The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2014, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
gheun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillNRelax View Post
Some bros prefer the privacy I guess. It's a nice to have, but not a must have for me. As long as bathroom clean!
Ah haha okay. I thought in a room is already private enough.

I shld have used this thread as well. Been using the other one only.. Realized that MLs here are helpful too!
Old 14-12-2014, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
montyburns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

first time posting

just out of curiosity.. are all ML that doesn't specify they take chinese only can be booked by non chinese speakers? sadly my chinese is quite horrible
Old 14-12-2014, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Donluis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro's,

Quick report on Jessie http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=495726.
What to remember: Best english, best massage, and best HJ.

Place: nice room, I think in a shared apartment.
Language: Amongst all girls I have seen, she has the BEST english. She is local.
Talk: given her perfect English, she talks a lot, asks many questions at the beginning, then onced the massage really starts, she keeps quiet with nice background music. I fell asleep.

Look: like picture, i.e. face is so-so, body is nice
Massage: it is a real super good masage. She knows what she is doing, and adapt her pressure based on your requirement (i think it can end up super painful :-)
HJ: she makes it last super long, with many variations, this was the best HJ I had here. I took the 90 min option, so started with HJ, then massage, then HJ again.
Autoroam: worldwide. She even lets you take our her dess during the first HJ. She has no underwear so quite easy.

Few months ago, people were praising Michelle as the best HJ in town. Well, Jessie is the best HJ in town these days!
Old 14-12-2014, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Harace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuzOldGuy View Post
http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=494308

this one says LOCAL and able to communicate in English
no MRs yet... anyone tried?
Ok my first MR but frankly i prefer to be frank and have those that are worth spending our hard earned money.
On the day i can get the best lady in the forum due to timing doesn't seem to fit me i tried to msg min er and QiQi, see who reply the fastest So miss min er reply me first. Once she told me she's available fast leg fast hand went over to her place. Location wise very discreet with lots of ample parking. Room abit squeeze for the two of us but no so of a let down. She is a prc but can communicate good English. Very jovial and chatty. Ask her age n was told she was 27. So once in the room was asked if i wanted to shower first which i did alone,oh the shower room is at the floor. Then once dried up proceed for my massage starting from the back. The back massage was quite impressive I must say so I was thinking wow i just hit a gem.. lolx Ok so once all the back activities had ended time for the front massage, which was abit of a let down.

So cut story short.
Looks - 7/10
Location - 9/10
Massage - 7/10 (Would give her better grading if the front body massage was better)
HJ -6/10
Juagen - Don't think she knows
GFE -8/10
RTM - No thanks I'm looking for a proper massage and authentic juagen.

Next on the list is Venus.
Old 14-12-2014, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by montyburns View Post
first time posting

just out of curiosity.. are all ML that doesn't specify they take chinese only can be booked by non chinese speakers? sadly my chinese is quite horrible
This is what I've been trying to get the OKTs to do! Most that don't specify I've found to be Chinese only. Just text them and see what they say.

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 14-12-2014, 08:43 PM
Samster

ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harace View Post
Ok my first MR but frankly i prefer to be frank and have those that are worth spending our hard earned money.
On the day i can get the best lady in the forum due to timing doesn't seem to fit me i tried to msg min er and QiQi, see who reply the fastest So miss min er reply me first. Once she told me she's available fast leg fast hand went over to her place. Location wise very discreet with lots of ample parking. Room abit squeeze for the two of us but no so of a let down. She is a prc but can communicate good English. Very jovial and chatty. Ask her age n was told she was 27. So once in the room was asked if i wanted to shower first which i did alone,oh the shower room is at the floor. Then once dried up proceed for my massage starting from the back. The back massage was quite impressive I must say so I was thinking wow i just hit a gem.. lolx Ok so once all the back activities had ended time for the front massage, which was abit of a let down.

So cut story short.
Looks - 7/10
Location - 9/10
Massage - 7/10 (Would give her better grading if the front body massage was better)
HJ -6/10
GFE -8/10

Venus solid massage, but no Juagen. Just to manage your expectations!

