The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-03-2017, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
z9878987898789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Anyone got recent mr?
Old 29-03-2017, 08:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
667788 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://sgbeautycastle.com/xiao-c/ , this one good looking, good massage, good services, try already no regrets at all
Old 29-03-2017, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Never tried the girl but she's been advertising on Sgbeautycastle for the longest time using fake photos. For some strange reasons, the fake photos she chose to use always seemed to attract me, so I would check out her advert, only to find a familiar phone number xxxx4554. Check out her ads on sgrelax and sgbeautycastle - same phone number, different photos.

http://sgbeautycastle.com/fei-fei/

In fact, she's not the only one on sgbeautycastle doing this, there are at least three more using the same ploy, i.e. using fake photos and changing them periodically.

http://sgbeautycastle.com/xiao-c/

http://sgbeautycastle.com/honey/

http://sgbeautycastle.com/sarah/
Those who wanna try tt xiao c... Do take note of Bro Jason report...
Old 29-03-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 11
SuperStar77 is one of the Best!SuperStar77 is one of the Best!SuperStar77 is one of the Best!SuperStar77 is one of the Best!

She's the youngest and best looking massage girl I tried so far. Not easy to get appointment with her. But if you try hard enough and patiently wait, you will get appointment with her.

Massage skills quite ok, not the best, her other services is worth the money paid. A lot better than those charge $100 or $110 in other websites, and those FC in SPAs.

http://sglonelyguy.com/ai-ni-massage/
Old 29-03-2017, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 667788 View Post
http://sgbeautycastle.com/xiao-c/ , this one good looking, good massage, good services, try already no regrets at all
Almost want to try her but lucky I saw Bro Jason report...
Old 29-03-2017, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVDaisuki View Post
tried before this girl http://sgbeautycastle.com/xiao-c/ , definitely it's her in the photos. And her services are finger licking good
Real photos? Check this out! Mobile number xxxx5753. Judge for yourself.

http://4u369.com/thread-4018-1-1.html
Old 29-03-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post

Any comment on her? http://sglonelyguy.com/pei-ci-massage/
Don't know why, her photo let me think of Cassie.
Can someone confirm whether Pei Ci is Cassie, and is she nude?
Old 30-03-2017, 02:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

http://sgbeautycastle.com/mi-mi-massage-bbbj-cim/

Bro Javabeans, I am quite sure she will make it to List 1.

I just have to write this MR. Found a new gem. Never been here before. Visited Min Min/ Ling Er yesterday and knew she had a friend coming over, and after finishing my session and on the way down, met the taxi driver whose taxi was stucked inside the condo. He was asking me for help on opening up the big gate, which I had no idea how. Anyway, there she was standing there with her luggage beside the taxi and I knew that was a new girl. She looked nice, and I asked if she is Min Min's friend which she was surprised and replied yes. Somehow the gate open and I proceeded on home. Today I was searching all over to see if she got listed and I was hoping she does not belong to the FL category. Bingo! Found Mi Mi in Sgbeauty castle. She is as per the picture and i would say the actual person is way better. She has this healthy blushing glow in her skin. Very sweet, innocent look. The kind of looks that grows on you. Saw the service and was quite excited. Made an appointment immediately today.

When the door opened, she was just surprised seeing me, even though it was already 24hours apart and she only met me briefly in the dark. The best thing was she asked if I actually had a back problem because she saw me having one hand on the back the night before. OMG, this girl is super attentive to details.

She brought me to shower, and I think she is really new to this, so it was a simple wash, as we were still talking about yesterday night etc, and she was asking if it was ok for her to attend to me with Min Min next door. Thus no action in the shower, but I am sure she will gladly obliged. On the way to the room, Min Min just happened to walked out of her room and she was surprised to see me. Oops. Anyway, I tapped her head, smiled and moved on, acting calm.

She prepared the bed, towel etc and proceeded to massage me. She had her panty on and I didn't even noticed. Usually first session I just go with the flow to see the service provided, their service attitude and quality. So I actually laid down with my eyes closed and didn't realise she was actually wearing a panty. The panty was those super thin silky type anyway. I could even feel her bush on my back. Massage was above average, and she was attentive to details. She is also a good conversationalist, nothing fancy, just simple sincere small talks. There was a phone call that came in and she asked for permission to answer. Plus here.

Sensual wise was good! She was polite to ask if i prefer BBBJ or just HJ. I said just go with the flow. Do whatever she feels like. So she started with an awesome catbath on my whole body. I have never had such good catbath for a long time, that does not feel commercial. It was tongue mixed with simple pecks and kissing on the necks. You can tell she was trying to arouse me rather than the usual ML that tries to finish step 1. If I have not volunteered to turn over on my own naturally, she would have gone on and on with the catbath After turn over, catbath all over, to the necks and naturally and slowly to the groin and did a slow nice sensuous BBBJ. She was bent over on my side so I had access to her butt and this was when I realise she was wearing a panty. After some teasing, I slowly pulled it down and she obliged. My hands were also slowly moving to her boobs. Her boobs is an A? Maybe a small B, but ok with me, as it was slightly perky and light coloured areolas with a tad pink. She has the boobie of a young girl basically. She slowly moved up and I kind of had access to her cute boobs and she was moaning away when my mouth touch it. It took a long while before she finally laid beside me and slowly jerk me off. NO rush at all. I was so worried I will overshoot the time and was just waiting for her to pop the, 'time is almost up' remarks but she never once showed any signs of wanting me to hurry or try to hurry. It was just as if time was never a concern. Her moaning, her I am enjoying it looks and the pinkish blush on her cheeks just got me so stimulated that I just have to let it go.

