The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2016, 04:26 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute
Max seniorita

Thanks for clarifying...i believe 2 remaining nicks are intact 🤔

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Their journey in SBF regretfully have ended here (banned) ... The prefix "B" denotes "Banned" and they have been stripped off their power ... However this member still could operate SBF with his last nick which is still intact ...
Old 09-11-2016, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mmind is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Who is Johnn, bedokmassage, power69, Thomasdelarue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFFRONnation View Post
Max seniorita

Thanks for clarifying...i believe 2 remaining nicks are intact 🤔
The other two nick need to under monitor
Old 09-11-2016, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1334 / Power: 14
silverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud of

Quote:
This is not harsh at all as SBF has left one nick of his intact. He therefore can still operate within SBF with this last nick.

They're permanently banned as these are phantom members (clones) which SBF wanna eradicate since day one! If u guys come across any suspected clone, do inform boss Sammy ...
The other 2 nicks appear in the title of this thread .
Old 09-11-2016, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNRISERYOKO View Post
Certainly majority of samsters respect BOSS + MOD final decision....

In all fairness, not all Johnn + thomas posts are advertising per se.

I noticed some of their posts are fairly insightful of Oldie Goldie days of cheonging.....
Don't get me wrong as I do not have a hand in eradicating them ... I wasn't the one who tipped off Boss/Mod ... and neither do I give a damn if he (or they) is advertising certain MLs for his own benefit ... I was merely clarifying to certain less savvy samsters what has actually happened to this member and his clones per se ...

The bone of contention was not whether he has contributed but SBF cannot condone member setting up clones for whatever reason(s) ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 10-11-2016 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Additional comments
Old 09-11-2016, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 8
13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverstrike View Post
The other 2 nicks appear in the title of this thread .
How can this person be having so many nicks and login to SBF at the same time and clock on so much posts??
Old 09-11-2016, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
genos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13Prince View Post
How can this person be having so many nicks and login to SBF at the same time and clock on so much posts??
If you are doing this for a living, I am sure you will find a way. Don't forget that it is not uncommon for okt to own a few phones.
Old 10-11-2016, 02:47 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by genos View Post
If you are doing this for a living, I am sure you will find a way. Don't forget that it is not uncommon for okt to own a few phones.
I noticed a certain new OKT account in the Local Massage Dome posted 35 times in one day to up his ML threads...
Old 10-11-2016, 07:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
genos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
I noticed a certain new OKT account in the Local Massage Dome posted 35 times in one day to up his ML threads...
R u referring to the one who will post photo of the girl big big and followed by a very short description of the girl? Uses many different nick and all under moderation. Vaguely remember one of them is hosay.
Old 10-11-2016, 12:15 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by genos View Post
R u referring to the one who will post photo of the girl big big and followed by a very short description of the girl? Uses many different nick and all under moderation. Vaguely remember one of them is hosay.
Nono.. that's a different issue altogether...

The one I'm referring to promotes Amy ex-Grandlink and a few other familiar ladies. Heard in another thread that it's yet another clone account, though its a paid advertising one.
Old 10-11-2016, 04:57 PM
Samster (Donor)

SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute
Max senior clarifications are very clear. Thank u for stating SBF Forum rules once more for benefit of members 👍

Quote:
Don't get me wrong as I do not have a hand in eradicating them ... I wasn't the one who tipped off Boss/Mod ... and neither do I give a damn if he (or they) is advertising certain MLs for his own benefit ... I was merely clarifying to certain less savvy samsters what has actually happened to this member and his clones per se ...

The bone of contention was not whether he has contributed but SBF cannot condone member setting up clones for whatever reason(s) ...
Old 10-11-2016, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFFRONnation View Post
Max senior clarifications are very clear. Thank u for stating SBF Forum rules once more for benefit of members ��
My pleasure, bro ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-11-2016, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 8
13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

The one I'm referring to promotes Amy ex-Grandlink and a few other familiar ladies. Heard in another thread that it's yet another clone account, though its a paid advertising one.
I believe you can post 1000 times per day as long as it's a paid advertising.

These multiples clone accounts are not paying and is now being banned.
Old 12-11-2016, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mmind is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

You refer to alphastar in local massage,no la different person.Owen10 maybe belong to this group of nick
Old 12-11-2016, 08:33 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmind View Post
You refer to alphastar in local massage,no la different person.Owen10 maybe belong to this group of nick
Owen10 never spam around lah...he is one old timer who also semi retired. There are lots of spammers around calling the kettle black.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 12-11-2016, 08:40 PM
Samster (Donor)

Totally agreed w bro SA - there are still plenty of good fellos around 👍

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Owen10 never spam around lah...he is one old timer who also semi retired. There are lots of spammers around calling the kettle black.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1