The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2008, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3002 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute
Tiger Airway Promotion From $0.99 Now Check it out

Yo to all Bro to are going Thailand,china,etc

Check it the promotion now start from 05/08 to 15/08

Fly from 15/08 to 30/09

What a good deal man......here are the link

Welcome To Tiger Airways
Old 13-08-2008, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 20
Dermarko is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDermarko is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tiger Airway Promotion From $0.99 Now Check it out

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Yo to all Bro to are going Thailand,china,etc

Check it the promotion now start from 05/08 to 15/08

Fly from 15/08 to 30/09

What a good deal man......here are the link

Welcome To Tiger Airways
Thanks for the pointer bro. Great fares and thinking of going SZ with friends in mid Sep but only the VISA is holding us back. Troublesome to appy..Don't know whether still got long queue or not..
Old 13-08-2008, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2295 / Power: 21
XiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond repute

if long queue..
juz dump to the travel agency loh!
=) i would rather pay $25 extra than to queue up for 3 - 4 hrs.... on both ends..
dont even need to go to chinatown..
juz any nearby tour agency and there u go!
Old 13-08-2008, 10:20 PM
Samster

icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Just to share this promotion with every bro in here
Last 3more day before the promotion gone...... so those who are thinking for a short trip may log into tigerairways.com for more detail.....
Old 14-08-2008, 12:44 AM
Samster

Dermarko is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDermarko is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoHoUzi83 View Post
if long queue..
juz dump to the travel agency loh!
=) i would rather pay $25 extra than to queue up for 3 - 4 hrs.... on both ends..
dont even need to go to chinatown..
juz any nearby tour agency and there u go!
Yep, agree with bro. Can pay to enjoy, might as well out a little more to get the visa with help from agency.. My friend will be booking tonite for the 5 or 6 of us for our next trip to SZ in mid SEP for about 7 to 8 days...
Old 15-08-2008, 03:59 PM
Samster

To all Bro : TODAY it the last day of the promotion be fast & u will save more on flight so that can spent more on shopping & bonking heehee......

*** Will update all bro again if there is any in coming promotion ok..... as for any bro if got any budget air fare do share with us as well ok......

We are a family,we are a team, we share, we play, we enjoy, but if bonking maybe you it you me it me heehee
Old 16-08-2008, 12:35 PM
Samster

Promotion extend to 17/08/2008 here the latest update.....

Will update as and when
Old 17-08-2008, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3574 / Power: 22
smay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dermarko View Post
Thanks for the pointer bro. Great fares and thinking of going SZ with friends in mid Sep but only the VISA is holding us back. Troublesome to appy..Don't know whether still got long queue or not..
if you dont mind spending $40 extra, ask tour agency to do it for you. I was back from china yesterday.
Old 18-08-2008, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smay View Post
if you dont mind spending $40 extra, ask tour agency to do it for you. I was back from china yesterday.
Can u let us know which one and what we need to show them, assuming we get the tickets ourselves..thanks..
Old 09-09-2008, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Tiger celebrating its 4th Anniversary with 100,000 tickets going at S$0.04 one way ...

check it out ...
Old 09-09-2008, 09:26 AM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

SIA, SilkAir to reduce fuel surcharges from Tuesday

SIA, SilkAir to reduce fuel surcharges from Tuesday

great news for all cheongsters ..
hopefully the fuel charges will go down across the board including budget airline tickets ...
Old 09-09-2008, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
Tiger celebrating its 4th Anniversary with 100,000 tickets going at S$0.04 one way ...

check it out ...
Offer too good to be missed. Haha got see my signature? Bros feel free to join me on my dates. Cheong cheong cheong!!!
Old 09-09-2008, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Offer too good to be missed. Haha got see my signature? Bros feel free to join me on my dates. Cheong cheong cheong!!!
bro .. i think u 走火入魔 leow ....
没药救。。。。
Old 09-09-2008, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1413 / Power: 19
TinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
bro .. i think u 走火入魔 leow ....
没药救。。。。
Bro...he's there for business trip...that's why can cheong all yr round...
How i wish i can have his job....

Cheers,
TinTin
Old 09-09-2008, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTin130670 View Post
Bro...he's there for business trip...that's why can cheong all yr round...
How i wish i can have his job....
Cheers,
TinTin
bro tony .... do u need any assistant .. ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1