The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2015, 10:51 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 9
missrodeo is a Helpful and Caring Samstermissrodeo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
The story behind the name

Hello everyone. This is my first time posting such things here, more so on the internet. I have reached a point in life when I would rather throw caution to the wind and not care too much about things around me as I am supposed to.

I have an idea on why I found myself in this forum but not exactly sure how it will all work out. I guess there is only one way to find out . I thought of posting here in this section as I believe there is only a select few who have access to this area. Since this is my first time, I think I am not too prepared for the greater male population after browsing some of the other threads - maybe some day… soon .

I will start my journey with the story behind the name.

To start of, I am years beyond the “SYT” age group. I guess that would be relative and have depended on if I lived on Mars. As I am an Earthling, the calendar puts me more in the “MILF” category. Though I think, it is only the "M..." part that puts me there… I don't think the the ".ILF” is really applicable.

All these years, I was living life day by day, week after week. I have been more on the conservative side… doing what a woman should be doing and behaving as such. Although I had my fair share of fun, most of it was your pretty basic, usual stuff. I thought that was how much as fun as it could ever get - talk about living with the dinosaurs… I have tried a few things here and there but always ended up with the tried and tested.

Then, at one point, a series of events unfolded in this thing called “life” that threw my work upside-down and inside-out. Life has definitely changed me along the way, making me aware and be open about certain things - one of the reasons I find myself here. Maybe in time, I will get to post the interesting bits as well.

One bit about me that I will admit is, as you should know by know, I like to be on top. Quite surprisingly (and more embarrassingly in my opinion), I have only just started enjoying this in the recent years. I have tried it times before but for some, unexplainable reason, it is as if a switch was recently flicked and this has become one of my favourites.

So here are a few snaps to start my SBF journey. I hope you will like it. If you do, please remember to leave comments. If you do not like it, you are also welcome to leave comments but please be gentle with them, ok?

I am looking forward to an enjoyable time in this forum. I would appreciate we all make it last as long as it can.
Old 19-09-2015, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 14
Happy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The story behind the name

Good start.

Nipples looks delicious to suckle on.
Old 20-09-2015, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 0
dooku is a name known to alldooku is a name known to alldooku is a name known to alldooku is a name known to alldooku is a name known to alldooku is a name known to all

Sexy!!!! Waiting for more!
Old 20-09-2015, 02:49 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 5744 / Power: 13
SHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond repute

Dropping in to show my support!
Old 20-09-2015, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1074 / Power: 15
rav_taz has much to be proud ofrav_taz has much to be proud ofrav_taz has much to be proud ofrav_taz has much to be proud ofrav_taz has much to be proud ofrav_taz has much to be proud ofrav_taz has much to be proud ofrav_taz has much to be proud of

Here to support... Looking forward to read & see more...
Old 20-09-2015, 07:29 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1832 / Power: 10
peterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant future

Loving dark nipples
Old 21-09-2015, 09:10 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 24
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute

Cant wait to see her love hole.
Old 21-09-2015, 11:36 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
deeceeoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonderful MissRodeo. Love it. Don't be shy, you have us very interested
Old 22-09-2015, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tcssct deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: The story behind the name

Support ! Miss Rodeo! bring in the lasso please!
Old 24-09-2015, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3082 / Power: 20
ScvBox has a reputation beyond reputeScvBox has a reputation beyond reputeScvBox has a reputation beyond reputeScvBox has a reputation beyond reputeScvBox has a reputation beyond reputeScvBox has a reputation beyond reputeScvBox has a reputation beyond reputeScvBox has a reputation beyond reputeScvBox has a reputation beyond reputeScvBox has a reputation beyond reputeScvBox has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to ur next instalment of pics.
Old 26-09-2015, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1934 / Power: 18
2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future

Akamak Sis u make us waiting for so long. Pls send more pics to enlighten us.

Tkrs a million
Old 26-09-2015, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 14
Happy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2335 Man View Post
Akamak Sis u make us waiting for so long. Pls send more pics to enlighten us.

Tkrs a million
Agreed. Cant wait for her next set of pics.
Old 28-09-2015, 11:45 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 24
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute

Sis, if need somebody help u take pics, many bros here dun mind helping out.
Old 30-09-2015, 09:29 PM
Samster (P)

missrodeo is a Helpful and Caring Samstermissrodeo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy555 View Post
Good start.

Nipples looks delicious to suckle on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterquil View Post
Loving dark nipples
Thanks for your kind words Glad you like the pics
Old 30-09-2015, 09:31 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dooku View Post
Sexy!!!! Waiting for more!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAVE View Post
Dropping in to show my support!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rav_taz View Post
Here to support... Looking forward to read & see more...
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeceeoz View Post
Wonderful MissRodeo. Love it. Don't be shy, you have us very interested
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcssct View Post
Support ! Miss Rodeo! bring in the lasso please!
Thanks for your support! I hope it was a good start and more would support me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1