The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 19-09-2012, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of
Re: You Pi, You Qih, You Dua Liap Ni

Asia hotel is haunted. Baiyoke Sky is a definite no-no also. Stayed there before with friends and we had to register our names to the hotel room we are staying in. 1 room, 2 persons = 2 names.
Old 19-09-2012, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
vince_kid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Hi bro

Thank you so much for all your advise and comment, I will take note and discuss with my friends which hotels to choose.

Best regards
VK
Old 19-09-2012, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler View Post
Asia hotel is haunted. Baiyoke Sky is a definite no-no also. Stayed there before with friends and we had to register our names to the hotel room we are staying in. 1 room, 2 persons = 2 names.
Wah....thanks for your advice
Old 19-09-2012, 11:58 AM
Samster

hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lglg666 View Post
Wah....thanks for your advice
Got the source from here: http://www.hotelclub.com/blog/top-5-...otels-in-asia/

Old 19-09-2012, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post

Sorry just trying to pull your leg because over where I stay (Changping) girls that are over 24 years old are considered MILF.
I dun mind those in 25 years old, MILF. Intro to me while u can continue with your under 25, SYT
Old 19-09-2012, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Don't know the author of that blog but as far as I know never heard of Asia Hotel being haunted. True it's old but my friends, relatives and I have stayed there a few times without any ghostly apparitions reported. The only hotel in that area I heard was haunted is First Hotel @ New Petchburi Road. Years ago it caught fire and a few people died. Their spirits are rumored to b still seen. I stayed at First Hotel a few times too but fortunately for me, no ghosts too!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 19-09-2012, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Don't know the author of that blog but as far as I know never heard of Asia Hotel being haunted. True it's old but my friends, relatives and I have stayed there a few times without any ghostly apparitions reported. The only hotel in that area I heard was haunted is First Hotel @ New Petchburi Road. Years ago it caught fire and a few people died. Their spirits are rumored to b still seen. I stayed at First Hotel a few times too but fortunately for me, no ghosts too!
True la. I never bluff you. I stayed there last year and I felt funny throughout the whole trip when I'm alone in the room. It's as if someone is looking at you. I came back Sg and told my friend. He also told me that it's a famous haunted hotel due to a fire long ago in the 80s. There's a Singapore singer named, shini, who was burnt beyond recognition. Go and goggle if u don't believe me. I swear never to stay there again although it's a super convenient place.
Old 20-09-2012, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by conman View Post
True la. I never bluff you. I stayed there last year and I felt funny throughout the whole trip when I'm alone in the room. It's as if someone is looking at you.
In bkk, if u sleep alone, something is not right thus the ghost will company u. if u have brought a ger back then u will not feel its present.
Old 20-09-2012, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

First Hotel fire according to the NY Times... http://www.nytimes.com/1988/01/02/wo...kok-hotel.html

Are u referring to these websites rgd Shini's death & Asia Hotel?
http://globalsoundis.livejournal.com/11710.html
http://www.bestresortasia.com/trip-a...s-in-asia.html

Both sources of info can't b verified and I too lazy to search Khun Google beyond page one.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 20-09-2012, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wei8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i arranged to go bkk on 12/11, anyone keen to join me?
Old 20-09-2012, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
In bkk, if u sleep alone, something is not right thus the ghost will company u. if u have brought a ger back then u will not feel its present.
Sounds quite true. Hahaha. I brought one back on the last night and she even let me AJ her before I fly off in the morning. Guess its a happy ending afterall. Hahaha
Old 20-09-2012, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
I a bit sensitive with spiritual side la. I stayed Asia Hotel years ago with my gf then, and never stay there again.

Get pressed is quite common for me, it did happen during my stay at Asia Hotel. But getting the feeling of stares is not common, which also happened in Asia Hotel.

When I overseas I sleep very little, but at Asia hotel I sleep more than usual but get very weird dreams and restless sleep. This sort of things only happen to me when there's spiritual encounters.

My gf didn't feel anything, except some chills in the night.

Believe it or not up to u. Most people won't have encounters unless they very suay. Then there are people like me more sensitive, the more "cursed" ones are the one that can see.
Old 20-09-2012, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Agent007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any gf hotel around Ratchadapisek area?

Looking at either 5 or 4 stars and best near MRT.

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks
Old 20-09-2012, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent007 View Post

I'm going to book Hip Hotel for my up coming trip. Seems to be guest friendly according to this list: http://bangkok2night.com/hotels/girl_friendly.shtml

--
Anyway, anyone here have tried nuru gel massage in Bangkok? I am thinking of getting hotel out call service from this website:
http://website.informer.com/visit?do...kmassage4u.com

Is it worth it?
Old 20-09-2012, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent007 View Post

For any GF hotels booking in bkk please ask Tim from http://www.thaihoteldiscounts.com/

Very nice and friendly guy! Cheers!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1