The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2016, 05:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSmooth View Post
Classic is not low class. It's just low service.
That is just your opinion. Everybody else here enjoy the young girls there and they get the job done. Only you constantly complain of bad service there. It shouldn't be hard to figure out why.

Quote:
You can also go to Hotel Melawai. On the 6th floor is a massage place called Maribaya that has girls. Most of them aren't young, but the service there is the best in Jakarta. And some are not bad looking at all.
Unfortunately, I've visited Maribaya based on 'recommendations' from people like you, before i figured out your motives. Its stretch to say the service there is best in all of Jakarta. This place employ 40+ Year old MILF types after they have 3 teenage kids, and cater to Ang moh and expat community because they cannot work in local places like Classic which stock young girls.

What's the point of spending 1 hr to travel all the way there from North, if you cannot be satisfied by these kind of old women? unless you are very old man yourself with low standards. Just a warning to all bros of what they can expect if they choose to listen to you, be prepared to find many women look like this:

Last edited by lost99; 14-10-2016 at 05:23 AM.
Old 14-10-2016, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
What's the point of spending 1 hr to travel all the way there from North, if you cannot be satisfied by these kind of old women? unless you are very old man yourself with low standards. Just a warning to all bros of what they can expect if they choose to listen to you, be prepared to find many women look like this:

KNN want to sabo people by providing low standard and misleading info!
Old 14-10-2016, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This place employ 40+ Year old MILF types after they have 3 teenage kids, and cater to Ang moh and expat community because they cannot work in local places like Classic which stock young girls.
U must be joking right? Intro these old ladies?? Is he the same freak we know of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
KNN want to sabo people by providing low standard and misleading info!
She will need to pay me handsomely for my dick to have reaction.... Maybe a 911 turbo.
Old 14-10-2016, 01:17 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Would like to thank the info providers of this thread.

Such a nice thread w so much infos n guides on various types of cheong places.
Really pity if it evolve into a fighting thread.
Just my humble opinion.
Everyone has different tastes, some like syts some prefer milfs. Some prefer good looks over services, others the other way round. And picking girl is mostly gut-feel hit n misses.

Be more open minded of others' opinion n preference if it differs from yours.
Old 14-10-2016, 03:40 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U must be joking right? Intro these old ladies?? Is he the same freak we know of?
This guy is a troll lah.
Yah hor now that you reminded me.
That previous freak wreaking havoc is originally from Indonesia leh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Really pity if it evolve into a fighting thread.
Just my humble opinion.

Everyone has different tastes, some like syts some prefer milfs. Some prefer good looks over services, others the other way round. And picking girl is mostly gut-feel hit n misses.

Be more open minded of others' opinion n preference if it differs from yours.
Just like that idiot who accused people as stealth agents without evidence.
After he got his real identity exposed he disappeared in shame.

This DaSmooth joker is another troll trying to find trouble with the regular contributors on this thread.
If we keep quiet he think we can makan and continue his nonsense postings.
Old 14-10-2016, 05:58 PM
Samster

lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
BlokM/Hotel Melawai

It seems like my opinion of these places, or response to people's opinion of these places automatically get dragged to TCSS thread by mod. I just want to provide a warning to Bros who may heed someone's poor advice to visit these places.

These places in BlokM (Jalan Pelatehan) and Hotel Melawei cater to Ang moh and expat community because the girls are too old to work in local places like Classic which stock only young girls. They are typically darker and older 40+ MILF types that have kids. Think Soi6 Pattaya, or Issan gals. Local guys don't go there, and their customers are almost always old white foreigners. To make up for their looks, it is common that these girls fuck raw with their old white whoremonger clients, in fact many Bule post pictures of them fucking these girls raw on other sites. Maybe this is why someone thinks it has the best service in Jakarta. One has to wonder if the service was that good, why locals don't care to frequent these places?

