The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2017, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Pattaya

Sex tourism in Pattaya frustrates junta.

http://news.asiaone.com/news/asia/se...ustrates-junta
Old 27-03-2017, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Hey!

Thank you for your liberalness on my encounter with LB.

Thought I would get negative comments about my FR, but it is all good though.

#NTNK
nice FR!!!!
LB always gave the best bbbj as they know men best

thats why bitch also look for butch
Old 27-03-2017, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

I'm not into LB, but nothing against those that are.

Most important to play safe and keep wrapped up as bigger chance of STD through the back.

BTW did you see any really busty MILF type at Soi6 bars? I know you like SYT but for sure you are a boobs man too. Going in a few weeks to investigate
Old 27-03-2017, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
We saw some friends of hers whom tits were bigger than my head, thankfully they did not disturb us coz I was petrified. All they asked Pao was, 'Why are you with a Thai man?'.
555 this is hilarious!

Khun matong36 blended in very well in Thailand.
Got pros and cons.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 28-03-2017, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
BTW did you see any really busty MILF type at Soi6 bars? I know you like SYT but for sure you are a boobs man too. Going in a few weeks to investigate
Hey lost99,

Yes I believe there are, in fact I have forgotten if there were coz too many girls there that will pull you, hug you, say 'my friend like you' and 'hello' in a funny yet creepy way.

I feel you would have the most fun picking girls in Insomnia/Ibar, some girls there are super hot!!

You will have fun for sure!
Old 28-03-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 15
havock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to all
Red face Re: Pattaya

Has airasia cancel flights from Singapore to utapao can't seem to find the flights already anyone can advise thanks
Old 28-03-2017, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
torres54321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
I just found out that AA will stop flying to Patts from 26th March onwards.

Dear Valued Guest,

First of all, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Thai AirAsia.

AirAsia would like to advice you, starting from 26 March 2017 onward, Thai AirAsia flight FD203, scheduled to depart from U-Tapao (UTP) to Singapore (SIN) has unfortunately been cancelled.

In the event of such a flight cancellation, you may also choose from the following Service Recovery Options:

1.Move flight : Change flight to earlier traveling date before 26 March 2017 without any additional charges, subject to seat availability; OR

2.Reroute : Change to Bangkok (DMK) - Singapore (SIN) within 14 days from the original booking date day. Passengers can make the one time change, without any additional charges and subject to seat availability.; OR

3.Credit shell : Retain the value of your fare in a credit account for your future travel with AirAsia. The online credit shell is valid for 180 days after issuance; OR

4.Refund : Obtain a full refund in the amount equivalent to your booking and in form of your original payment.
There you go someone posted it already
Old 28-03-2017, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 15
havock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to all

So sad it was quite cheap and good flight now have to go svauranabhumi to go pattaya hmmmmmm
Old 29-03-2017, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
ha ha... in that case i will accept 998USD for hand holding

But serious question to those Bros who enjoy both Agogo Girls and Freelancers, and recent veterans of both Bangkok and pattaya....do you think it is worth going to Pattaya from Bangkok? Either for value or quality of girls?

It seems that girl quality is not necessarily better in one place than another, also, BKK barfines (700-1000 baht) appear to be cheaper than Walking Street barfines (1000-1500 baht) so no real price advantage.

Also girls in BKK FL clubs (Insanity, Levels) seem to accept on average 1500/3000 prices, comparable to those in Pattaya Insomnia (Thermae is more expensive so not used for this argument)

Any seasoned pattaya Bros with some opinion? I would appreciate. Kop Khun Khrup!!!!!!
It's true that Pattaya prices tend to follow Bangok prices (with the consequence that many girls don't get often barfined because customers' wallets have not followed the trend). Barfines in Gogo bars are usually more expensive than in Bangkok but girls' fees are easier to negotiate (very difficult in Bangkok). Same for Discos.
So it's probably not worth going there from Bangkok only for the girls.
Old 30-03-2017, 01:20 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 0
CoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It is not worth going to LOS now if you're only going for the girls.
I can just cross over the causeway and LOS puyings are plentiful in JB and at prices cheaper than BKK or Patts.
Old 30-03-2017, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
folieadieux deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone free to meet up for some gogo bar pub crawl this evening?
Old 31-03-2017, 12:22 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 0
tsukahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytsukahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoutinHo View Post
I can just cross over the causeway and LOS puyings are plentiful in JB and at prices cheaper than BKK or Patts.
Agree with you. Places like BKK, Pattaya, Phuket, Manila, Angeles City, Balai and even Batam has become more expensive than our backyard. Surprisingly prices in Malaysia are so cheap now compared to those places mentioned.
Old 31-03-2017, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoutinHo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsukahara View Post
Agree with you. Places like BKK, Pattaya, Phuket, Manila, Angeles City, Balai and even Batam has become more expensive than our backyard. Surprisingly prices in Malaysia are so cheap now compared to those places mentioned.
Yes in recent years I find it quite surprising too that Malaysia is super value for money.
Not just because of MYR depreciation but the price for cheonging is very sustainable because the market is unwilling to pay higher prices unlike the mongering destinations you mentioned that have been destroyed by market spoilers.

It seems service providers flocked to Kuala Lumpur or Johor Bahru due to volume and better opportunities.
Singapore is still first choice due to stronger SGD but ICA is very strict and lots of raids.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 31-03-2017, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sw33tm4n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
while it is true due to money depreciation, the difference is that you can jiak as much as you want given the amount of time esp in bkk.
Old 01-04-2017, 12:47 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 0
Hanuman is one of the Best!Hanuman is one of the Best!Hanuman is one of the Best!

Quote:
How ironic that I am now working in Hatyai but for R&R I travel to KL or Penang as it has become too expensive to party here in Hatyai and Danok.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1