The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

Old 22-03-2017, 12:49 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 1074 / Power: 4
nono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Not exactly photomodels, say just average (one is a rather big too) but the affection and happiness they share with me each time really is priceless.
Hehehe...your standard of "just average" is already considerably good-looking from my viewpoint.

Quote:
By the way, this is not the first time I get a blowjob on a taxi, but the other times were in Colombia, where the environment is really totally different.
There are also other places for such quicky beside taxi,hehehe....eg,the cinema?

Quote:
1) First important thing: be INFORMED.
Don't go to a taxi (ok, this is not exactly a taxi, but the same concept applies) and try to "bargain", because you read here that bargaining is important, without knowing WHAT IS THE CORRECT AMOUNT TO PAY. A newbie who tries to bargain a price but does not know what is the amount to pay is a small fish heading direct to jaws of the shark. The newbie MUST know what is the price and say straight "I pay this. Ok?".
Agreed.

For me I always ask the price before boarding 1st but yet I do not ask w/o knowing how much to pay.

Quote:
2) Never ask "how much?" This shows you are not informed => carrot candidate.
Like the above mentioned,i ask 1st. And the 1st sentence that came out from my mouth will always be "How much?" But I am informed of the price to pay beforehand.

Their 1st initial quote will always be higher,like 60k to 70k,some time even 80k. I thank them and walk away. But if their price is 50k? I ask for 30k whereby I will usually end up paying 40k. It is still high but when I pay 40k,i make the taxi run one more point run.

Example,if I pay 30k I will go from Harbour Bay ferry terminal to hotel direct but if I were to pay 40k,i go to Kaha 1st,then to hotel or money changer 1st then to hotel.

30k taxi fare may be tough,but 40k is easy during daytime. Took me just less than 10 secs and simply opening my mouth to ask anyway. If they dont agree,just walk away (unless i am lazy).

Quote:
3) Personally, I think that is even not good to bargain too much. Drivers sustain a family with their work. If I spend 500k on drinks in a pub, I should not be stingy giving 10k more to an ojek or taxi.
Said this, overpaying is "stupid" (in the Cipolla's definition) and wrong. It should be avoided at all cost.
Even when 10k to 20k rupiah extra may mean nothing much to nearly all tourists coming from Singapore ,I am used to not spoiling them. As I have mention before, give them a foot, they will ask for a yard in future. That's their culture.

After surveying at least a hundred taxi drivers over my last 3 years in Batam,i learned that their average income is between S$2000 to S$4000 per month (about S$2k was for beginners who just started). That is a considerably high income in Indonesia,otherwise why would the Indonesian choose this vocation? And the later overwhelming of taxis all over the island.

Just my own personal point of view and from my survey result.

Quote:
When I take a taxi from Harbour Bay, I just tell him (to be sure) "lima puluh" (50k) and I never had a single problem or argument. Sometimes I don't even tell him that. I pay 50k when I arrive (standard fare including tip), after getting off the taxi (when you are out, especially in front of your hotel, the driver has no more power on you to get more money).
Hehehe...they have to clean up the taxi after you spill you beans at the back seat during the bbbj,hehehe...a tip is well-deserved.

Quote:
Never try to pay when you are still inside. The driver may be encouraged to ask more money claiming you did not understand.
I learned that from you. Open the car door,step out of the taxi before making payment (taxi drivers i do not know).

Golden advise indeed.

Quote:
Taxi is more problematic when you want to go back to hotel from a disco with a girl (in most cases, she would not be happy to take an ojek,,,)
Hehehe...if the walk is more than 10 mins,most Indonesian be it guys or girls would be relatively quite reluctant to do. I often keep in mind that most girls with me were much often, in their high heels.

Quote:
BEWARE of a gangster who works as "taxi driver" at Newton. Thug face, on a black car with small blue lights. I had a strong argument with him and I even had to shout at him loudly in front of everyone.
To go from Newton to Formosa he wanted me to pay 70k.
No way. The appropriate price should be 30k for such a short ride, but at night the standard fare is 50k. I told him 50k and he even became aggressive to me demanding "70k lah". I sent him to hell and I found another car for 50k.
The above ,is a clear example of getting a feet and asking for a yard. This guy must have in the past gotten a 70k (maybe more) from bule,hence when he sees you, your forehead already engraved 70k from his viewpoint.

After dark, taxi drivers were lesser, less competition ,therefore the price is a little higher (harder to bargain too). For safety and convenient reasons, i do not mind paying 50k,but I still try to make it to 40k,just not as persistent as during the daytime.

Quote:
My advice is just: don't be intimidated. If you know what is the price, pay that price and nothing more. The shark looks for small fishes. If the fish is not so passive, the shark will stop the attack and will chase another one.
Raising my 2 hands to agree with you on the above-said.

