The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2016, 03:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Team Lost99 vs Team Dasmooth - Shall the best team win

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSmooth View Post
Service was no good? I think that's the standard service at classic.
You continually state that Classic have bad service. However, it is the biggest and most popular bordello in all of Jakarta, with many, many, many other Bros reporting gems and good services.

Service is always hit and miss anywhere you go, even Alexis, or Blok M catered to elderly foreign expats, but with you Classic service is always 'miss'? You always try to trash Classic which have young gems, and instead promote places like Maribaya where there are old women who should be retired. Why is that? do you have secret motive for promoting this place?

Maybe its time you stop blaming the Classic girls for the poor service you receive, and take a good look in mirror at yourself. I can't blame the Classic girls for not wanting to service you when you are their grandfather age and look like a shriveled prune.

Old 11-10-2016, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Since you guys like to spar then do this here....

Leave the Jakarta thread for sharing...

Please go ahead with all the squabbles...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 13-10-2016 at 05:22 PM.
Old 12-10-2016, 05:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
DaSmooth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Indonesian cewek's service is quite mechanical and not like Thai or Viet girls.
That's your perception because you go to places like Hotel Classic. That's a false reality based on sex slaves who get screwed 8 times a day. In reality, Indo chicks will screw your brains out if you find the right ones. They don't call them LBFMs for nothing. (LBFM = Little Brown Fuck Machine)
Old 12-10-2016, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Classic Hotel

Quote:
That's your perception because you go to places like Hotel Classic. That's a false reality based on sex slaves who get screwed 8 times a day. In reality, Indo chicks will screw your brains out if you find the right ones. They don't call them LBFMs for nothing. (LBFM = Little Brown Fuck Machine)
You talk cock sibei da smooth and good sial!

Really live up to your name.
Old 12-10-2016, 06:52 PM
Samster (M)

Re: Classic Hotel

Quote:
You talk cock sibei da smooth and good sial!

Really live up to your name.
You live up to your name too - TonyBenCong
Old 13-10-2016, 05:05 AM
Samster

lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
I know you are grumpy old man upset that you lost in life, but this is not how you make friends around here.

Quote:
However, you will absolutely get better sex from the Blok M girls than you ever will from Hotel Classic girls, and there are a few gems to be found.... I am a white guy.
To be more accurate, you are an Old pathetic Loser white guy, and your advice and experiences applies only to those same as you. Since you are the only Old pathetic Loser on this thread, your 'advice' doesn't apply to anyone else here, and is basically useless. Why do you keep lingering around here? Can't you take a hint? Still can't make any local friends living in Jakarta?

Last edited by lost99; 13-10-2016 at 05:20 AM.
Old 13-10-2016, 05:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Mille

Nightclub to be closed after the arrest of drug user

The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta administration plans to close Mille’s nightclub in West Jakarta after a police officer was arrested there for using narcotics....
This is SAD news if true. I don't use drugs but I goto Milles to pickup some late night gems once in awhile. I hope this does not happen to CROWN.

Last edited by lost99; 13-10-2016 at 05:21 AM.
Old 13-10-2016, 03:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
This is SAD news if true. I don't use drugs but I goto Milles to pickup some late night gems once in awhile. I hope this does not happen to CROWN.
Why? Because you don't know any other places in town other than Crown and Milles? There are LOTS of similar places in Jakarta. If they close down Crown, just go to the next venue - no big deal.
Old 13-10-2016, 04:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
this is not how you make friends around here.

Haha! No shit.
Old 13-10-2016, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Why? Because you don't know any other places in town other than Crown and Milles? There are LOTS of similar places in Jakarta. If they close down Crown, just go to the next venue - no big deal.
I know you are not that bright, but do you notice a trend of places like Kalijodo, Stadium, now Milles closing down? Do you see new places opening up to replace them? Is there ANY other place similar to Crown (no there is not, just like there was nothing else quite like Stadium). Just because you are too old and frail to goto these places doesn't mean others won't miss them. I should just let you keep talking so people realize how little you know.

Quote:
Haha! No shit.
Please tell everybody why you always come here, since you obviously know everything already about Jakarta and Indonesia.

Why are we so lucky to have the honor of your arrogance and condescension? What do you hope to get here other than our collective agreement of how pathetic you are?

Last edited by lost99; 13-10-2016 at 04:52 PM.
Old 13-10-2016, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Hey tranny lover you need to brush up your grammar skills.
Old 13-10-2016, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

duplicate posts

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-10-2016, 09:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Why you so low class go Classic!?

Hahaha I sama sama lah.
Classic is not low class. It's just low service.
Old 14-10-2016, 04:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Classic is not low class. It's just low service.
See Post #19713. Stop generalising that Classic girls give everyone bad service. They just give you bad service for obvious reasons.

Quote:
This is all true.

However, the Blok M karaoke girls at those places will come to your hotel room after work or on their day off if they like you. ....

You can also go to Hotel Melawai. On the 6th floor is a massage place called Maribaya that has girls. Most of them aren't young, but the service there is the best in Jakarta. And some are not bad looking at all.
As usual, you bash Classic girls, then promote BlokM Melawai old MILFs. Interesting that nearly everyone here enjoys what Classic offers (except you), and you are the only one who instead promote BlokM and Maribaya MILFs. People should not goto Maribaya unless they are willing to spend an hour travelling to south to find 40+ year old, out of shape women who have teenage kids.
Old 14-10-2016, 05:00 AM
Samster (M)

Re: Team Lost99 vs Team Dasmooth - Shall the best team win

Man, I am really in your head. You should learn to relax and enjoy life.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1