The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 03-10-2016, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Tonycheong2,

To determine the best price of the condo:

1. Type in www.prakard.com
2. Top right corner next to search icon, type belle grand rama 9 then click search icon
3. Glance over all the available units for sale or lease and make your selection
4. To lease a condo, minimum contract is one year, 2 years cheaper lease rate
5. Always reduce 2 to 3 thousand bhat from asking price and walk away if they don't accept your offer.
6. Just remember, many greedy rental agents in the market.
7. Also. hundreds of rental units available so negotiate and negotiate
8. Lease a condo facing the sun in the morning only (if facing the sun in the afternoon, you'll die)

Based on my research, you can rent one bedroom condo for approcimately 22,000 to 23,000 bhat a month for one year contract!

Good luck
If this is advice on how to rent a condo in bangkok, sorry but this is absolutely terrible advice.
Old 04-10-2016, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominion View Post
hi seniors/experts, which bars at NEP would you recommend?
(i) no ladyboys (or at least they are distinguishable by color tag/clothes)
(ii) no huge pressure to barfine anyone
Not a senior/expert but could offer some recommendations.

Still left a couple of legit agogo bars at nana. Mainly rainbow 1,2,3,4 the better ones. The rest are mostly coyote bars. Coyote bars like mandarin,twister,billboard,jailbird are better bars to chill without pressure to barfine anyone. I personally prefer twister as the girls there are friendly although might not be best looking.

London calling is a bar with a mixture of Ladyboy and coyotes. There's actually a few bars with post op ladyboys working with coyotes which many need to be careful.
Old 04-10-2016, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Not a senior/expert but could offer some recommendations.
If you're not an expert in this area then nobody can claim he is liao.
Old 04-10-2016, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
u oso sexpert mah

actually thai mongering scene is not so complex.. singaporeans go should be quite easy.. esp here we need to snoop around here and there due to the way the various vendors try to siam AV.. by the end of 1st night you should be expert in spotting a katoey la
Old 04-10-2016, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
need to siam AV ah? isn't nana/bars etc all sanctioned?
lol i meant Singaporeans are trained locally to snoop around because vendors in singapore have to be very cryptic and careful due to AV, so when we go thailand, to find a nice joint should be the least of our problems
Old 05-10-2016, 12:28 AM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Thanks much. That's a lot better than a toal newbie like me.

Are there LBs at coyote bars like twister? At London Calling, do they differentiate by colour (e.g. white for LBs)?
Twister is the newest coyote bar at NEP opened by Thai police officials themselves. They do not have LBs inside. At London calling , the LBs and coyotes are separated by dancing on different intervals. Set 1 - LBs , Set 2 - coyotes. U can easily differentiate as most of those LBs at this bar are rather big sized but with a pretty face lol.

Suckers have post op ladyboys as well as girls in the midst. Unless u are a well trained cheongster in this field, I would suggest avoid barfining from this bar. A lot of guys unknowingly BF and went with post op LBs at this particular bar.

Barfine at rainbow bars seem to be up 700baht from 600baht a few months ago.

Quote:
Can offer insights from time to time as a employee of NEP & cowboy
Old 05-10-2016, 03:15 AM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
u oso sexpert mah
Sexpert in dealing with Forex figures and sniping under S$100 return air tickets only 555.

Quote:
Can offer insights from time to time as a employee of NEP & cowboy
You no scared tio PM by moderator to pay advertisement fee ah?
Old 05-10-2016, 04:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
You no scared tio PM by moderator to pay advertisement fee ah?
If moderator really so stupid to think that I earn anything by updating the bars info/details so that people here can patronise my bars, I probably earning at least 1MB a month owning those bars mentioned. I just a doormen working at NEP. lol.
Old 05-10-2016, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=vbkk;15149262]U tried which AGG already? Lol

Lol jus a. Few nia... Always no time to find in bkk.. Seldom alone when go there hahaha
Old 05-10-2016, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
If moderator really so stupid to think that I earn anything by updating the bars info/details so that people here can patronise my bars, I probably earning at least 1MB a month owning those bars mentioned. I just a doormen working at NEP. lol.
Wasn't that happened in the past sagas where some bros kena labeled as stealth agents/advertisers?

You must be the most well paid doorman at Nana Plaza.
555 no wonder I always see your WeChat moments have suai puyings accompany you to eat atas dinner.
Old 05-10-2016, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 500 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Maybe he has fetish for GILFs

BKK Soapy Massage Parlours puyings are too young for him.
I like gilf, that's my problem, talk so much for what, I send u a private message you don't dare to reply? Now kpkb here
Old 05-10-2016, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
are there LBs in rainbows?
Doubt you kena wrong gender in the (popular) Rainbow bars.
Young man, just relax and go with the flow. Best plans can often become unstuck.
If by any chance you kena waylaid by a katoey (under disguise), you can easily do the crotch check. Caveat: not if post op, hor!

Sanuk, and return here with your FRs
Old 06-10-2016, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 12
drbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Rainy season now in Bangkok. Remember last year I was stuck in a bar in cowboy
Old 06-10-2016, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
beerlao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Twister is the newest coyote bar at NEP opened by Thai police officials themselves.
Twister Bar is at the old Rainbow 4. Beer THB 145, Lady Drink THB 185, Barfine THB 1000
Old 06-10-2016, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlao View Post
Twister Bar is at the old Rainbow 4. Beer THB 145, Lady Drink THB 185, Barfine THB 1000
THB1000 barfine?

5555 ridiculous.
Before you can f*ck already down by S$40.
Top up S$10 can go for 25min session at Geylang's V-Garden.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1