The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2014, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
VientianeBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Great sex with lao girl

Yesterday I had one of the best sex experience with this petite fair lao girl from vientiane. Wootz...
We known each other through Wechat for months. She was comfortable chatting with me and told me her friends sleep with each other but yet not "fan"( partner in lao language). I know I got chance liao.
I was staying alone in the apartment and invited her over for sex as I am horny yesterday night.
Straight to action as I don't want to talk so much how we flirted with each other.
She is petite, has long hair and fair skin. Was only 23 years old, shiok..
I grope her nei nei really hard and she loves it, she was playing with my dicK and soon bj on me while I proceed to finger her. She was sucking my dick for good 1 min I think before we go on a 69 position, I spreaded her legs wide open ,bend her leg and stretch her ass. I started licking her pussy while she suck my d. It was really good good experience. I ended up shooting in her mouth as she swallow it with pleasure shiok!!
The second round of action came around 30 mins later when she started playing with my dick while I am still exhausted. She said she like to "Jub"(touch in lao language) dick and soon erected again. This time round after fingering her for a while, I bang her really hard and fast. Tried various position for 10 mins , Lots of juices from her V and she was moaning like hell..I kiss her from head to mouth to neinei while I banged her relentlessly.. "Song ".. Shot and we hug each other in bed. At 5 am she said she needed to go back and she motorbike back home on her own after that.
Mue nah jer kan (see u next time in lao) she said and I know this is not the last time .. 55,this is life Fresh juicy abalone indeed..
Old 03-05-2014, 12:19 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great sex with lao girl

u like lao girls also ?
so hot story,when u go lao again?
Old 03-05-2014, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 18
nyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sounds damn juicy.....hhehehehe
Old 03-05-2014, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pojstemp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Vien Boy....u are there. Of course u F Lao gals, rite? Not China one rite?
Old 04-05-2014, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
FreenEasy888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VientianeBoy View Post
Yesterday I had one of the best sex experience with this petite fair lao girl from vientiane. Wootz...
We known each other through Wechat for months. She was comfortable chatting with me and told me her friends sleep with each other but yet not "fan"( partner in lao language). I know I got chance liao.
I was staying alone in the apartment and invited her over for sex as I am horny yesterday night.
Straight to action as I don't want to talk so much how we flirted with each other.
She is petite, has long hair and fair skin. Was only 23 years old, shiok..
I grope her nei nei really hard and she loves it, she was playing with my dicK and soon bj on me while I proceed to finger her. She was sucking my dick for good 1 min I think before we go on a 69 position, I spreaded her legs wide open ,bend her leg and stretch her ass. I started licking her pussy while she suck my d. It was really good good experience. I ended up shooting in her mouth as she swallow it with pleasure shiok!!
The second round of action came around 30 mins later when she started playing with my dick while I am still exhausted. She said she like to "Jub"(touch in lao language) dick and soon erected again. This time round after fingering her for a while, I bang her really hard and fast. Tried various position for 10 mins , Lots of juices from her V and she was moaning like hell..I kiss her from head to mouth to neinei while I banged her relentlessly.. "Song ".. Shot and we hug each other in bed. At 5 am she said she needed to go back and she motorbike back home on her own after that.
Mue nah jer kan (see u next time in lao) she said and I know this is not the last time .. 55,this is life Fresh juicy abalone indeed..
Great FR...can share contact? Many thanks
Old 04-05-2014, 01:56 AM
Samster

I stay in Laos .. Of course f lao girls.. Though 30% are chinese here.. There are also chinese ktv here man.. 2500baht 45 mins..

For those interested to come , can pm me
Old 04-05-2014, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I stay in Laos .. Of course f lao girls.. Though 30% are chinese here.. There are also chinese ktv here man.. 2500baht 45 mins..
100 sgd for 45 mins? Including drinks too? Or?
Old 04-05-2014, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
dragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

is laos hard to get around bro im heading there for holiday need advice
Old 04-05-2014, 08:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonstar87 View Post
is laos hard to get around bro im heading there for holiday need advice
Which part of Laos you going? There's tuk tuk for transportation, be prepare to pay tourist price. Other alternative is songtaew krub.
Old 04-05-2014, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Vientiane Boy,

Laos is quite a new playgound.Maybe u could give some advice such as:
What flight available from Sin to Laos?
What currency is used in Laos ? S$ , US$, Thai Bahts ?
What transport available ? taxi,tuk-tuk,motorbike ?
What food available ? chinese,western ?
Transport charges ?
Hotel charges ?

Thanks in advance.
Khop Khun Karp!
Old 04-05-2014, 11:17 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:

For those interested to come , can pm me
wow expensive, when i was there 2 yrs ago 500-1500 was the MAX if you know where the local fishbowl brothels are
Old 04-05-2014, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
dragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon589 View Post
Hi Vientiane Boy,

Laos is quite a new playgound.Maybe u could give some advice such as:
What flight available from Sin to Laos?
What currency is used in Laos ? S$ , US$, Thai Bahts ?
What transport available ? taxi,tuk-tuk,motorbike ?
What food available ? chinese,western ?
Transport charges ?
Hotel charges ?

Thanks in advance.
Khop Khun Karp!
go idea help us bro since ure there lobang for driver n hotel would be good near chiong areas anybody plan to go there update me
Old 04-05-2014, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Which part of Laos you going? There's tuk tuk for transportation, be prepare to pay tourist price. Other alternative is songtaew krub.
For chinese girls here, it is more expensive for the rich towkay.. There is 1000baht-1500 baht too , the lao girls squat outside of the old dalipidated restaurant for people to pick up, I see Liao also sian half.. Go to night club for tabao lao girl at around 2000 to 2500 whole night is my favourite
Old 04-05-2014, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
wow expensive, when i was there 2 yrs ago 500-1500 was the MAX if you know where the local fishbowl brothels are
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
For chinese girls here, it is more expensive for the rich towkay.. There is 1000baht-1500 baht too , the lao girls squat outside of the old dalipidated restaurant for people to pick up, I see Liao also sian half.. Go to night club for tabao lao girl at around 2000 to 2500 whole night is my favourite
Old 04-05-2014, 06:17 PM
Samster

Direct flight return trip using lao airline is 499 sgd .. Sometime is 439 sgd..
Cheaper alternative is sgd to kl to vientiane which cost around 350 using air asia but lots of time is lost.

Currency is usd , Thai baht , kip.. Use Thai baht for payment is the better choice..change in Ur home country before coming here .. Kip exchange rate to sgd or ringgit is terrible..

For tranaportation, this area transportation is still underdeveloped so tuk tuk are expensive .. Just a 3 km trip cost 4 sgd easily.. No need to bargain as u need them more than they need u.. If stay in the city centre , tuk tuk are easily available.. Taxi hard to find there.

Food is ok here.. Lots of western, roti prata (there are abundance), Japanese, mookata, even bak kut teh( Just open 1 year ago and it taste good). Just eat at hotel restaurant for international food for around 8 dollars is ok..

Hotels are on average 20 to 40 sgd per night .. Lady friendly.. For those higher stars one, just give coffee money(10 sgd dollars) to counter if they Kp u ...

Come in group of 3 to 4 to share la sup ktv room and transport can really bring down cost

Normally u can spend one night in nearby Thailand province as they are so near to vientiane like sg-jb.. Lots of pubs, syt there and hotels all cheaper than bkk .. Search udon Thani google for pictures
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1