The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2016, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
milhhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Miyuki (ex-Paris)

whoa lucky bro i never go and try. picture seems seducing... thanks for the update. need to avoid liao. SASA.
Old 26-01-2016, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 10
Zoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud of
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Just sharing a new PRC ML whom knows how to read and speak simple English ... maybe useful to brothers who cannot converse well in Chinese.

Give her a try. Re-quoting my post from another thread:

https://samsforum.com/showpo...ostcount=18388
  3. OK Massage
  4. Acceptable service time
Old 26-01-2016, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 15
joe blogs is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjoe blogs is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjoe blogs is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjoe blogs is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjoe blogs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
MR for Miyuki (ex-Paris) SLG

Bro Javabean's Compiliation 2.0:
https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=13266630
SLG:
https://samsforum.com/showthread...ghlight=miyuki

What started as a curiosity has turned into a bit of a quest for my 'perfect' English-speaking ML.

Now, a little background - I regularly visit a HC where I'm quite comfortable with the lovely ladies (most of whom speak English) so it's not until recently that I've decided to try out freelance MLs, once every fortnight, for a bit of variety. My first ML was LTD's Yuko, as I knew she stayed relatively close-by to me, and whom I've had the hots for since I first saw her pics . My MR of Yuko can be found by searching my past posts, and also the reason why I'm going to stick to English speakers. For my second 'exploration' I was considering a lady with a good JG rep, either Joy(Wolf)/Le Le (MGZW) or the local Lily (DA). Eventually settled for another local, Miyuki (SLG) due to the good MRs she's had in the past and that she speaks good English.

Without further adieu, here is my MR for Miyuki. As before this is based on my own impressions and experience.

It took a bit of texting to arrange an appointment as the lady is quite popular, but finally made a confirmed booking and realized that her location is actually around the same Central Location as my office, so thoughts of a lunch-time massage trysts sprang up in my head! Her 'shop' is kind of like a mini-spa with all the proper appointments - clean with fresh sheets and towels, and when you step in and first meet her, it's like meeting a classy, well dressed beautician for an expensive beauty consultation. Almost sneakily discrete - 9/10. (10 for me considering the convenience)

Miyuki: Is a lovely lady in her late 20s, slender, slim and fair with long legs and natural B+ cup breasts. Quite graceful and very feminine - in fact her demeanor and poise reminds me a lot of a Taiwanese model/actress I once had the pleasure of chatting with for five minutes - Lin Chiling (whom most don't know is Canadian educated and speaks perfect English as well).

Looks: 8/10. You will definitely give her a second glance if she walks by you on a crowded street.
Body: 8/10. Perhaps a little too slim - her rear assets could use a tiny bit more padding (this is of course my personal opinion). Boobs are wonderfully soft palm filling handfuls with nice nipples.
Massage: 8/10. Since I'm a fan of hard massages I found her's to be pleasant and with good strength, with some good elbow and knee work. To put things into perspective, 9.5 on my scale is the AngPai-class Professional spa masseuse who crunched my back a few days before I met Miyuki.

Note: She leaves her phones on silent outside the massage room before she started the massage.

Sensual: She actually disrobed three times - firstly to just her blouse when she massages (so my hands had a nice time feeling her slender legs), then to her bra and thong during the HDLY session, and finally just the thong. Strangely each time she left the massage room to remove an item of clothing - reckon it would have been soooo much sexier if she did a little striptease instead.

HDLY 9.5/10- She doesn't do the 'stick your ass in the air' HDLY but you remain on your tummy with your legs spread wide while she starts with her noted 'nails tease' which simulates by being both terrifying and a turn-on at the same time, especially when she's running those sharp nails around your scrotum! I was thinking "Whoa that feels good, but if she slips, I'm gonna get a ball punctured!"

JG - 8/10. My reason for the visit, and I should have told her sooner in the session. Slightly painful towards the end, like a couple of ant bites.

HJ - 10. Hard worker with lots of hand patterns and even alternate wanking positions! Knows exactly were to rub a dick and she had me quivering in pleasure.

Roaming - 3.5G (with panties). During the HJ she started making absolutely cute little moans as my hand pressed up on her through her thong. I was sorely tempted to dive under them, but as I had clarified with her about the roaming signal before she started the sensual part I kept my word.

Chemistry - 7/10. Other bros have commented that they found Miyuki chatty, friendly and service orientated, while I thought she was a bit quiet and distracted - I can't recall her looking me directly in the face. Initially thought it was a chemistry issue (again) then I realized she had her mind distracted by something. Case in point- she offered me a drink when I first walked in but I didn't get it. As I was leaving I saw the cup sitting on her table.

Addendum: Miss M has clarified that she was both hungry and tired at the time of my late evening session. I'll bring an energy gel with me (cuppachino flavoured ) when I RTM.