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 16-12-2014, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 12
JuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harace View Post

So cut story short.
Looks - 7/10
Location - 9/10
HJ -6/10
GFE -8/10

thanks for the input bro!
Old 16-12-2014, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
solare1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Went to Bei Er yesterday and she's looking all sweet and cute with a short shirt revealing her stomach and hot pants. Very nice cheeky voice even though can't speak proper English but it's ok the moans are sooo good and if she can't understand what I'm saying she will just give a cute nod lol at that. We went all wild for my 2nd shot ...ahh left a happy soul~
Old 16-12-2014, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 10
T1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to behold

RTM on Amy http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=442131

My neck, shoulders & upper back was giving me hell due to bad posture + long hours @ work. Heard Jasmine massage was good but she wasn't available at my preferred timing, so next was Amy (tried & tested) and managed to book her for 1.5hrs. She remembered me and seemed happy like a bird.

Looks: 6.5/10 Pleasant looking milf. Looks kinda grew on me since I last saw her.

Body: 6.5/10 I got to see/feel more this time. She wore a one piece dress with a short skirt that rides up as she moves during massage. She didn't bother adjusting hence I got to rabba her smooth outer & inner thighs whenever she brushes my arms/ hands/ legs. I get to grope her ass(panty on though) during juagen/ HJ as well.. man if only I can get to pump her doggiestyle.. that milfy ass. Boobs felt bigger maybe big B/C but still somewhat saggy. She was fully clothed throughout

Massage: 9/10 She concentrated on my lower neck the most, probably she felt more knots there. I just love it when she clenches her hands and used her knuckles to press both sides of my neck and did a twisting up & down motion - confirmed she used alot of strength doing that coz I hear her heavy breathing which is sortof a turnon .. Asked her to massage longer on my neck & shoulder area using same technique and she obliged. She even continued working further on my neck after release, saying it still felt tense there. Today that bothersome pain in the neck is gone! Of course, she did work on the rest of my body but it's just that I wanted her to focus more on that specific area.

JG & HJ: 8/10 Very detailed and she took her own sweet time at it too, slowly building it up while I autoroamed her all over and under her dress. By the time she started her HJ proper it felt so good and I couldn't regain control and shot it all out rather quickly.

Service: 8.5/10 Ever attentive to my comfort and always checked to see if I was ok with the pressure. She was chatty previous visit but this time she sensed I was tired and kept mostly quiet ..almost dozed off. As again not a time watcher (was 5 mins early and overstayed by 10mins) but then again it could be she had no booking right after my session.

Gave her a small tip before leaving, she said she'll be shifting this Friday btw but still nearby.

RTM: Yes, but I wanna try Jasmine 1st.
Old 17-12-2014, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Oralmindyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is my first FR post and I want to support bro ChillNRelax for this thread. I find it very hard to find English speaking MG as I am unfortunate only can speak English.
Anyway, today I have finally found a very good MG that could speak English well at RS in town area and her name is Cindy. Here my FR:

Name: Cindy

Looks & Body - 7.5/10 - petite with perfect boobs. Round and Real (i think)

Massage - 7/10 (hard and strong massage but those enjoy pain)

GFE - 8/10 (she is wet when i finger her. Enjoy my auto roam)

HJ - 6/10 (a bit rough for my liking)

BBJ - 7/10 (did not allow for CIM)

RTM: Yes

Damage: $120 for FJ. I paid her $120 even I did not want FJ as I only wanted to BBJ and CIM (but she politely rejected for CIM).
Old 17-12-2014, 07:07 AM
Samster

Thanks for the MR bro. Any link?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oralmindyo View Post
This is my first FR post and I want to support bro ChillNRelax for this thread. I find it very hard to find English speaking MG as I am unfortunate only can speak English.
Anyway, today I have finally found a very good MG that could speak English well at RS in town area and her name is Cindy. Here my FR:

Name: Cindy

Looks & Body - 7.5/10 - petite with perfect boobs. Round and Real (i think)

Massage - 7/10 (hard and strong massage but those enjoy pain)

GFE - 8/10 (she is wet when i finger her. Enjoy my auto roam)

HJ - 6/10 (a bit rough for my liking)

BBJ - 7/10 (did not allow for CIM)

RTM: Yes

Damage: $120 for FJ. I paid her $120 even I did not want FJ as I only wanted to BBJ and CIM (but she politely rejected for CIM).

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 23-12-2014, 08:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bobbledog10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a bad experience with May from Mingzhao today. Location was in area g, not very discreet if you have to wait around for your appointment.

Was surprised to find that it was a house with other MLs and due to a mix-up, I was given an ML who couldn't speak english. With my very basic chinese (being a non-chinese) I managed to explain to her that she was not who I was looking for. So she called Michelle (the boss) to sort it out and assigned May to me instead.

Not sure if she was cheating me because the ML she said was May did not look like in the picture at all. Or it could be that the pictures were edited because they were a long shot from what I was looking at.

