The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2016, 11:14 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sweetlydia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Greece is the hottest destination!

recently an article brought light on the huge sex scene in Athens,apart of being a country where prostitution is legal is also a place with ingredibly sexy women,apparently the recent economic crisis havehelp sex trade to reach boom times.so today more than 20.000 women only in athens are selling sex.most of them sexy students.
Old 07-03-2016, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Greece is the hottest destination!

Any forum?

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 10-03-2016, 04:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetlydia View Post
recently an article brought light on the huge sex scene in Athens,apart of being a country where prostitution is legal is also a place with ingredibly sexy women,apparently the recent economic crisis havehelp sex trade to reach boom times.so today more than 20.000 women only in athens are selling sex.most of them sexy students.
this show that our government is doing a good job.
almost 0 unemployment unless u choose to be lazy don't work to work
my rooky agents close one eye easily earn $5k a month lor.

any way Greece's sexy students prostitutes good news for people with big $$$.
I don't mind go there to grease my cock
Old 13-03-2016, 12:18 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Greece is the AJ Capital of Europe. I was told it is easier to get an AJ than FJ there.
Old 13-03-2016, 12:58 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Greece is the AJ Capital of Europe. I was told it is easier to get an AJ than FJ there.
That sounds really shitty to me. ...
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 24-03-2016, 04:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
jwbparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
They don't call anal sex "Greek" for nothing.
Old 11-10-2016, 02:12 AM
Samster (M)

Cool Re: Greece is the hottest destination!

sexy students everywhere....will welcome asian guys....with some $$$

Old 11-10-2016, 02:12 AM
Samster (M)

Cool Re: Greece is the hottest destination!

sexy students everywhere....will welcome asian guys....with some $$$
Old 11-10-2016, 02:16 AM
Samster (M)

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/late...tutes-sex-1-40
Old 04-05-2018, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

So any forum or website or recommendation. Pls help
Old 04-05-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 7
PortoPino is one of the Best!PortoPino is one of the Best!PortoPino is one of the Best!

I spent a month travelling in the Greek Islands. Started in Crete and headed up north all the way to Athens.

Summer time - you will get all the viking girls coming to get some sun and colour in the nude. And if its not a viking girl than most prolly an Oranje Girl from somewhere in the Netherland. Or Belgium, or swiss, or German .. you get my drift

You dont need to pay anything! They are all easy going, drunk most of the time and very opened for everything.

Have fun! recommended destination
Old 04-05-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Which part of Greece do you recommend to Go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortoPino View Post
I spent a month travelling in the Greek Islands. Started in Crete and headed up north all the way to Athens.

Summer time - you will get all the viking girls coming to get some sun and colour in the nude. And if its not a viking girl than most prolly an Oranje Girl from somewhere in the Netherland. Or Belgium, or swiss, or German .. you get my drift

You dont need to pay anything! They are all easy going, drunk most of the time and very opened for everything.

Have fun! recommended destination
Old 05-05-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Be careful if you go there..... my friend went there last December and was robbed in daytime while taking a stroll out his hotel which was in the tourist area. Those robbers did it even though the street was busy and my friend tried to attract attention. The people bochap and just watch the robbers run away.

Another case was just last month.... a tour guide friend was bringing a group of Malaysians on tour. After some sightseeing outside the city and on the way back to town..... their coach was stop and rob along the highway.

In both cases..... the police were unable to help as they claimed the robbers are migrants and hard to catch...... and they receive several such reports everyday.

So if you really want to go there..... be streetsmart or bring along a bodyguard. There are many secuity firms that offer armed bodyguards for hire.
Old 05-05-2018, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 7
PortoPino is one of the Best!PortoPino is one of the Best!PortoPino is one of the Best!

Bro.
Common sense is what you need when you go anywhere. Try to blend in. Not show off. Be cautious. I have been around the world, some places are seriously dangerous (Tegucigalpa, San Salvador, Rio etc). I am still alive.
Old 06-05-2018, 03:28 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
F35JSF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwbparty View Post
They don't call anal sex "Greek" for nothing.
Actually this term did not originate from the locals but was coined during the wars when ANZAC nurses were deployed to Greece. They were free game for the serviceman but as part of the military setup..... they would get into trouble if they got pregnant so the solution was to take it in the ass.
Soon word spread and in the military jargon..... go "Greek" became the code for anal sex. After the war..... this phrase became popular and used by the public since.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1