The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2013, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8147 / Power: 24
bbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Shandong - need recommendation

Hello brothers, will be working in Shandong soon, can anyone recommend or share activities there?? anyone been to DongYing before - I heard there is basically not much activities there, would appreciate some advice. thanks
Old 24-08-2013, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: Shandong - need recommendation

Every city in China have sauna and MTV lah.. Dongying is not a small city and also one of the richest city in Shandong. Ask your local colleague to show you around
Old 30-08-2013, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbjkim View Post
Hello brothers, will be working in Shandong soon, can anyone recommend or share activities there?? anyone been to DongYing before - I heard there is basically not much activities there, would appreciate some advice. thanks
Bro bbbjkim,
I oso going to Shandong the following weeks. The place I go is Zi Bo. THis is a 1st time for me there. If your city is near to mine, then we can get together for cheonging

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Every city in China have sauna and MTV lah.. Dongying is not a small city and also one of the richest city in Shandong. Ask your local colleague to show you around
Bro PF,
Not all cheonging bro can be so open to their colleagues wan. Don't want to become the talk of town.... u know.... hehehehe
Old 30-08-2013, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Dong Ying and Zi Bo is quiet far apart... you guys won't be able to make it. Zi Bo is well known for its pottery and tiles industry.. Been there few times in the mid 90's but I am sure they should have lots of KTV..

My experience of KTV in Shandong is not good at all except Qingdao. Most of the MM are from Northeast and not service oriented... but then again, that is the case now in most China. Just manage your expectation and you should be alright and stick to drinking beer.. most liquor are fake.
Old 09-10-2013, 06:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 11
mrclen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymrclen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I visit Shandong province quite regularly. I enjoy the KTV's and don't bother with other venues although I am sure they are there. I personally get very good service with the KTV WG's, but of course, not always! Complete with, DFK, DATY, CIM, COB, COF, BBBJ, any position you can think of, and as many pops as you can manage. The girls don't "butterfly", drink what you drink, and the prices are reasonable. 3/7/9 up to 4/8/12 in the KTV's I frequent. Just my experience. mrclen
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1