The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 04-07-2012, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Eh.... thought you were supposed to have biz for me????
Mai kong liao, I going to dismiss my sales in HCMC and get another.... no sales for past 4 mths.
Old 04-07-2012, 05:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Mai kong liao, I going to dismiss my sales in HCMC and get another.... no sales for past 4 mths.
Didn't realise Vietnamese businessmen drive a hard bargain

Speaking of Vietnamese, had a session yesterday with a Vietnamese/Chinese mix. Super tight body! One of the best I've seen. However, the session seemed a bit mechanical. Might try her again to see if she warms up
Old 04-07-2012, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
session yesterday with a Vietnamese/Chinese mix. Super tight body! One of the best I've seen. However, the session seemed a bit mechanical. Might try her again to see if she warms up
Wow ...you going regional
Old 04-07-2012, 09:45 AM
Samster

Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Wow ...you going regional
天天吃鮑魚也不行, 換換口味也不錯啦
Old 04-07-2012, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13167 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyone coming over to BKK soon? I need u to get something from duty free in SG airport. Pls PM me.
going to BBK on Thursday..... Wat do u need from DFS ....?

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 04-07-2012, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6129 / Power: 21
izaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond repute

Me and another bro will be in BKK next monday 9th for 3 days, any bros wanna go club together?

PM me.

Cheers
IZ
Old 04-07-2012, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I thought everyone knew about the news till I saw a post in the Pattaya thread where some didnt hear of it yet. Sooo.... fyi

http://www.airasia.com/sg/en/corpora...ssrelease.page

AirAsia Ready to Transfer Flight Operations to Don Mueang Airport from October 1st, 2012

Bangkok, 25 June 2012

AirAsia affirms its readiness to transfer all operations to Don Mueang International Airport by October 1st, 2012. The airline assures Don Mueang Airport will be able to accommodate its growing fleet and provide its customers with the utmost satisfaction.

Mr. Tassapon Bijleveld, CEO of Thai AirAsia, said that AirAsia’s decision to return to Don Mueang Airport was carefully assessed as he noted that the capabilities of Don Mueang Airport are in line with AirAsia’s own growth plan. Thorough consideration into transferring to Don Mueang Airport found that the airport’s capabilities, coupled with the Airports of Thailand Company’s assistance measures, meant AirAsia could better manage its cost more effectively and provide passengers with improved service.

“The uncongested Don Mueang Airport is sure to prove a benefit to AirAsia when it boosts its fleet of Airbus A320s to a total of 48 and welcomes more customers. The airport’s location also makes it conducive to further travel. Prospective travelers should have confidence in what Don Mueang has to offer”, said Mr. Tassapon.

AirAsia has scheduled October 1st this year as the date when all of its services will be based at Don Mueang Airport. The airline’s flights will retain their FD code and original schedules. Passengers who are affected by the switch to Don Mueang Airport, may alter their flights by either choosing another travel date on the same route either 7 days before or after their original travel date, at no additional cost. Passengers also have an option to convert the paid flight into credit shell available to be used within the next 90 days. The change options are only available to affected passengers who purchased their tickets before 26 June 2012 whose travel dates are from 1 October 2012 onwards. For further information and developments visit www.airasia.com or contact the AirAsia Call Center at 02-515-999.
Old 04-07-2012, 02:45 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Didn't realise Vietnamese businessmen drive a hard bargain
It is the sales guy problem.

Quote:
Speaking of Vietnamese, had a session yesterday with a Vietnamese/Chinese mix. Super tight body! One of the best I've seen.
It is time for u to head down to Vietnam. Thailand is boring.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:53 PM
Samster

A funny news this evening.... Chuwit was making a complain in front of a Thai god, he found an illegal gambling den in BKK, made a report to police but police dun dare to raid the den. It was found out the gambling den belongs to YL's elder sis....

Admire him.... a good, funny mafia politican....
Old 04-07-2012, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
notepad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros,

my schedule is travel to bkk every 2 weeks. each time stay about 3 to 4 days. any lobang for me? need more $$$. PM me if u have any plan. Thanks. Cheers!
Old 05-07-2012, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by notepad View Post
hi bros,

my schedule is travel to bkk every 2 weeks. each time stay about 3 to 4 days. any lobang for me? need more $$$. PM me if u have any plan. Thanks. Cheers!
U giving us money or u want to earn money??
Old 05-07-2012, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
notepad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, want to earn $
Old 05-07-2012, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by notepad View Post
bro, want to earn $
U not perm here, what u want to earn? U have a full time job in SG or doing nothing... ?
Old 05-07-2012, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
U not perm here, what u want to earn? U have a full time job in SG or doing nothing... ?
I need some leads, too Throw me a bone if you've gotten some leftovers
Old 05-07-2012, 09:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
antiwarclan is stuck in moderation for some time to come

To all bros,

I'm heading to bkk in nov together with some buddies. Is swissotel a good place to stay? Is there any recommended clubs, massage parlour and etc near by? If not can bros here share your experience as in which club and massage parlour to go. Thanks for sharing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1