The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2016, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
player999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
petain vs GL cat 50?

how does it compare? is petain really worse than GL cat 50 standard? some bros say petain no nice looking girls.. i haven't been there yet, wondering what you guys think?
Old 27-07-2016, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: petain vs GL cat 50?

different folks different strokes.
Old 05-08-2016, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
boobyboob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PT is mostly MILF/AILF/GILF gals (and maybe even a couple of GGILFs!). You'll be hard pressed to find legal MILF-aged ladies working in GL (we're not talking about PRC FLs in this discussion). If you're a MILF lover like me, it's pretty hard to find a lady to bone after 9pm when PT closes (sure the Rowell/Desker has a couple of non-lb options, but it's pretty slim pickin's).

In my limited PT CAT50 experience (I'm more a CAT30/40 guy), a PT CAT50 experience oftentimes, but not always, includes AR, which is more the exception with GL CAT50s (more experienced bros correct me if I'm wrong). PT "baths" are in a sit-down sink, while GL has stand-in showers. Rooms in GL houses tend to be newer and bigger because the girls actually live in those rooms, whereas in PT the ladies are only there to work. In PT, you deal directly with the ladies, so you're free to check out the goods as many times as you want, unlike in GL where you have to go through the OKTs, who are often pretty aggressive. Also, GL CAT50 girls are more often than not, from Thailand, while PT CAT50s tend to be Chinese Malaysian.

I was about to concur with the idea that GL girls are more attractive than PT ladies, but the more I think about, the more I don't think that's true. GL girls have age on their side because they're younger, but you take that away, along with the caked-on make-up, and most GL girls probably aren't that much prettier than PT ladies were in their youth. Another PT advantage is that while the selection is far smaller than in GL, the turnover rate is much, much lower. While GL CAT50 girls typically sign 2-year contracts, in reality, most don't end up finishing out their entire term and return to their home countries before their time is up. This is unlike most PT ladies who are pretty much career WLs, and will be working there indefinitely. So, say you find someone whom you share a good chemistry with--in GL, there's a good chance she won't be there 4-5 months down the road. In PT, she'll likely be there as long as Flanders Sq. is still standing, which gives the selection at PT a standard of dependability that you won't get with GL CAT50.

Long live Petain!
- The Boob
Old 05-08-2016, 07:05 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
WhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by player999 View Post
how does it compare? is petain really worse than GL cat 50 standard? some bros say petain no nice looking girls.. i haven't been there yet, wondering what you guys think?
PT worse than GL?

You are comparing GL Cat50 to PT WLs who were ex-GL Cat150?
Where got comparison? Service wise PT WLs win hands down.
Looks wise GL Cat50 may have the edge but many PT oldies have aged gracefully and still have looks & figure to remain sexy.
There is one famous PT WL already in her late 50s but with makeup she looks only about 30+ and many punters who does not know her history has mistaken her as a young MILF

If really want to compare.. I will give my vote to the PT Cat50s.
Old 05-08-2016, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: petain vs GL cat 50?

PT has outlived three generations. My oldman, me and my sons. Thats a fact. However, whether PT or GL this are kept women, our kept woman. An important thing to note, PT Malaysian WLs r driving in and out of this country.

PRC and Thai well? I have yet to see one. Usually they have drivers.
Old 15-08-2016, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

think not much difference in terms of looks n service.
what u can find in pt..u can find in gl..vice versa. many thais can match the skills n services of pat chris n janet.
u juz need to kno where to find them amidst e 7 lorongs n choose e correct ger among e hundreds of thais in gl.
n the best r usu not shared openly in e forum.
e difference is age n thai culture.
there is no one under 30 in petain but despite their age..they r very well maintain n a few can easily match any gud lookin thaiger.
u juz nid to kno where to look...
my vote... gl...why...
because had many wonderful and of course... the memories of my best bonk there

Last edited by bonkning; 15-08-2016 at 09:47 AM.
Old 17-08-2016, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobyboob View Post

I was about to concur with the idea that GL girls are more attractive than PT ladies, but the more I think about, the more I don't think that's true. GL girls have age on their side because they're younger, but you take that away, along with the caked-on make-up, and most GL girls probably aren't that much prettier than PT ladies were in their youth.
Yup, totally agree. GL gals have thick make ups. Service wise, MILFs are much better.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1