The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2017, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
5seconds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: my life in pinoy land

Nice story bro!
Old 08-03-2017, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

thanks for continuing the updates bro
Old 08-03-2017, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
bigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to all
Red face Re: my life in pinoy land

Let me continue.. forgot to mention her pussy hair.. is neatly trimmed to a thin line.. so smooth n fine.. see liao also high..

Mica: pls don't stop.. I really love your tongue..
Me: slurp slurp..

Then I stick a finger n fuck her crazy..

Mica: OMG.. is so good.. u're driving me crazy.. I'm coming.. coming.. don't stop..
Her moaning is just nice n not loud.. I don't like women that scream their lungs out..
Mica: I'm coming.. pls don't stop.. I'M COMING.. COMING NOW!!
Me: isn't it good..
Mica panting: ooh.. is so good n intense.. I haven't come for a long time..
Me: good
Mica: let's go to the bed.. let me fuck u crazy n I badly need your dick in me now..
Me: haha.. I'll fulfill your wildest wish..

I carried her up n walked towards the bed.. then I threw her on the bed..

Mica: lie down.. I wanna ride u now
Me: great

I lied down n immediately she ride me till no tomorrow..

Mica: your dick is a good fit.. stretching me to the max..
Me: for a mum of 2 your pussy is kinda tight..
Mica: I haven't had sex for 2 years..
Me: ooh.. are u sure..
Mica: syem pre..
Me: u are such a horny bitch.. kinda hard to believe.. haha..
Mica: oh pls.. can u doggy me now.. I love doggy..

Immediately we switched to doggy.. slapping her ass cheek n fuck her hard..

Mica: is so fucking good.. ARGH
Me: I'm gonna fuck u hard..
Mica: pls fuck me hard.. harder..
Me: haha

I fuck her real hard n she's getting wetter.. her juice was dripping onto my lap..

Mica: ah.. ah.. ah.. I'm coming again.. pls don't stop..
Me: great..
Mica: come inside me.. I'm safe.. I need u to fill me up..
Mica: fuck me hard.. I'm coming.. I'm coming again..

With that she came n collapsed.. I can feel the tension in my balls n I released everything inside her pussy.. but I still pumping after I came..

Mica: u came a lot.. I'm so weak now..
Me: your pussy is sucking me dry..
Mica: my pussy is so sore now but I like the way u fuck me..

I slipped my dick out n pointed it at her mouth..

Me: lick it clean..
Mica: I never done it before..
Me: then u better start now.. if not no more fucking u..
Mica: ok but hope I don't puke..

Seeing her unwillingness to lick me clean gave me a strong sense of achievement.. haha..

The 2nd round is same as I just pumped her till she screamed.. I fulfilled all her wildest dreams in 1 night.. when I sent her back at 5am.. she was walking like she got gangbang by 10 men.. haha..

Since that night.. we met up a few more times.. some tome we just fuck inside my car outside her house.. as she too horny to wait..

To bro that doubt my stories are fiction.. sorry to disappoint u.. is real n is still happening for me here.. I'm having a great time in Manila..

Next will a story of a high school teacher n part time make up artist Dhessa.. stay tuned..
Old 08-03-2017, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

When I used to work there, I do not dismiss my driver if I need him at night. He understands that discretion is the most important attribute he needs to have, as a driver.
Old 08-03-2017, 04:05 PM
Samster

bigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
When I used to work there, I do not dismiss my driver if I need him at night. He understands that discretion is the most important attribute he needs to have, as a driver.
Bro.. I like my privacy to be kept.. Driver is a job that they know more than others.. which I don't like it at all.. after all I enjoy driving around in the night without all the traffic problems..
Old 08-03-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!

Couple of years back I used to make monthly trips to Manila. The driver that was assigned to me couples as a guard too. I was instructed to bring him everywhere I go. Well.. I have to admit sometimes its better to do things without someone around.

He keeps a P229 just under the front seat and told me to help myself if ever there is a need. Thank god I never had to use it.

I love Manila too! Good and cheap food. Pretty and havoc girls. Oh 1 thing I hate is the bloody traffic! Please continue, brings back alot of memories.
Old 08-03-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennyberg View Post
Couple of years back I used to make monthly trips to Manila. The driver that was assigned to me couples as a guard too. I was instructed to bring him everywhere I go. Well.. I have to admit sometimes its better to do things without someone around.

He keeps a P229 just under the front seat and told me to help myself if ever there is a need. Thank god I never had to use it.

I love Manila too! Good and cheap food. Pretty and havoc girls. Oh 1 thing I hate is the bloody traffic! Please continue, brings back alot of memories.
My office n house are outside Manila.. in Las Pinas.. quite safe n mine is not a flashy car.. so far so good n safe for me..
Old 08-03-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
prefshaven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

People who doubt because you made it sound to easy. But I don't doubt since I had my fair experience. I guess its the charm and the innuendos that sent a subtel msg.

