The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 18-03-2017, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 15
silvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by whhy View Post
have you tried? she looks good.
Looks good , and not a time watcher. Really good
Old 18-03-2017, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
wireless25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Orchard Towers

hey..have not been to orchard tower before..what r the rates in over there? what time in the afternoon can start recce?
Old 18-03-2017, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 18
qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wireless25 View Post
hey..have not been to orchard tower before..what r the rates in over there? what time in the afternoon can start recce?
Bro..honestly? Don't bother with OT. starting rates from $100 on a slow day to $200 if they see that your carrot head is big enough. also, don't expect any form of massage inside. no showers, only wet tissue.

if you are still keen for whatever reason, most places are open from lunch onwards. some earlier from 11am.

if you got that kind of money to spend on special "massage", might as well spend it on the MPs advertised in the HC sub-forum. more chio and you still get some piano playing
Old 30-03-2017, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
strayedsouls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Orchard Towers

To people thinking of going to Orchard Towers for "extras", my answer is no because Orchard Tower Girls are bunch of SCAMMERS

1. 30 min massage will end only in 10 mins (after finish whatever u want to do)
2. Asking $200 for sex, seriously??????? Those ugly PRCs are certainly worse looking than women in geylang who only charge 50 for half an hour and they jacked up the price like crazy over there

Seriously, please stop going to Orchard Towers for Massage. its bunch of SCAM all of us (especially the foreigners who got easily scammed) just go and boycott the place
Old 30-03-2017, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Happy123hour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You guys should negotiate the price first before going in.... it works for me
Old 30-03-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy123hour View Post
You guys should negotiate the price first before going in.... it works for me
Yeah negotiate before you go in. Won't have issues
Old 30-03-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
moshea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whether got negotiate or not, still 10 mins job
Old 04-04-2017, 01:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
BBSC is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone tried Li Li? She is at the 2nd Level, always wearing low cut blouses.
Old 04-04-2017, 06:46 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

http://www.zaobao.com.sg/znews/singa...0170403-744273

Shit..Where can we go now....Guess all others shopping centres would get affected. Looking forward to see more AV
Old 04-04-2017, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!

Went down last Friday afternoon, got hooked in by one busty one at the 2nd floor, claimed she's local, goes by the name of Crystal. Managed to nego to $100 FJ all in.

Service was so so only. But for $100 at OT cant really complain. Finished in missionary, paid and left.

Balls still itchy so headed up to the 3rd level common corridor and got pulled in by one PRC with tits the size of my head.

Manged to bargain down to $100 FJ all in. Had difficulty staying hard during the deed as I just released not too long ago. She suggested removing the condom and I said ok, thinking she was going to give me a HJ. What she had in mind instead was raw FJ. Said no, wanted to play safe, so finished off with HJ.

Not bad selection of girls at OT, but for $100 a pop, a trip to GL might be more worthwhile.
Old 04-04-2017, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Knockers as big as ur head?
Old 04-04-2017, 10:31 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 30
celcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
http://www.zaobao.com.sg/znews/singa...0170403-744273

Shit..Where can we go now....Guess all others shopping centres would get affected. Looking forward to see more AV
Go there get their wechat contact. If got AV come, give headsup to you so that no need waste time go down.

Otherwise since got contact liao can arrange with them to do in outside hotel. Safer.
Old 04-04-2017, 10:33 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 30
celcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingbaby View Post
Went down last Friday afternoon, got hooked in by one busty one at the 2nd floor, claimed she's local, goes by the name of Crystal. Managed to nego to $100 FJ all in.

Service was so so only. But for $100 at OT cant really complain. Finished in missionary, paid and left.

Balls still itchy so headed up to the 3rd level common corridor and got pulled in by one PRC with tits the size of my head.

Manged to bargain down to $100 FJ all in. Had difficulty staying hard during the deed as I just released not too long ago. She suggested removing the condom and I said ok, thinking she was going to give me a HJ. What she had in mind instead was raw FJ. Said no, wanted to play safe, so finished off with HJ.

Not bad selection of girls at OT, but for $100 a pop, a trip to GL might be more worthwhile.
Wah the 3rd floor lady win already. $100 all in even throw in raw FJ for you without you asking.
Old 05-04-2017, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

This place up the news le plus prices chop so high up $150 I am surprise they can even survive so long
Old 05-04-2017, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy2017 View Post
This place up the news le plus prices chop so high up $150 I am surprise they can even survive so long
OT already been surviving beyond most expectations, doubt they can't survive this.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1