The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 11:49 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hackzack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whenlust View Post
Das wild. In view im negative rep, this message will probably reach ya in half a day or more.

Anyways, decided to do a little research out of curiosity, and just giving a heads-up to chiongsters that it seems L365 is using some sort of AI or quite some photoshopping work to paste FL faces onto various influencer photos Hah... if you think yay chio Thai FLs after Songkran come SG liao, might wanna manage expectations abit haha... cus really the photos quite chio hor?

Ya, not sure how actual experience will be like tho
This is so true and they rarely upload "live videos". Their pictures are heavily edited and plenty of fake reviews. Seduction and Silk Stockings are lust's baby stables just like how RP/Merci/LA.
Old Today, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
User090988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandior View Post
We should all blacklist this stables, its endangering our privacy and also making us exposed
Foxythai ask for selfie verification too, I must avoid too?
Old Today, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 7
Borster is one of the Best!Borster is one of the Best!Borster is one of the Best!Borster is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durex_69 View Post
Galaxy - Mikky
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=981889

Looks - 9/10 Photo no PS for sure
Boobs - 8/10 - Natual B
Body - 9/10 Slim & tall with typical Thai tan.
BBBJ - 10/10 Slow and no rush, can keep blowing. Need to control when she use her tongue on the underside of manhood else might surrender early.
FJ - 10/10 Clean shaved & TIGHT. 1 position & I uploaded.

Very polite and friendly girl. Smiles from the time you enter till you leave. Great GFE.

Great session with this lady. She initate to french first and loves blowjob
Will arrange a return for her soon.
Old Today, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
lotongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylotongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fandior View Post
We should all blacklist this stables, its endangering our privacy and also making us exposed
So far i tried galaxy and thaifoxy. Thai Fox sop include face selfie however after sbf nick verified, then no need, just shirt colour. check with galaxy chai he dont do face selfie at all. So far mine both dont need face selfie. I also on start ask if need face selfie mah? For all okt. If yes, i skip.
Anyway stay safe all.
P/s: so far got 1 okt ask for my personal work/school email after i decline face selfie during booking. Even my sbf and past bonk records w other okts are not enough i am seasonal chongster. Haaa
Old Today, 01:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
YeojongII is Cool - loads of Potential

Zoey from Lust365

https://samsforum.com/showthr...highlight=zoey

Okt: friendly, didn’t rush me to decide
Damage: 120 / 45 / 1

Looks: 10 quite bitchy cfm vibes, which I like

Body: 9 voluptuous in the right places

Boobs: 10 E, I nothing to say anymore bros. E is enough

Services:
Frenching: 9 she knows how to kiss. Has tongue and lip suctions

Bbbj: 9 commando suctions. No spot unlicked

Fj: 10 pro riding skills, love doggy and cowgirl with her. Moans are damn seductive

GFE: gf that won’t starve me from sex kind
Old Today, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 19
JDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to behold

