The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 05-07-2012, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
I need some leads, too Throw me a bone if you've gotten some leftovers
You are way too far from me....
Old 05-07-2012, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
notepad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Event management. Freelance. So schedule can always arrange. Where got $ I go where.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:26 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
A funny news this evening.... Chuwit was making a complain in front of a Thai god, he found an illegal gambling den in BKK, made a report to police but police dun dare to raid the den. It was found out the gambling den belongs to YL's elder sis....

Admire him.... a good, funny mafia politican....
That's why I say he's the man!
Old 06-07-2012, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Heard some flights got diverted or delayed because Swampy's runway cannot be used due to lack of maintenance? Good for those kana diverted to U-Tapao, closer to Patts!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 07-07-2012, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1505 / Power: 19
nightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant future

hello would need some answers from some kind souls, i cant seems to find any information about this..

im currently staying @ centara grand @ centralworld... will the staff @ counter disallow or will check the girl's id?

and if i would like to go to nearby hotels (around soi cowboy, nana, patpong) for ST (1-2hours)

Which hotel you recommend?
how much will the hotel cost for 1-2hours?
is it safe?

appreciate if someone could help me

cheers!
Old 07-07-2012, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
notepad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

flying to bkk early am & be back sun nite. Any lobang for me?
Old 07-07-2012, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightstalker123 View Post
currently staying @ centara grand @ centralworld... will the staff @ counter disallow or will check the girl's id?

and if i would like to go to nearby hotels (around soi cowboy, nana, patpong) for ST (1-2hours)

Which hotel you recommend?
how much will the hotel cost for 1-2hours?
is it safe?

appreciate if someone could help me
1st question very easy... Ask the reception. If paiseh to ask most 5 star hotels won't bother u about the "extra guests" u bring back to stay with you.

If u barfing a girl for ST in Nana, Cowboy etc... They usually will bring u to a designated ST hotel becoz 1) its safer for the girl and 2) she can return back to her bar ASAP for the next ST. Costs Bht300 plus a condom.

Good luck!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 07-07-2012, 02:32 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Take note to those who is planning to come Thailand. 2 and 3 Aug are holy days thus most entertainment will be closed.
Old 07-07-2012, 04:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 22
fei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond repute

Great to see you enjoying that :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Didn't realise Vietnamese businessmen drive a hard

bargain

Speaking of Vietnamese, had a session yesterday with a Vietnamese/Chinese mix. Super tight body! One of the best I've seen. However, the session seemed a bit mechanical. Might try her again to see if she warms up
Old 07-07-2012, 05:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

It is time for u to head down to Vietnam. Thailand is boring.

Take some time off. Grab a 相 好 的 . Drive South past the border to
enter Malaysia. Park at the shore. Swim ( or row a boat ) to Langkawi.
That should give you much to cheer.

Honestly Bro, count yourself lucky living in Bangkok.
Old 07-07-2012, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by notepad View Post
flying to bkk early am & be back sun nite. Any lobang for me?
We know this is a sex forum, but be careful of what you ask. Hopefully, you not get any ponzi scheme offers or LBs in waiting.

Even for a round trip like yours, can always hit MPs and aggs for quick fix.
Old 07-07-2012, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post

Honestly Bro, count yourself lucky living in Bangkok.
Moon is always bigger and rounder on the other side of the earth.
Old 07-07-2012, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Bkk airport's problems resurfaced again, with many flights delayed or redirected elsewhere yesterday. Just tells you how poor place was constructed in 1st place. Already, takeoffs and landings not on time due to ongoing pair works (1 runway)

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/loca...-wear-and-tear
Old 07-07-2012, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Bkk airport's problems resurfaced again, with many flights delayed or redirected elsewhere yesterday. Just tells you how poor place was constructed in 1st place. Already, takeoffs and landings not on time due to ongoing pair works (1 runway)
The quality and material used are inferior and most of the money used was to build his billion dollars wealth. Irony, millions ignorance are still his full time supporter and idol his whole family. Welcome to Thailand.
Old 07-07-2012, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fei_fei45 View Post
Great to see you enjoying that :
Long story short, I went back to her but her roommate (from HCMC) took the appointment. It was a good session, though, with plenty of GFE . Hum....maybe I could arrange for a HCMC tarma
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1