The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2012, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Finally tried xiaoqiao after observing her a few times during my wanderings in Geylang.

Her looks and body are really up to mark, I'd give an 8 for both.

Lovely well shaped boobs with cute nipples that look perfect on her frame. 8 for this too.

GFE : 7

Service: 7 would have been better if she did some tricks but still manages to deliver the basic AR, catbath and bbj.

Definitely one of the better SYTs around in Geylang, and I would think she's the prettiest in 2831a with meibao coming in second face wise.

Observed Zhen Mei from another house and a Xiaoyu from 2041.

Xiaoyu from 2041 looks like a younger version of newsreader Genevieve Woo. 2831A okt says she's a service girl.

I checked the bookings at 2831a, this 2041 xiaoyu reports here about 2-3 times a day. Her housemate ling ling from 2041 as well. Could be future targets for me.

NO GIRLS at 2045A today, wanted to try kitty (Katie) but okt at 2831A say no girls available from there.

Other notable trends are the seeming popularity of xiaoyu and lele from 1803, they appeared 2-3 times a day in 2831A's book-in/book-out book.

But BOTH on menses leave today. So no luck.

Well that's my latest update, up me if you like it.
Old 23-07-2012, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

FYI Zhen Mei is from 1856.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 23-07-2012, 07:20 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
FYI Zhen Mei is from 1856.
Ah yes, didn't make an impression on me though.

I saw some guy call for Yuki from 1654a. When the girl came his face like a bit shocked- that sort of "liddat one ah..." look.

LOL. But he lan lan have to take. But can tell it's not to his taste. I also find nothing great about her.

Ah well. Saw the bookings, biaomei who I discovered doing quite ok with one booking a day from 2831A.
Old 23-07-2012, 07:25 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post

I saw some guy call for Yuki from 1654a. When the girl came his face like a bit shocked- that sort of "liddat one ah..." look.

LOL. But he lan lan have to take. But can tell it's not to his taste. I also find nothing great about her.

Ah well. Saw the bookings, biaomei who I discovered doing quite ok with one booking a day from 2831A.
Yalor, 54A latest batch not good enuff to create am impact de! Coco actually SYT but lacking in svc level and her body shape not so nice & dark like a Sinkaporean although petite. Kimi is the prettiest but some punters find her threatening bcos of her towering height. Lisa is the hot MILF w/bah bah body type and she is the best svc provider among the newbies. KiKi and Yuki are not pretty but body shapes are ok.

Lets hope OKT Meng can bring some gems for us to taste in Sept/Oct.

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 24-07-2012, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:

Bro BG, so you are there betw 2 to 6pm today, I guess.
You must be the one who bonk Xiao Qiao lah.

That guy waited more than 1 hour for Yuki and he got a shock when he saw her.
OKT Gwee did told some of them that sometimes internet FRs are subjective.
He probably did not see her before and asked Gwee to call her.
I was sitting at the counter. I told Gwee something when Yuki came.
I am not sure if you heard it.

Zhen Mei (1856) came at 4.30pm. My buddy was waiting for her.

I was there for my darling but she is on menses leave.
So bopian, chit chat with Gwee & Willie lor.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 24-07-2012, 12:24 AM
Samster

Bruddar Joker, looking at your siggy, I can't help but notice you are into young and svc-oriented wl except Lisa arh? So who is your darling arh?

Old 24-07-2012, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bruddar Joker, looking at your siggy, I can't help but notice you are into young and svc-oriented wl except Lisa arh? So who is your darling arh?
I think his darling is called DARLING, if there's such a girl or something-ling, if I'm not guessing wrong.
Old 24-07-2012, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Bro BG, so you are there betw 2 to 6pm today, I guess.
You must be the one who bonk Xiao Qiao lah.

That guy waited more than 1 hour for Yuki and he got a shock when he saw her.
OKT Gwee did told some of them that sometimes internet FRs are subjective.
He probably did not see her before and asked Gwee to call her.
I was sitting at the counter. I told Gwee something when Yuki came.
I am not sure if you heard it.

Zhen Mei (1856) came at 4.30pm. My buddy was waiting for her.

I was there for my darling but she is on menses leave.
So bopian, chit chat with Gwee & Willie lor.
Well only three good places for true punters to check out the geylang stock market.

2831A, 1654A and WH1606, in my opinion.

If one doesn't know where to go, just wander into one of these houses have a drink, watch tv. Call the house girls or if you like, ask for something from outside.

But good punters would of course try to personally understand the ground situation as Internet FRs are subjective. Good to physically sample new products and diversify investment in different portfolios to decrease risk of poor returns.

And I hate to depend on subjective FRs, rather view these girls up close so I know what's out there and can help fellow bros with the latest updates and analysis of the market.
Old 24-07-2012, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
I think his darling is called DARLING, if there's such a girl or something-ling, if I'm not guessing wrong.
OIC! Darling is from 1856 and she is a newbie.

Old 24-07-2012, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Quote:
OIC! Darling is from 1856 and she is a newbie.
My darling is not "DARLING" lah.

My new darling is very similar to my ex-darling in boobs, body, gfe and svc.
She also B cup boobs but my ex-darling boobs firmer and more shiok to squeeze lor.

But then hor, my new darling frenching and BBBJ makes me shiok shiok lah.
Her GFE very good. I also scared scared kena KC trap lor.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 28-07-2012, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking New "Darling" v Old "Darling"

personally feel yr new "darling's" svc better than yr old "darling" although the later maybe a better looker...

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
My darling is not "DARLING" lah.

My new darling is very similar to my ex-darling in boobs, body, gfe and svc.
She also B cup boobs but my ex-darling boobs firmer and more shiok to squeeze lor.

But then hor, my new darling frenching and BBBJ makes me shiok shiok lah.
Her GFE very good. I also scared scared kena KC trap lor.
Old 10-08-2012, 01:19 AM
Samster

I have a urge to rape those girls at the back of the house... Like just rape those newbies one by one... Especially when I see them sleeping there, thought of whipping out my cock and spraying some sperm on their faces.

Hehehe.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
I have a urge to rape those girls at the back of the house... Like just rape those newbies one by one... Especially when I see them sleeping there, thought of whipping out my cock and spraying some sperm on their faces.

Hehehe.
My fetish is to bring the wl (dress down w/o makeup during off duty) to the toilet near the rest area at the pantry area to whack them. More natural and has a kinky feel. Agree? In the past I have sex with my GF in public toilet.

Old 10-08-2012, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My fetish is to bring the wl (dress down w/o makeup during off duty) to the toilet near the rest area at the pantry area to whack them. More natural and has a kinky feel. Agree? In the past I have sex with my GF in public toilet.
But Brother...the moment the Wls remove make up...the dick goes sleeping mode liao lor...hee hee
Old 10-08-2012, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah! I fucked cong cong 2038 once when she woke up and not yet put on make up. Sibei shiok... Her body still warm and she look blur blur. Power...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1