#FR , RTF for Jewel, Terminal 21

OKT: 10/10, Efficient booking. Friendly. $10 discount for previous FR, thank you.
AREA 地区 : Aljunied
Name 名字 : Jewel
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10. Photo is more beautiful and looks younger. Actual person is darker skin. Definitely is Jewel from the photo. She still looks great to me.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 31
Body 身材 : 9/10, Not the skinny model type. Not fat. Very slight tummy from lack of exercise and loves food. Wide hips from child birth. Very nice shapely sexy body. This is very acceptable for the jack hammering and pounding I like to give later.
French : 10/10, since we got along well from the last visit, she was very happy to see me and greeted with kisses and hugs. So DFK is no issue at all. Real tongue fighting and exchange of saliva. Kissed me everywhere.
Boobs 胸部 : 36D very nice boobs. Since many Bros asked me about her beautiful boobs, if real or not, this time I really checked and finally asked her. She said silicon and showed me the very tiny scar under the arm pit. Still feels great, not the hard silicon type.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 9/10, better this time round since from DFK, she slowly worked her down to my nippels, my cock, my balls and even did some rimming. Back up again to cock, back to nipples, back to DFK. Then back down again. Felt very good.
BBBJ 无套口交 : 10/10, very good. Lots of head twisting, up down, goes slow and faster and faster. Then looks at me and comes and DFK, shoves pussy onto my hard cock for a slow passionate fuck. Then back down again for some more BBBJ. Really enjoying it.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 8/10, lower points this time round since I did not get to paint as much as I wanted too. She was just too horny and sensitized, it became ticklich for her. The bed sheets were also very wet, and I like to paint and fuck and paint and fuck and paint and fuck many rounds, the fucking was extremely hard, fast, pounding, jack hammer, the sheets turned red!
FJ 爱爱 : 9/ 10, it would have been 10/10 if I can get 2 shots, but as mentioend above the sheets turned red, so i declined 2nd shot. I was the 2nd customer for the day, and she had lots of energy, was even considering extending the session for 3 or 4 shots since we got along and fucked so well.
From BBBJ, we had already been fucking, so she was already wet and ready. Started with cowgirl, she climaxed once and then it was my turn to fuck her missionary. Started slow and passionate with DFK and fucking. Went faster and faster, then I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her in sync with the thrusting. She was really moaning and moaning and looks like pain on her face, I ask if ok? She told me don't stop, don't talk, just keep fucking.
I repositioned her to the bottom corner of the bed, so I can really do deep, hard, fast fucking. Easily suck her nipples and secure her for a fast and furious pounding. She was really moaning and sweating, so was I. Quite a work out. The bed was getting soaked everywhere.
Then told her to turn over for doggy deep penetration, at the beds edge. More pounding. I think that was too painful, since she grabbed the pillow and looked like she was biting it and moaning. So I stopped, and slowly licked her pussy and anus, but she was too sensitive. It was then I started to taste the iron taste in her juices. I ask if she was OK? She did not answer, instead asked if I was tired? Or needed a break? Showed her my throbbing hard cock, she went back to the middle of the bed for a missionary fuck.
I also took the body language that she wants me to finish. So I obliged, more deep hard fucking and unloaded into her pussy. I lay on top of her as she hugged me and kissed me with my cock still in her.
Can feel our juicy cream flowing out onto the already wet bed. She asked me again, tired? I answered with Jewel, I am not tired but hot and sweaty from all the extreme sexual exercise (sexcercise). When she just lay there, legs wide open resting, I lay next to her gently playing with her pussy. She kissed me from time to time, then I noticed some blood. So I discontinued the session. Blood does not freak me out, but Jewel may not be so comfortable with it, besides I wanted another RTF.
GFE 女朋友感 : 10/10 felt like long lost lovers meeting again. Her hands were always on me, keeping me hard, and chatting away. She had lots of questions to ask me in Thai. Not just about Singapore, but also what did the customer want, or what did the customer mean... she also had some unusual customers.

Overall Experience 整体 : 9/10, only because of the blood and I discontinued to 2nd shot. Otherwise really can try all the fucking positions. She said her period was not coming for awhile more.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes, I will RTF. It was an enjoyable and unforgettable session.

Remarks (if any) 评语 : Jewel currently is on my top list for 2024.

Date / 日期 : 19/4/2024 evening

Old Today, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 6
AsokIsDead is a glorious beacon of lightAsokIsDead is a glorious beacon of lightAsokIsDead is a glorious beacon of lightAsokIsDead is a glorious beacon of lightAsokIsDead is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Bella from Royal Xcorts
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=981887

Had bit of time so reached out to the most consistent stable (in my opinion). Bella came recommended and the location is one that I like (in town but very discreet).

