The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 20-07-2012, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
man-on-fire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

last call...

any bro in bkk tonight? am on a business trip and my friens has all gone back..

I'm looking for kakis to hangout tonight...
Old 20-07-2012, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 0
letsrocktoday is a Helpful and Caring Samsterletsrocktoday is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just came back from BKK..amongst other places went to Nataree twice.. loved the "almost virgins" category there.. 4000-5000 baht..2-3 weeks only in the job.. the okt offer me a girl who'd just had her cherry popped the day before for 13,000 baht (S$ 525).. she looked not more than 15 but not good figure.. almost non existent boobs..too petite for my liking. So both times I took 5,000 baht (S$ 200) girls.. fantastic experience!! The girls are very new n fresh so get wet almost instantly.. surely made them cum at least twice during painting/sex.. i was more involved in seeing their reactions while cumming..nothing like a tight pussy . They tried their best to please me...bathe me gently .. tipped them 1000 baht each on both occasions...nothing beats nataree... cheers!!!!
Old 20-07-2012, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsrocktoday View Post
tipped them 1000 baht each on both occasions...nothing beats nataree... cheers!!!!
Why u tip 1000???
Old 20-07-2012, 09:55 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 713CDO View Post
LBs aren't that bad actually...... adds to the variety of choices that we have to satiate our sextisfaction
Imagine kissing a man.... Even a LB wants to hold my hand, I still feel a bit disguising
Old 20-07-2012, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
kratos1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
Which is why always good to have that Telephone directory number (forgot the number) which you can call and ask operator for address or pass phone to taxi driver

Next time don't waste money, I can tell you good fantastic fortune and good things you want to hear for cheap fee of 1 Heineken every 10 mins. For every prediction that these so called expert fortunetellers get right there is probably another 9 they got wrong. Even famous Nostradamus got many things wrong. If these so called fortune tellers were so prescient they would be making mega bucks instead of wasting time earning peanut money pontificating to gullible passerbys

Russkies at CM2 start by quoting high prices like 8K to 10K for LT but can nego down. Did not see any to my liking as those I saw was big size and amazonian

Wah who knows if squeeze thru really hard, can get Ferrari ger also

If you are not going to family, go to "daytime Sukhumvit tourist attractions" like me. From late morning/early afternoon, start pubbing around Sukhumvit/ Nana bars and pool bars

whats "day time sukhumvit tourist attracts"??

Also, anyone care to share their experience with russkies from bkk?
Old 20-07-2012, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 16
luzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Why u tip 1000???
Oh no nataree will price increase very soon haha...

Bangkok Share V1.00 - Soapy + Teen + Tailors
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?m...5s&usp=sharing

Next Ver: maybe agogo/gentleman
Old 21-07-2012, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsrocktoday View Post
.. tipped them 1000 baht each on both occasions...nothing beats nataree... cheers!!!!
Quote:
Why u tip 1000???
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzerath View Post
Oh no nataree will price increase very soon haha...
I thought I was a good tipper but now I feel like a cheapskate
Old 21-07-2012, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
donjoe1000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bros,
Any advice where to find prc and Russians in bkk?
or maybe Europeans?
Old 21-07-2012, 10:26 AM
Samster

magician69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Imagine kissing a man.... Even a LB wants to hold my hand, I still feel a bit disguising
Boss Naemlo, I understand what you mean.. But those who are willing to go all the way for their operation really want to be known as a woman-woman.. And this new breed of men-women needs all the love man-men can give..

I'll sharing my love with them, and getting loads more back.

P.S. I poke not get poked.
Old 21-07-2012, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjoe1000 View Post
Dear Bros,
or maybe Europeans?
I don't have a reliable source for such information, but you can try shock 39 which is a disco filled with all shapes and sizes.
Old 21-07-2012, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 0
letsrocktoday is a Helpful and Caring Samsterletsrocktoday is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
I thought I was a good tipper but now I feel like a cheapskate
i guess too much blood rushing to my dick and brain as well ... anyways.. left a happy man so don't mind
Old 21-07-2012, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Dear Bros,
or maybe Europeans?
What is so special of prc n russian, that u need to find them only in bkk? Thai pussy sting???

Quote:
Originally Posted by magician69 View Post
Boss Naemlo, I understand what you mean.. But those who are willing to go all the way for their operation really want to be known as a woman-woman.. And this new breed of men-women needs all the love man-men can give..
It is up to individual... if u can overcome the past then shouldn't be a problem. My Nong Ploy has a bf also.
Old 21-07-2012, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
It is up to individual... if u can overcome the past then shouldn't be a problem. My Nong Ploy has a bf also.
Nong ploy is the 0.X% of Ladyboys who made it through.. We have to discount the fact there are hulks and Godzillas around
Old 21-07-2012, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Then there is public stares of shock / amazement at the LB when she holds your hand and flicks her exaggerated movements. There will be endless giggles and ROFL from security when they check the heshe ID. Next morning when wake up, see someone standing pissing on toilet bowl

Quote:
Dear Bros,
or maybe Europeans?
Why suddenly so many new members ask about russkies? i get feeling that these newbies who ask similar question (like in BKK looking for someone to hangout with or looking for russkies etc) are one and same person

Quote:
Originally Posted by magician69 View Post

I'll sharing my love with them, and getting loads more back.

P.S. I poke not get poked.
There is reason this forum is called sammboyforum.com and not sallyboyforum.com
So picture these:
If it is pre-op, when you poke instead of boobs you grab dick.
If it is post-op, you don't even know if heshe has cummed cos there is no water. All that is enough to turn off hetero men and shrink their dicks to this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Erect_small5.jpg
Old 21-07-2012, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post

Why suddenly so many new members ask about russkies? i get feeling that these newbies who ask similar question (like in BKK looking for someone to hangout with or looking for russkies etc) are one and same person

School holiday must plan now to get cheap air tickets and hotel deals. I wonder if any new bro looking for Russkies also interested in Dutch and Belgium pooyings. PM me if interested!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1