These places are located in South Jakarta, and take 1-2 hrs to travel if you are staying in the North close to all the local places. If you are staying up North I do not suggest you make a trip to visit these places, unless you like these type of old MILF woman, or prepared to face major disappointment. I'm really not sure why anyone would suggest going to these places as a primary option, unless you are staying nearby, or prefer MILF that are not so pretty. You 'might' find one or two OK girls, but below is a photo of the typical woman you will see working at these places. If you goto places like Classic up North, there are 100s of girls and you will likely find something you like, and get decent service and at a cheaper price, unless you are physically repulsive to the girls. Anyways, its your trip, and up to you how you want to spend your time. Just because someone offers advice above, does not mean it is good advice. There are reasons why some places are commonly discussed and recommended, while others are not.

Last edited by lost99; 14-10-2016 at 06:17 PM.
Old 14-10-2016, 07:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
DaSmooth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: BlokM/Hotel Melawai

Quote:
Sorry to see that you are pulling such low quality. I have pulled 100's of girls from Blok M and have never been with anything that ugly.

There are girls that look like that there, but I would never consider pulling them. They are the old women who give back massages for 20,000 rupiah while you drink a beer. I'm not recommending for any Asian guy who is staying up north to go to Blok M. However, the guy said he was staying at Hotel Aryaduta. If staying there, I do recommend it. I don't know about the "raw" comment, because I am not into that. I have always worn a condom in Jakarta unless with a long time girlfriend. I'm not sure why you wouldn't (especially in the brothels up north). Too much disease out there.

There are some gems at Blok M Pelatehan. If you go there, and you see nothing decent, then leave. But some nights, there are at least a couple of nice girls (usually not until late in the night though). I will admit that most of the girls there will prefer to go with a westerner, but they are open to Asians as well. I'm not so sure that lost99's ugly photo is an actual blok m girl (I have certainly never seen her there), but here is an actual picture of an pull from Top Gun Jalan Pelatehan that I took myself.

Old 15-10-2016, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry to see that you are pulling such low quality. I have pulled 100's of girls from Blok M and have never been with anything that ugly.

There are girls that look like that there, .... but here is an actual picture of an pull from Top Gun Jalan Pelatehan that I took myself.

My picture was of a typical 'representative' girl i saw when i went to BlokM, I would never pull such a girl. It appears your advice is as careless as your reading skills. I went there and found nothing worthwhile, let alone someone worth taking a picture of, and realised i was just wasting my time listening to such BS advices.

In regards to your picture, i'm not that impressed as she's a butter face in her 30s and there are more quality in other places. Also, that picture must be 15-20 years old, scanned from a printed photo. So maybe BlokM was a better place 15-20 years ago when you took that photo, but doubtful thats the case now. Anyways, thanks for providing us with such useful and current up-to-date information!
Old 15-10-2016, 05:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
DaSmooth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
My picture was of a typical 'representative' girl i saw when i went to BlokM, I would never pull such a girl.
You aren't fooling anyone. You should just admit it and move on.
Old 15-10-2016, 11:13 AM
Samster

Re: Team Lost99 vs Team Dasmooth - Shall the best team win

I must be getting in your head. You are resorting to scanning 15 year old photos of hors.... who don't remember or care about you, so you can brag about them to total strangers here. There is no response that could make you look more pathetic than that. You should just admit your best years are behind you and move on.

You should learn how to let go of these old hors and move on with life, enjoy your Golden years because there aren't many more left.
Old 15-10-2016, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
I must be getting in your head. You are resorting to scanning 15 year old photos of hors.... who don't remember or care about you, so you can brag about them to total strangers here. There is no response that could make you look more pathetic than that. You should just admit your best years are behind you and move on.

You should learn how to let go of these old hors and move on with life, enjoy your Golden years because there aren't many more left.
The girl in the photo must be a GILF by now!

He's still living in the 90s when he actually still have some money left hahaha.
All his bullshit outdated info is at least 15 years old.
Old 15-10-2016, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

The title of the thread is team vs team, so who is in Dasmooth's team??

The original freak can join in.
Old 15-10-2016, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:

Hahaha good one!
Old 16-10-2016, 04:18 AM
Samster

Quote:

He's looking for friends....

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1