao... kns... 3000 bar fine non negotiable arr ??? Thatz the main put off for me...

After 3000bath last time and now free no barfine muahahaha worth it wat.. plan to tip her 2500 bath for ON. Anyway she only 25 years old leh!!! saw her IC just now!! She will stay with me until 12/5.. she very wild on bed... cannot tahan!!

Old 10-05-2006, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
After 3000bath last time and now free no barfine muahahaha worth it wat.. plan to tip her 2500 bath for ON. Anyway she only 25 years old leh!!! saw her IC just now!! She will stay with me until 12/5.. she very wild on bed... cannot tahan!!
Which KTV, bro ?
Old 11-05-2006, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Which KTV, bro ?

After the entrance of chiangmaiLand , is the last ktv at the left hand site sorry forgot the name of the ktv liao!!!

Old 11-05-2006, 11:50 AM
Samster

Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
After the entrance of chiangmaiLand , is the last ktv at the left hand site sorry forgot the name of the ktv liao!!!
Sorry, Bro. Is Chiang Mai Land a hotel ?
Old 11-05-2006, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry, Bro. Is Chiang Mai Land a hotel ?

Chiangmai Land is commercial area + entertament area... hope u enjoy! Every tuk tuk will know the place..

cost in ktv:

beer small bottle 200bath
lady sit 1 hour 200 bath
ktv room 1 hour 200bath
lady drink 200 bath
food-(lady will request u to order)
u also need to give tip to waiter, mamasan, cashier (they will force u do that)

In 1 hour time u mght spend up to 2500bath..becareful

Old 11-05-2006, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Chiangmai Land is commercial area + entertament area... hope u enjoy! Every tuk tuk will know the place..

cost in ktv:

beer small bottle 200bath
lady sit 1 hour 200 bath
ktv room 1 hour 200bath
lady drink 200 bath
food-(lady will request u to order)
u also need to give tip to waiter, mamasan, cashier (they will force u do that)

In 1 hour time u mght spend up to 2500bath..becareful
Bro, it's inside the Night Market or the one opposite Kad Suan Kaew ?

I only know these 2 spots.
Old 11-05-2006, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
sadisfiedx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I stayed at Tamarind Village in late Feb 2006. Very good hotel located inside the Old City. Great to relax and if you're bringing your special someone.

But quite a walk from all the action and the setup tells me it's probably not too girl-friendly. Unless you brought your own TGF and checked in with her - I saw a few of those.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1