Wiped off and she even gave me a wet issue to clean up. We spent the next half hour just talking and chatting. She didn't even chase me out. Of course it was late and there was no customer after me. In the conversation I realised she is a service orientated person. Very sincere, very polite, and soft spoken. She was just citing me examples of how she wants to be treated if she is the one paying. Great attitude. She also showed me a message of a bro that asked if she provides FJ and wants to pay her $500 for the whole night. She rejected and the bro actually threatened to write bad reviews about her and so on. That pisses me off as she is actually a really nice person. And that's why I wrote such a long MR for her. During our conversation, she actually had a hand on my back massaging my back while talking to me face to face. This is how attentive she is.

The whole session was just nice, natural and sincere and no rush. Great attitude. Big thumbs up for this gem.
Old 30-03-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Needagoodone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Occasionally we like to leave our usual, and try new dishes. I was in G area so found a ML 贝贝, SMS her, reached L14.
She was a typical country type PRC. Friendly, not rude, but GFE is zero.
Massage also just touch touch press press. I had to guide her to press on the correct pressure point, then she will continue it for a few strokes. So open to feedback but I cannot guiding her whole session right? So Massage also close to zero.
Wanted to roam but then discovered she code red. (tmd, website should have update) So only touch books but in the absence of GFE, it's really not shiok.
Talk talk a bit, finished with routine HJ.
Parted after pay and dress up.

In the end faster go golden mile for regular massage to round 2 with my regular.

Wasted double vitamin M.
Old 30-03-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7802 / Power: 11
Tinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Needagoodone View Post
Occasionally we like to leave our usual, and try new dishes. I was in G area so found a ML 贝贝, SMS her, reached L14.
She was a typical country type PRC. Friendly, not rude, but GFE is zero.
Massage also just touch touch press press. I had to guide her to press on the correct pressure point, then she will continue it for a few strokes. So open to feedback but I cannot guiding her whole session right? So Massage also close to zero.
Wanted to roam but then discovered she code red. (tmd, website should have update) So only touch books but in the absence of GFE, it's really not shiok.
Talk talk a bit, finished with routine HJ.
Parted after pay and dress up.

In the end faster go golden mile for regular massage to round 2 with my regular.

Wasted double vitamin M.
Which 贝贝? Paste the link please.
Old 30-03-2017, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
nels deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Esther from perfect massage is the one with irresistible womanly charm.
Heavenly feeling.
She’s definitely someone who will make you the feeling of a MAN.
as for her massage the strength is just nice to the point of join.feel really good after her JG make me stand longer and more power
I must have been one of her regulars by now.
Simply gotta see her every now and then. Really addicted to her.
To me,she offers the best service and best attitude which I have encountered.
Only u try u will know. $ worth the enjoyment.
Damn, I miss her again while writing this MR…
Old 30-03-2017, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
OKTsuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

SEEM LIKE THIS THREAD IS SPECIALLY MEANT FOR THOSE FEW 'POPULAR' OKT ONLY. I HAD NOTICE THOSE PEOPLE WHO POST OTHERS STABLE MR WILL BE DELETED OR MAKE INVISIBLE, ACCOUNT WILL BE MASS ZAPPED CLAIMING IS CLONE. AM WONDERING WHAT'S MAKE U GUYS SAYING OTHERS POSTING IS FAKE WHILE YOURS IS NOT
Old 30-03-2017, 03:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 0
Massage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKTsuck View Post
SEEM LIKE THIS THREAD IS SPECIALLY MEANT FOR THOSE FEW 'POPULAR' OKT ONLY. I HAD NOTICE THOSE PEOPLE WHO POST OTHERS STABLE MR WILL BE DELETED OR MAKE INVISIBLE, ACCOUNT WILL BE MASS ZAPPED CLAIMING IS CLONE. AM WONDERING WHAT'S MAKE U GUYS SAYING OTHERS POSTING IS FAKE WHILE YOURS IS NOT
Good post,there will be more coming out due to poor business.
Old 30-03-2017, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7990 / Power: 11
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKTsuck View Post
Not sure why you are so agitated. Regulars of this thread should already know there are fake MRs here. We more or less know who the fake MR writers are.

As for deletion, can be due to many reasons:
- not an massage MR
- too many off menu items are mentioned
- trolling, arguement, etc
- requested by the writer due to whatever reasons
- not to forget those OKTs (forum sponsors) have the right to request the admins to delete any posts

As for mass zapping, they were most likely done by the competitor OKTs

Just my opinion.
Old 30-03-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 11
h3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud of

interested in this girl but states hotel work, can any bros guide how does it work?

Cause hotels like 81 and fragrance usually need 2 ics to make 2 hr room and even if I check in first and the girl come after that, the hotel staff will not stop?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1