The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2014, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 11
wilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
My Labuan sexperience

This is a contribution from me for a trip quite a while ago, so bear with me as some of the details could be blurry.

A little info about Labuan : Labuan is a federal territory off the coast of Borneo in East Malaysia. It is made up of the homonymous Labuan Island and six smaller islands, and is located off the coast of the state of Sabah. -wikipedia
The whole island you can find DFS shops. Basically drink smoke duty free !!!

Ok main story: i was there for vacation from work. there are like 5 main well known hotels there and many small budget ones. i went for Hotel Aifa Junior executive suite as it was on offer, 340RM per night! wtf. 哪里找
The room is huge, comes with a living room, bedroom and a toilet equipped with bathtub. The toilet is big until like can fit another queen size bed inside in the middle. *diff between junior and executive is one more toilet i think.

When we finish settling down it was evening already, went to look for massage with my colleagues. found this 2 shop side by side, went for right side one. Greated by many PRC and thai girls, 60RM per hr, i chose one and go. Passed by the resting lounge, inside got even more SYT masseuse!
Mine was a PRC looks 6/10, married. massage was good with adequate pressure, when going to finish pop GQ , 80RM HJ. not much to add, left after massage

Next , went to bar nearby to drink some beer and chill first. my colleague come often so he got his thai girl following him. After some beer and chit chat went to the supposedly most happening club there : BEYOND .
honestly its more of a thai disco like setting, got ladyboys and thai girls singing on stage, have dance floor also for dancing when the band not singing. Opened a Martell cordon bleu 1.2K RM , usually ppl go there drink jack daniels, so we are getting quite a lot of attention.
Met a Myanmese there working for gas and oil company. Quite cute, chatted and got her number, but no luck since she got work next day.
Danced with this thai girl that i spotted and chatted, found out she was working for the MP on the left of where we went. Also no luck, she went home early.

Next day, went to explore the island, do some shopping. Found out the club we went ystd got pool party tonight, so plan ho ho liao. evening came, went to the pool party location. There were a lot of ang mohs and some locals. but sadly in the pool very little people, mostly too shy to enter.Paid 50 RM to enter so its a disappointment. The DJ was from KL, but the music sucked, anti-climatic drops all the time.

Left early to go pubs, picked up a pinoy GRO at this pub called SPOT. booked my girl for whole night, paid 350RM to the mummy. (typically the price range from 200-350) There are a lot of KTV and pubs around in labuan that has mummy system and can book whole night . So we brought our girls to Beyond to dance.
KNN , tonight more happening than ystd, fully packed with a lot of chio local Minah and chinese. Regretted going pool party and wasted time. But got girl liao nvm. Opened martel VSOP, 300++ RM !

Fast forward the story a bit, took my girl back to my hotel, shower separately cos she say she shy. Cuddled on bed like lovers and chatted while i roam her slowly. when i attacked her down south, she moaned. Took a CD from her bag, help me put it on with her mouth! BJ me and suck my balls like mad. Almost couldn't take it. Fingered her and she was dripping wet! slipped my manhood into her and start riding me like a mad cow! haha. Felt so good, cum and slept with her. Morning wake up, round 2 in back hugging position. Cum again then shower before she left.
Her looks 8/10, big B, petite body. BJ 7/10. FJ 9/10 !

Last day of vacation, went to the left MP to find the girl from ystd ^^ she's the youngest and slim one there. Asked for massage 1 hr 60RM also. Went in stripped, no boxers to wear.
She came in and recognize me immediately ! haha then proceed to oil massage me.She keep massaging around the thigh and butt area, make me high. i nvr roam her, turned around, i was rock hard already ! haha. popped GQ she HJ me. Tipped her 100RM. Her BJ was the best i ever had. playing with my 2IC head, made me cum in no time.
looks: 7/10
BJ: 10/10 !!
Still chat with her occasionally on Line

Some other places fellow bros can chiong there: King's KTV, POPin, galaxy.
Some masseuse can be tao baoed . just need to ask. PRC there quote higher price though

Last edited by wilsonx; 22-05-2014 at 12:06 PM.
Old 23-05-2014, 06:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1613 / Power: 14
BowieKnife has a brilliant futureBowieKnife has a brilliant futureBowieKnife has a brilliant futureBowieKnife has a brilliant futureBowieKnife has a brilliant futureBowieKnife has a brilliant futureBowieKnife has a brilliant futureBowieKnife has a brilliant futureBowieKnife has a brilliant futureBowieKnife has a brilliant futureBowieKnife has a brilliant future
Re: My Labuan sexperience

Do they have local girls as well?
Old 23-05-2014, 10:28 AM
Samster

wilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowieKnife View Post
Do they have local girls as well?
from what i know, no local girls up for paid sex. but can try pick up
Old 23-05-2014, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Mighty_Moog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi there,

can u share the name of the two massage place? where exactly is it? thank you...
Old 23-05-2014, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

Sounds interesting..

I am very mountain tortise that's why I never heard of labuan before.

Bro TS, what is the usual mode of transportation to labuan and the time taken to travel there?
Old 24-05-2014, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangguo View Post
Sounds interesting..

I am very mountain tortise that's why I never heard of labuan before.

Bro TS, what is the usual mode of transportation to labuan and the time taken to travel there?
From sg , direct is Airplane about 2.5hrs. From brunei go labuan is by boat 30min-1hr, 15$ ticket.
Old 24-05-2014, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 17
junkie72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2 of my fav past time at the same location...... diving and screwing
Boobs:0 FLAT/1 A/2 B/3 C
Body:0 PIG/1 Stick/2 Slim/3 Shapely
Bonking:0 Everything cannot/1 Dead Fish/2 French,BJ,FJ/3 Orgasmic & a bit kinky
GFE:0 Cold/1 Friendly/2 Passionate/3 Marry her
Old 26-05-2014, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
redo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never been to Labuan. Haih...smh. Need to go there once.
Old 26-05-2014, 05:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
standalonee is stuck in moderation for some time to come

nice story bro keep it uppzz!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1