RTM - Definitely in a couple of weeks.

Do note that Miss Miyuki does not accept appointments from Indian bros.
based on the FRs, i contacted M. she said she's booked till 22nd feb!!!

sigh.
Old 26-01-2016, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 12
carlto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe blogs View Post

sigh.
Booking till 22 Feb already? She has been here several months already. Still so hot? Unbelievable.
Old 26-01-2016, 10:43 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlto View Post
Booking till 22 Feb already? She has been here several months already. Still so hot? Unbelievable.
She's been around since Sept - has a sticky thread in the HC zone.

I'm surprised she's booked out till the 22nd though! Last week it was one week advance booking... Crap, was gonna sms her tomorrow for just after CNY.
Old 26-01-2016, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12969 / Power: 39
sgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

sigh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlto View Post
Quote:
She's been around since Sept - has a sticky thread in the HC zone.

I'm surprised she's booked out till the 22nd though! Last week it was one week advance booking... Crap, was gonna sms her tomorrow for just after CNY.
I think there is some miscommunication.

Miyuki has slots from Feb 4, not Feb 22.
Old 26-01-2016, 10:57 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgGem View Post

Thanks bro..

Ok guys, panic over (and I'm gonna make my booking tomorrow morning)
Old 27-01-2016, 04:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
vernicetrader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Want to write a MR for Sydney even though she has RTC and not sure will be back or not. Hope she will. Asked her during the session and she said maybe, not confirmed yet, so still have hope, though it's just 50-50

Booked the first slot of the day a few days before she left. Location was quite good, but underestimated the distance from MRT so ended up arriving 5 mins late.

Nice condo with no sign in required. She stayed in 1 floor, so quite private. Bathroom was next to bedroom, and quite well furnished.

Welcome me at the door, and gave me towel to wash up while she prepared the bed for massage.

Shower alone, no big deal.

Her massage skill was quite good. She said she learnt massage from her friend. With self study, this quality is considered quite satisfactory. And she really put efforts into it. Felt very relaxed and almost slept.

HJ was provided with me on all four and she behind me. She asked me to kneel, not sure why but still obliged. Ended up shooting in that position after a few minutes. Don't quite like that position, because I could not see her, or touch her. Next time if she comes back, surely will ask her to lie beside me instead

Her face is quite pretty, even with only light eye makeup. She said she got allergy so could not do much makeup. Her boobs are really small. Throughout the whole session she was in bra and panty. Did not remove her bra at all, but I also did not ask since seem like nothing much there to play with anyway.

After shooting, she asked me to wash up again why she cleaned the bed. The she asked me to lie on my back and gave me another good massage with a head massage as well. Feeling really refreshed.

One more plus point is her English is quite good so we had no problem chatting during the session. She said she learnt English herself. This girl really has a good brain.

Overall, it was a pleasant experience. Will come back again for the massage if she returns. On the way out, seeing Kaylee on the staircase (she stayed right above Sydney). She is really beautiful, SYT and with beautiful figure. Too bad she also RTC. Hope both of them will come back soon, maybe after CNY
Old 28-01-2016, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 10
clingon is one of the Best!clingon is one of the Best!clingon is one of the Best!clingon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgGem View Post

Bros,

Just spoked to Miyuki this evening. Her schedule is fully booked and only has slots on 6th Feb and after CNY holidays.

Managed to book a RTM session with Miyuki before CNY

Last edited by clingon; 31-01-2016 at 10:23 AM.
Old 29-01-2016, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 15
joe blogs is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjoe blogs is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjoe blogs is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjoe blogs is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjoe blogs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thanks bro..

Ok guys, panic over (and I'm gonna make my booking tomorrow morning)
so you got your booking and then a bonking bro?
Old 29-01-2016, 10:20 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
so you got your booking and then a bonking bro?
Word of advice - don't ever insinuate that she provides more than what is listed on her ad. She has a lot of fans who will zap you to negative.

No I have not had a chance to book because of work. Maybe after CNY.
Old 29-01-2016, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 9
wonderwoo78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share
Old 29-01-2016, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 10
clingon is one of the Best!clingon is one of the Best!clingon is one of the Best!clingon is one of the Best!

Jia ba buay ?

Last edited by clingon; 29-01-2016 at 11:28 PM.
Old 30-01-2016, 12:30 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Word of advice - don't ever insinuate that she provides more than what is listed on her ad. She has a lot of fans who will zap you to negative.

No I have not had a chance to book because of work. Maybe after CNY.
Wow... U haven't try n u know she got fan club ah? U stalker ah? Lol..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 30-01-2016, 10:08 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Wow... U haven't try n u know she got fan club ah? U stalker ah? Lol..
I tried, or else how can I write a long MR of her a few pages back??? I keep saying I haven't RTM.

And just need to browse her thread to see her fan club in action.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1