The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2014, 04:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
xiaoboyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiaoboyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Guys i want to share my story,
I always thought i was smart enough to be immune to scams like this. I was wrong, i didn't read this thread, neither did i google scams in shanghai, anyway long story short.

I was quoted 200 for everything on the streets of nanjing east road. too good to be true? i went ahead. I follow this lady, walked like more than 10mins. Tell tale sign but i was too stupid to see it. Went to somewhere without tourist.

Went in the "KTV" was fishy but again, I was stupid. then paid 200, received a handjob, was promised FJ after but the girl asked for 100 tips in advance. Another tell tale sign but shit, wtf was i thinking. then right after she left the room, few guys came in demanded money and all. They wanted use force but they were too weak for me. In the end i complied to sit down without throwing a punch knowing i am heavily out numbered. They even call in like 5 more guys after they can't hold me down earlier.

In the end they found out i only have 300 left. Luckily i only have got 300 left with no credit cards. They threaten all kinds of things from putting me in prison to mafia and police. They let me leave after an hour or so. Money is nothing compared to what i read online. But i feel so stupid.

Guys, please take note and share with buddies going shanghai. Don't ever follow anyone at nanjing road east, and if the deal is too good to be true, think twice, its china.
Old 24-12-2014, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Kusotare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

人没事就好, sorry to hear about that。In a way, lucky you didn't bring any credit cards, but even if it's a real ktv, it would not be wise to go in with 500rmb. Thanks for sharing.
Old 25-12-2014, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 16
pipipupupi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypipipupupi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

just take it as paying 500rmb school fees for a lesson. as long as u are okay, very good le.
Old 25-12-2014, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoboyboy View Post
Guys i want to share my story,
I always thought i was smart enough to be immune to scams like this. I was wrong, i didn't read this thread, neither did i google scams in shanghai, anyway long story short.

I was quoted 200 for everything on the streets of nanjing east road. too good to be true? i went ahead. I follow this lady, walked like more than 10mins. Tell tale sign but i was too stupid to see it. Went to somewhere without tourist.

Went in the "KTV" was fishy but again, I was stupid. then paid 200, received a handjob, was promised FJ after but the girl asked for 100 tips in advance. Another tell tale sign but shit, wtf was i thinking. then right after she left the room, few guys came in demanded money and all. They wanted use force but they were too weak for me. In the end i complied to sit down without throwing a punch knowing i am heavily out numbered. They even call in like 5 more guys after they can't hold me down earlier.

In the end they found out i only have 300 left. Luckily i only have got 300 left with no credit cards. They threaten all kinds of things from putting me in prison to mafia and police. They let me leave after an hour or so. Money is nothing compared to what i read online. But i feel so stupid.

Guys, please take note and share with buddies going shanghai. Don't ever follow anyone at nanjing road east, and if the deal is too good to be true, think twice, its china.
They could hv harvested your 1-2 kidneys alive ...
Old 25-12-2014, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
xiaoboyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiaoboyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got so scary ah? I read online most tourist wasn't hurt. Just intimidated.
When 2 of the guy came to hold me down, they couldn't. That y they asked more pax to come in.
I saw one of the guy sitting down have some kind of Swiss army knife hanging by his belt.
But either way, bros new to Shanghai, please take note from my lesson.
Old 25-12-2014, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
travis2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, will be in Shanghai till Sunday, let me know if I can join any of your actions thank you.
Old 26-12-2014, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 18
maui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoboyboy View Post
Got so scary ah? I read online most tourist wasn't hurt. Just intimidated.
When 2 of the guy came to hold me down, they couldn't. That y they asked more pax to come in.
I saw one of the guy sitting down have some kind of Swiss army knife hanging by his belt.
But either way, bros new to Shanghai, please take note from my lesson.

i was shown a gun....dun knw fake or real

PM yo nick if u have up my points..will return when i have recover.....🍻
Old 26-12-2014, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7093 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maui_boy View Post
i was shown a gun....dun knw fake or real

WoW, a gun!

Yesterday night a very decent looking lady 'accompany' me to walk approx. 300+m from metro back to hotel trying to sell her heidan service I suppose...

In the end, I asked her if you want to provide service, I can consider, but its a no if I need to go to some shop. Too bad she also say nope, because shes only an agent, not a working lady. Hahah... And of course I also told her if I need FL, I can always approach someone else, which is our bro ebonkie here...

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 26-12-2014, 10:30 AM
Samster

memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
ya thx bro.. wise choice..
Bro, just my humble suggestions, get more girls under your stable, then I don't need to travel far journey to SN

Old 26-12-2014, 10:55 AM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by memorablez View Post
Bro, just my humble suggestions, get more girls under your stable, then I don't need to travel far journey to SN
I wish I could if you are going for bulk or consistent orders.. not creditable to manage or even sustain a big team as sinkies' demand not very high with all the ISO expectations..
Old 26-12-2014, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 19
muthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of light

3 Singapore Bros going to SHanghai next Monday (Dec 29) for SH MM.

Sorry I'm a newb (for now) so unfortunately no Lobang to share yet. Hopefully, we can visit some of the places u guys mentioned and post some FRs.

Anyone in Shanghai at that time and wanna cheong or KTV together?? pls PM me by Sunday. Let's go partyyying
내가 한국 여자를 사랑
私は日本の女の子が好き
我爱中国妹
I love Singapore Girls
Old 27-12-2014, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
I wish I could if you are going for bulk or consistent orders.. not creditable to manage or even sustain a big team as sinkies' demand not very high with all the ISO expectations..

ISO expectations, lol
Bye Shanghai, back to my favourite Taiwan

Old 28-12-2014, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pepe29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went SH recently after 2 years away.
Visited a MP at WuZhongLu (opp. JinJiangInn). There are 6-8 MP here. I went to one in the middle. Was told massage price 100-500. I took the 500 (B2B) package. Pretty gal with nice figure but so-so service. As they have in-coming customers and not enough gals, hence finished in 40min. Not value for money. There is a MP opp (near a Bank). That one has written menu and much better service. I tried B2B + jelly cube massage (SHIOK) n I got to paint her. The small lane (ZhangHongLu) at the junction has 2 BBS. Seem good stocks but i didnt go in
I also went walk around LaoShanLu, WeiFangLu (PuDong) area. O Mind, these MP (no more, no less) are still around. So much temptation
On WeiFangXiLu, there are quite a few drinking places n restaurants for LaoWai.
Old 29-12-2014, 08:49 AM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by memorablez View Post
ISO expectations, lol
Bye Shanghai, back to my favourite Taiwan
Hope to see you again bro
Old 29-12-2014, 09:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eugenewookie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi 2 sg bros going to SH for party on 31st Dec

pm if interested to go cheong together. We need to join up to make up a bigger group
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1