If price is not right,i bargain downward and if it is still not right...I simply walk away with a smile.
Old 22-03-2017, 03:01 AM
Samster (eP)
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 2706 / Power: 7
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
18days duck egg
dog meat

This is frankly too much, even for me (supposedly broad minded). No way I could eat that.
I spend holidays there to relax, not to pretend I am Indiana Jones..
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 22-03-2017, 07:37 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 2
BFOMF5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBFOMF5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Long time never do tis...
First Mrt train
Open shuttle for Majestic
First to clear immigration
But shit...
Kena this

Big mistake....should give atlease an hour for the for it to longside
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 22-03-2017, 07:51 AM
Samster
Chat

BFOMF5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBFOMF5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

30minutes delay due to this
Old 22-03-2017, 07:54 AM
Samster
Chat

Lesson...
Should cater 1 hr before the arrival
and 1 hr after the departure
Old 22-03-2017, 01:10 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 2
fde83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfde83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
who say 3 bonk rule no apply? Nobody i see here say lei but i got see ppl here got say jus no let the 3 bonk rule becm a 'Rule' & later becm bind by it in btm onli.
OK, keep believing that the 3 bonk rule is not a rule. I be glad to say..... I shall not say much when FR was provided by bros who have the balls to say it hear when they were thrown the 3 shot rules by the gals. Stir mee Bakso.
Old 22-03-2017, 08:50 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 3
miumiu6464 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermiumiu6464 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermiumiu6464 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Regarding the 3 bonks rule... Well, 2-3 weeks back, I was told about this rule from the pinky that I booked from Bunga during a casual chat. So Bunga practices this and mami even side girls who wanted to leave after fullfiling the 3 shots, unless pay extra.

Of all the girls that I took from Bunga, she's the only one who mentioned this 3 shots rule. Note that it's brought up during a casual chat though. So, whether will she "enforce" it on me or not, remains to be seen. But, now that I know Bunga practices this, at most I'll just casually mention it during the selection / booking process and see how the mami respond. Worst case scenario? Walk out of the joint only mah. Too many pussies in Batam.
Old 22-03-2017, 10:05 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 1
Wdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Regarding the 3 bonks rule... Well, 2-3 weeks back, I was told about this rule from the pinky that I booked from Bunga during a casual chat. So Bunga practices this and mami even side girls who wanted to leave after fullfiling the 3 shots, unless pay extra.

Of all the girls that I took from Bunga, she's the only one who mentioned this 3 shots rule. Note that it's brought up during a casual chat though. So, whether will she "enforce" it on me or not, remains to be seen. But, now that I know Bunga practices this, at most I'll just casually mention it during the selection / booking process and see how the mami respond. Worst case scenario? Walk out of the joint only mah. Too many pussies in Batam.
In Bunga last time, the Chinese-speaking Mami told me her 3 bonk rule, I just leave without saying anything, and never come back
Old 22-03-2017, 10:33 PM
Samster
Chat

fde83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfde83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Funny. Acia seafood behind de Vienna hotel is the bomb. Sambel pentai no 1

Last edited by fde83; 23-03-2017 at 01:00 AM.
Old 22-03-2017, 10:48 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 7
leekwantew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleekwantew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
A newbie SHOULD NOT attempt to bargain without knowing what is the appropriate price, or worse pretending to be a veteran. It's like a small fish dancing in front of the jaws of the shark trying to negotiate a common meal.
Take a BB taxi, or simply tell straight the first driver who offers you his service that you are going to pay 50k (hard bargainers will try 40k) BEFORE entering the car. In case he refuses (unlikely), you can try with a different one.
My nego strategy is ask how much, then if he try to chop carrot by saying 60-70k++ I just walk away

If he quote 50K-60K I just try my luck nego to 40K if cannot, 45K i also ok
Max 50k

Quote:
Remember: 1) YMMV 2) One man's meat is another man's poison.
I know, but I asking for bro nono opinion mah, since he so experienced

LKT's Picture Guide to Desker (Not doing anymore, PM me if you want to write a guide so I can share what I know)

Apparently "Once you go black, you can't go back" also applies to guys
Old 23-03-2017, 01:06 PM
Samster
Chat

Is Sedona under reservation? Went there around 1pm plus door was close and heard drilling/breaking walls sounds from the outside.
Old 23-03-2017, 06:23 PM
Samster (eP)
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 2706 / Power: 7
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Is Sedona under reservation? Went there around 1pm plus door was close and heard drilling/breaking walls sounds from the outside.
RENOVATION you mean...
I read your words wrong too. I don't know why, but I did not read "drilling/breaking walls" on my phone.

Last edited by Black Page; 24-03-2017 at 06:53 PM.
Old 24-03-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
AADD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any great story about your bonks share la. reading it gets me happy and jelly (coz im broke atm and cant bonk anyhow)

on another note, not really advertising.

but octopus got new platinum standard. the SOP is different, the mami told me they rub you with honey....jesus just imagining it. lol

and i saw 1 platinum girl. her face perhaps 7. but her body accentuates a powerful 8 close to 9. maybe she dresses really well. but i must make haste get salary and bonk her! thought i should share.

anyone tested it out? share info if you did.
Old Yesterday, 11:37 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
PigletDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ah no update i thought website got blocked.
Old Today, 06:54 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
beinnow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone organize a 3-4 person trip to batam ?

Would be nice and fits the cab properly too haha