Awesome story, keep it up.
Old 08-03-2017, 04:25 PM
Samster

Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigthree View Post
My office n house are outside Manila.. in Las Pinas.. quite safe n mine is not a flashy car.. so far so good n safe for me..
Thats great. Do stay safe.

I usually stay at Makati area. office was a long way out at Batangas
Old 08-03-2017, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prefshaven View Post
People who doubt because you made it sound to easy. But I don't doubt since I had my fair experience. I guess its the charm and the innuendos that sent a subtel msg.

Awesome story, keep it up.
My experience is that it isn't too hard anyways in Manila. I totally believe TS's story. 3 years of continuous travelling to Manila. Haha.. Guess I had my fair share of fun.

I agree that its the charm and the innuendos that sends the msg. many a times there is no need for a straight up question.
Old 08-03-2017, 04:50 PM
Samster

Next up Dhessa.. high school English teacher cum make up artist.. 30 years old.. single.. no kid..

Found her thru in Wechat while I was still living in Makati.. we chatted but no action coz my dick was busy entertaining April n Maricar.. last Feb I moved to Las Pinas n realised she also moved back to Cavite.. which is about 30 mins drive away.. so I started plotting my move on her..

Me: hi.. remember me..
Dhessa: hmm.. I think so..
Me: u're so heartless.. I been thinking of u n u...
Dhessa: Hindi.. is been a long time I heard from u..
Me: I was busy at work n now I settled down..
Dhessa: great.. where are u now..
Me: I'm in LP.. u?
Dhessa: I'm in Imus Cavite..
Me: hmm.. I don't know where but I'll ask my driver..
Dhessa: is quite near LP..
Me: when are u free to meet up..
Dhessa: I'm ok but u free to meet..
Me: but where can we meet.. what u wanna do..
Dhessa: I've no clue..
Me: how about I buy a bottle of white wine n Yellowcab pizza?
Dhessa: great.. where do we go..
Me: how about my house if u are ok with it..
Dhessa: hmm.. good..
Me: tonight 9pm?
Dhessa: ok..
Me: send me your address n I'll pick u up tonight..

She's the 1st woman my driver picked up as I dunno where the hell is Imus Cavite.. but for the better future of my sexually well being.. I'm gonna risk it..

9pm..

Me: hi.. I'm near.. where are u..
Dhessa: can u see Andoks by the road..
Me: hmm.. think we missed it.. hold on.. I'll turn back..
Dhessa: ok..

When I saw her.. wow.. she's fair n with a sexy mole by her lips.. not the slim n slender type but I'm ok as I wanna try different variety..

In the car..

Me: hi I'm Bigthree..
Dhessa: I'm Dhessa..
Me: at last we met after a few months chatting on wechat..
Dhessa: me too..

So I instructed my driver to locate the nearest Yellowcab pizza n got us a huge pizza n the white wine already in the car..
Old 08-03-2017, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Ambrent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 08-03-2017, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

Reading your encounters, I must find job in Manila already. Any lobang for us ordinary Sinkies?
Old 08-03-2017, 07:35 PM
Samster

Upon reaching home..

Dhessa: your house is so big.. how many people staying here..
Me: is my house but rented.. 2 maids.. 1 driver n myself..
Dhessa: why get such a big house..
Me: my boss instruction n I just following it.. haha..
Dhessa: your boss is so good..

Quickly brought her to my room..

Dhessa: omg.. u have a jacuzzi in your CR..
Me: yup.. it come with it..
Dhessa: so nice..
Me: I've a pool too.. but I drained off the water to prevent me drowning.. haha..
Dhessa: haha.. u're such a joker..
Me: come.. let's eat..
Dhessa: ok

So we sat on the floor to eat n drink.. we chat about our life n blah blah blah.. slowly I got nearer to her n begin to be touchy..

Dhessa: hmm.. your massage is good.. I feeling do relieved now..
Me: I'll get better..
Dhessa: looking forward to it..
Me: haha.. are u done with the food n wine..
Dhessa: yup.. can I use the CR..
Me: go ahead..

Dhessa: can I borrow a towel..
Me: ok..

I grabbed a towel n open the CR door.. the sight of her naked is woohoo.. she didn't even try to hide herself.. I saw a yummy n shapely woman standing naked in front of me.. her pussy hair is fine n trimmed.. her C cup boobs hanging nicely..

Me: wow.. u trying to seduce me now..
Dhessa: haha.. isn't that u had in mind when u invited me to your house..
Me: haha.. yes n no..
Dhessa: no? Ok I can cover myself..
Me: no.. is ok coz I love to sleep naked..
Dhessa: naughty but I like it..
Old 08-03-2017, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler View Post
Reading your encounters, I must find job in Manila already. Any lobang for us ordinary Sinkies?
Bro.. forget about getting a job unless your company send u here.. the income tax is the highest in Asia..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1