The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2016, 03:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mmind is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Who is Johnn, bedokmassage, power69, Thomasdelarue?

Samster(B) stand for what?
Old 08-11-2016, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Ipkiss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally someone has decided to say something about this. From what I know, this guy is indeed pushing a few girls and getting a cut from them. The contact that he gives you is actually his own and he will inform the girl of the booking which is done through him. It would seem that this actually helps the girl in her business but he actually pushes his way so that the girl only takes customers from his booking. I don't even know what to describe this. He is not an okt, but he forces his way on taking a cut from the girls and he is also cheapskate enough to not pay for advertising and hijack other threads to push for the girls.

I am glad to see that Johnn and the Thomas account has been blacklisted/banned. But boss, there are still few other accounts under this person that is active. TS has already pointed this out.
Old 08-11-2016, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2894 / Power: 12
mePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmind View Post
Got up at 7.00 a.m and the sun is already out after yesterday gloom.

My guess that it is Banned or Blocked.

The nicks, thomasdelaruue and johnn, are not deleted since the profile can still be viewed.

Got the minimum 40 points but no power !!!. Even if can login, probably cannot post anymore.

Remaining nicks are power69, thomasdelarue, bedokmassage, ..... etc still got power.

If woman is a bottle of red wine, then man is the cork. For her 1st time, corkscrew required.

Graphics Re-Interpreted !

( Click to show/hide )
Big Sweep : Cleanup op after NDP. Toto : Leading toilet manufacturer. 4D : CD, LD, DVD, BD.
Old 08-11-2016, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
sinpaokong is one of the Best!sinpaokong is one of the Best!sinpaokong is one of the Best!sinpaokong is one of the Best!

Quote:
WTF! 6 nicks for what???
To sabo people and cause havoc! And also to promote Hanis, Amy, etc......
Old 08-11-2016, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 12
spicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFFRONnation View Post
Thats a nice kind attitude by spicy 😉

For bros who just can't get over their incomprehensible English - the SOLUTION is simple : put these nicks on your "IGNORE LIST" as boss suggested.

Enjoy SBF Sunday 👍
Thanks. I'm only here for myself. Whoever has more than how many nicks lah, promote which mp or ml..blah blah blah...i really don't see why anyone should feel troubled or burdened..you mind your own biz, i mind mine, they mind theirs.. we're all here to play..n find more playgrounds..lets just put aside all this differences..n hv fun together or by ourselves. Cheers to all bros!!
Old 08-11-2016, 10:33 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Great Sammyboy attitude spicyroll 👌
Old 08-11-2016, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmind View Post
Their journey in SBF regretfully have ended here (banned) ... The prefix "B" denotes "Banned" and they have been stripped off their power ... However this member still could operate SBF with his last nick which is still intact ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-11-2016, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 12
spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Their journey in SBF regretfully have ended here (banned) ... The prefix "B" denotes "Banned" and they have been stripped off their power ... However this member still could operate SBF with his last nick which is still intact ...
Bro, who is the last member left standing?
Old 08-11-2016, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
genos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitfire71 View Post
Bedokmassage is still alive as well as power69.

Anyways, I did receive a few PMs that confirmed my suspicon. It was said that he is indeed advertising for the few girls on random threads to avoid paying advertising. The ctc that he gives out is actually his own number and then he informs the ladies of the booking. He is pestering the girls to let him take over all bookings and then takes a cut out of it and slowly trying to control their flow of customers.
Old 08-11-2016, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1334 / Power: 14
silverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud of

Quote:
Though it is a Banned the question now is : Is this a temporary or a permanent ban .
Old 08-11-2016, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1334 / Power: 14
silverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitfire71 View Post
Bro please lah don't be lazy . The answer is in this thread.
Old 08-11-2016, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
JAMESLEE22 is Cool - loads of Potential

Oic.. Not me
Old 08-11-2016, 06:18 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 51
SUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like a HARSH punishment for the nicks by Mod....? 😨
Old 09-11-2016, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNRISERYOKO View Post
Sounds like a HARSH punishment for the nicks by Mod....? ��
This is not harsh at all as SBF has left one nick of his intact. He therefore can still operate within SBF with this last nick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverstrike View Post
Though it is a Banned the question now is : Is this a temporary or a permanent ban .
They're permanently banned as these are phantom members (clones) which SBF wanna eradicate since day one! If u guys come across any suspected clone, do inform boss Sammy ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 09-11-2016 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Thanks
Old 09-11-2016, 01:21 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 51
SUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond repute

Certainly majority of samsters respect BOSS + MOD final decision....

In all fairness, not all Johnn + thomas posts are advertising per se.

I noticed some of their posts are fairly insightful of Oldie Goldie days of cheonging.....

Quote:
This is not harsh at all as SBF has left one nick of his intact. He therefore can still operate within SBF with this last nick.

They're permanently banned as these are phantom members (clones) which SBF wanna eradicate since day one! If u guys come across any suspected clone, do inform boss Sammy ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1