Bella is very very skinny and light (photos are bit more bah) but the man made bewbs are about a C or D. Darker skin, looks maybe 7/10 resemblance? Location is clean and spacious, I must highlight that the OKT has 4 different shower gels (goat milk, orange, lavender and pomelo) for you to pick. Which is freaking hilarious but also shows that you're in good hands and he doesn't cheap out.

Bella is the rare mix of GFE and PSE, and she rides like a wild one so gotta keep up! Decent head massage after round 1, and normally I'm okay with skipping #2 but without prompting, She initiated and started round #2 . So slow clap!

Anyway, if you're looking for a good ride with good mix of GFE, I'd recommend Bella.

Thanks for arranging, bro royal.
Old Today, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 22
kang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by User090988 View Post
Foxythai ask for selfie verification too, I must avoid too?
I just visit a girl from Foxythai only need to show the top I’m wearing. So far tried Galaxy, FlirtyGirls,kinky Thai and mansion also no need no face. The most is show the top I wearing .
Old Today, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 22
kang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by User090988 View Post
Hi senior bros, any more reliable stable I can book from? Was turn off by my previous visit with heavily edited photos and not match statistics
So far I tried Galaxy, Flirty Girls, Foxythai, kinkythai and mansion. All girls don’t differ much from photo except for age. Sometimes you need to lower your expectations for the girls especially the age part.
Old Today, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
User090988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kang_kang View Post
So far I tried Galaxy, Flirty Girls, Foxythai, kinkythai and mansion. All girls don’t differ much from photo except for age. Sometimes you need to lower your expectations for the girls especially the age part.
Maybe because I am newbie that's why Foxythai ask me for selfie verification, I am not comfortable so I rather skip
Old Today, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Tangramz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Peach - Lust365

Looks: 9/10 - 100% flawless skin. Natural beauty
Boobs: 9.5/10 - D cup really soft and bouncy. Good enough for me
Body: 9/10 - curvy and sexy. Minimal excess fat
Frenching: did not try
BBBJ: 10/10 - was good enough
FJ: 9/10 - was accommodating and willing to try different positions. Pussy was tight and enjoyable.
GFE: 8/10 - cuddle like gf but language wise English is basic
RTF: for sure! A really chio natural thai babe that comes about once in a long while. Must try!!!
Old Today, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
carlodlm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Elsa - Silkstockings

LOOKS: 8.5/10 close to pics, just not as flawless.My judgement is pretty and has beautiful smiles
BODY: 9/10 Slim, soft skin and consider her tall as she is almost as tall as me.
BOOBS: 8.5/10 B cup .
BBBJ: 9/10 took her time. Nothing crazy but she’s good in doing it slow and steady
FJ: 9/10 hard working and can see that she is thirst to get fucked, giving her 100% grinding in cowgirl and gave that sexy hips in doggy. Didn’t needed my really. She self lubricate from her very wet kiffy

Rtf: it’s a yes to me
Old Today, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1824 / Power: 11
yang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant future

Joice from FoxyThai
https://samsforum.com/showthread.ph...ighlight=joice

Looks:
Same as picture.
Body Bak Scale 1.
Trimmed pussy.

Service:
Fuck and fucked her in missionary, doggy, cow girl and reverse cow girl and finished in missionary.

Then gave me a looonnnggg massage,
2 in 1 bonk/massage is shiok sia, value.

Bobbed her head down for BBBJ, she was good, then HJ me.
Then I ask her cowgirl,
Finished off in missionary.

Summary:
Highly recommended if you like Go Go dancer type with good service.
Old Today, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 6
cchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to behold

Mikky
From GX
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=981889&highlight=

Mikky was pleasant looking girl and slightly thai tan

She has natural boobs

She frenches real well with plenty of tongue action

Welcomes painting and fingering easily wet.

BBBJ was nice and wet and tends to suck till i almost cum

For FJ she was Tight and responsive. She let up some soft moan and i cannot tahan already so i ask her to cap me and i did her missionary and afew other position.

GFE wise okay English. When the chemistry hits u gonna have a good time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1