Went into the room and she gave me a towel to shower, which btw is not attached to the room so you have to walk across the hallway in a house with other people in to get to the shower.

Looks-wise, nothing like in the pictures, boobs were large and nice to grab, she had a tummy which was ok. What I couldnt stand was the armpit hair. Gross.

Showered by myself, and was given a massage. It was meh, definitely lacking in strength, although her gentle touches were good. Then she asked me to flip over and started touching and licking me. Also gave a fire and ice BJ with cap, it was a nice sensation but wasnt enough. She seemed to rush, checking every once in a while if i came already. Then she finished me with a HJ which was decent. Only thing was she didn't position herself for me to suck her boobs maybe on purpose. All this while, she kept speaking to me in chinese even though i told her to speak in english which annoyed me

After that, she went out of the room to dispose of the cap and water and when she returned she asked me to go shower. This part I was freaking surprised because she didn't even wipe the cum of me fully and I had to walk across the hall with cum still dripping from my chest.

Overall, it was a terrible experience, never going to one of Mingzhao's girls again. Would also advise other rookies like me to bring the exact amount of cash if you dont intend to tip. The original cost was $90 and I handed her 2 $50 notes. There was an awkward pause as I waited her to give me the $10 change so I got embarrassed to ask and just let it pass as an undeserving tip
Old 24-12-2014, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

I am going to be honest.

The stable mingzhao888 is a fucked up stable.
I would stay away from the OKT and the ladies at all cost.

Merry Christmas.
Old 24-12-2014, 04:46 PM
Samster

Merry Christmas bros!

Years ends a bit disappointingly in that there are a severe lack of new English speaking girls. Hope 2015 brings in some multi-lingual gems!!

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 25-12-2014, 02:56 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Figured I'd post an FR on Christmas Day as a pressie for Bro ChillNRelax LOL...

FR on Jessie (SGlonelyguy)

Pic:

Her sglonelyguy link here.

Location: Near Area G but at the outskirts. Extremely convenient underground parking nearby. Apartment is shared, I think, but she has her own bathroom and is private enough. You may need to hear her instructions but she can speak basic and decent English, to get to her apartment.

English: Mixed with Chinese but she's a localised PRC (can speak Cantonese) that's been staying here for a while now. Can speak English as advertised on website and it was fun conversing with her in both Chinese and English.

Looks: MILF grade pretty looks. Smooth, lightly made up face, not old looking. In fact I think she's early to mid 30s, but has a very pleasant sweet looks. Body is not SYT so has a slight tummy but well maintained shape, about size 8-10.

Boobs: B cups with eraser nips! Not too saggy but has shape and squeezable.

Room: Clean, well maintained with music. Has a double bed and a proper massage bed aka steam bed. Bathroom is old but good enough, she cleans it regularly.

Massage: As with other MILF masseuses I go there for massage and JG usually. She asked first when I got there whether I wanted 1 or 2 HJ, I said 1 HJ but with JG (additional $10). She asked if i wanted to try the steam bed but I said no need. I went to the shower and she helped me to shower (she's outside the bathtub so a fairly clinical wash). Asked if I wanted scrub, no need too. She then proceeded with the massage while clothed in a skin tight floral dress. I got to accidentally touch her legs numerous times when she's massaging me. Her massage got strength and was damn good, lots of elbow power. In fact, I'm surprised that I fell asleep in the 90 mins I booked her for. Her oil is mixed by her such that it is easy to wash off, which is true. I found that with her use of decent shower gel (lifebuoy) and the oil, I came out of the shower afterwards fairly non oily.

After the massage on my back she asked me to turn around, and started the JG. It was a slow, gentle but firm JG. She knows her stuff and was pressing and squeezing the right areas and veins. This lasted for about 15 mins or so. Then she started to tug harder and faster, and my hands started to roam her still-dressed body. She got the signal and took off her dress.

OMG she's naked underneath. Fully naked lol. Hands roamed even more, and let's just say they went everywhere haha.. I enjoyed that thoroughly and so did she and i came quickly after that. Rested while she showered, then I went for shower (she helped me shower again).

Paid $130 + $10 for JG + tip. She walked me down too, and we had a nice chat. Very very service oriented, hardworking and friendly MILF.

RTM? Yes. For this stable, I think she's the prettiest MILF I've tried so far with Tao Hong as close second, but for body Tao Hong's damn hot and sexy bode wins lol.

Her pic on wechat (number shown on stable site) of her face is accurate.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1