The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2015, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 11
cicakt3 is one of the Best!cicakt3 is one of the Best!cicakt3 is one of the Best!
massage place to avoid ??

This is my personal experince and would like to share to all bros about this crap MP in east side, tanjong katong rd, near dunman rd junction and there is a GYM along the shops.

Saw this joints advertis in sgadpost classifieds "tcm healing thereutic massage, 24 hr, solo one lady operate, price $50"
east side not much TCM operate 24hr and with free body scrub, look like good deal so plan to give a try.

call the "contact number" but no one answer, few miniut later a SmS send from the same contact number together with the advertiment and ask do you want to come?. Reply to book the appointment and than off I go. Is evening time reach the location can't see anyone from outside so decide to go in, door was not lock, door bells rings the moment I push the door open, a lady come out from one of the rooms and ask me do I book appointment, (look like she just put on her dress, PRC 30+) I say yes than she ask to wait a while because still have a customer. I said if you busy I come other days, she reply is almost done you just wait a while come I lead you to a room. she take my hand went to the last room. (I'm thinking well never mine this things do happen)

Now the story start, on the way walks to the room she ask me to pay her $50 for the massage. I ask why? is not my turn yet than she reply if you not pay me now as to confirm the book, later other customer walk in I can choose to who I will serve. (WTF tonight I look like carrot?) than she holding her Ne Ne and said I'm sexy enought for you to pay in advance. ( OK pay her $50 and let see what next) after taken the $$$ again she ask where did I saw the advertis from? website or Wechat? I say from website than she ask me to pay extra tips(another $50), WTF is that??
she explain said the $50 massage is for the advertis and the tips is for her massage service and is must pay now include other service (shit! I better leave now) took back the $50 from her hand and say never mind I can go some where else.

Have you guys ever bump into this type of MP before? Not yet do anything and keep asking you to pay $$$. may be I'm the only one having a bad day with this place.
Old 21-10-2015, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: massage place to avoid ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by cicakt3 View Post
have you guys ever bump into this type of mp before? Not yet do anything and keep asking you to pay $$$. May be i'm the only one having a bad day with this place.(
post the name here openly.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 21-10-2015, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Should have ask her do you need to pay part of her shop rental as well.. is the place near 1 petrol station.
Old 21-10-2015, 03:41 PM
Samster

cicakt3 is one of the Best!cicakt3 is one of the Best!cicakt3 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Should have ask her do you need to pay part of her shop rental as well.. is the place near 1 petrol station.
Yes that is the one. if I'm not wrong the unit is "Yi Ba Ba"
Old 22-10-2015, 10:03 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

she had two bigboob, neh,neh.
and holding the 2 boobs for u to see?
she said sexy?
can share ctc...?...?.........
one lady operation shop.
Old 22-10-2015, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 16
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes that is the one. if I'm not wrong the unit is "Yi Ba Ba"
Next time you show her your dick and ask her to pay $100 to u since there is no free show
Old 22-10-2015, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6082 / Power: 13
HornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, sorry to learn of yr bad experience. Thks for highlighting to us here.
In all fairness, No product, No services, No need to pay.

Cheers!
Old 22-10-2015, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the info bro will avoid this place...btw she ask for so much she should give u a Bj first for 2min then you wait for her!
Old 22-10-2015, 12:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

she flipping her boob and say sexxy?
no other gal,?
solo operation?
can share ctc on bigboobs.
will bring more money if solid boobs
Old 22-10-2015, 12:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 0
rav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

website or Wechat? I say from website than she ask me to pay extra tips(another $50), WTF is that??
she explain said the $50 massage is for the advertis and the tips is for her massage service and is must pay now include other service (shit! I better leave now) took back the $50 from her hand and say never mind I can go some where else.

Have you guys ever bump into this type of MP before? Not yet do anything and keep asking you to pay $$$. may be I'm the only one having a bad day with this place.
Bro,
please post the website and wechat as well.
should let others bros aware of this ...
Old 22-10-2015, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rav.evc View Post
Bro,
please post the website and wechat as well.
should let others bros aware of this ...

Every place have their own way to do business but is depend that we feel comfortable with or not. Well may be is my bad day or I do look like carrot

This is the advetis site http://www.adpost.com/sg/health_beauty/147368/ (I think the sms reply is from okt not by the ML)
Old 22-10-2015, 04:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

yes pocket lot of money,strike football,
will feel good, bring out alot fifty dollar notes,
for her sexy bigboobs...
Old 22-10-2015, 04:05 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

so oredi got contact... do not ask for ctc
Old 22-10-2015, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 15
pirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud of

Hi bro. Thanks. Almost book one from adpost other day. There was chilli and shi shi and few others from tg katong single operator. Your link is no longer valid as I think you are right some okt advertise for them and number keeps changing. Appreciate your input new i can go elsewhere.
Old 23-10-2015, 05:05 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

avoid lor38, 35﹑those condo got many thai hookers.
A blue van always park downstair
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1