The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2003, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
Hitman is one of the Best!Hitman is one of the Best!Hitman is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally posted by TheUnforgiven
TheUnforgiven falls into BKK gongtao
Chapter 8

Hong kan liao, this is getting from bad to worse. I was falling deeper and deeper. Here is a KTV girl I have known for only two days telling me she loves me. How could that be possible? I debated in my mind if what she said was really true. Honestly I didn't fuck care. As long as I could enjoy this moment of happiness, I was content. I struggled with much difficulty not to tell her "I love you" as well. In my heart, I yearned to do it so much. But what I have learnt from my past relationship taught me not to. If I said that, I would be walking down the path of no return...
'Bu zai hu tian chang di jiu, zhi zai hu zheng jing yong you'...

You're not alone...

My apologies if I barged in, but just that what Unforgiven wrote is what I'm feeling too with a WL I'm involved in, just sharing... cos I can't share such things with my friends who think they are the 'decent' kind...
Old 03-08-2003, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Hitman
'Bu zai hu tian chang di jiu, zhi zai hu zheng jing yong you'...

You're not alone...

My apologies if I barged in, but just that what Unforgiven wrote is what I'm feeling too with a WL I'm involved in, just sharing... cos I can't share such things with my friends who think they are the 'decent' kind...
my dear friend, this is only part of the story. read:

"But what I have learnt from my past relationship taught me not to. If I said that, I would be walking down the path of no return... "

dun tread dangerously.
Old 03-08-2003, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by tirak69
i'm going on my 5th trip to bkk soon. dunno why but theres just this thing abt bkk that keeps pulling me back. could be due to my recent adventure at c20.

think i kenna gong tao liao...
Hahahahaha you tio kong tao.???? I tio long time ago liao....knn land of no return
Old 03-08-2003, 12:55 PM
Samster

thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

"But what I have learnt from my past relationship taught me not to. If I said that, I would be walking down the path of no return... "

dun tread dangerously.
Sometime you want to aviod also hard but i still prefer taking WL's as tirak........decent girls not my type ,they cannot go along with me...........
Old 03-08-2003, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
Hitman is one of the Best!Hitman is one of the Best!Hitman is one of the Best!
Quote:

dun tread dangerously
Thanks, will keep that in mind...

Keep your story coming...
Old 03-08-2003, 01:11 PM
Samster

TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by thaiboy
Sometime you want to aviod also hard but i still prefer taking WL's as tirak........decent girls not my type ,they cannot go along with me...........
Ultimately, it's your choice whether you want to follow your feelings. For me, I haven't stepped down the path with this girl. As for whether decent girls can go along with you, don't say until like that la.
Old 03-08-2003, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ultimately, it's your choice whether you want to follow your feelings. For me, I haven't stepped down the path with this girl. As for whether decent girls can go along with you, don't say until like that la.
Haiii decent girls sure cannot go along with me cos me no good man, i am a cbkia hahahahahahah
Old 07-08-2003, 12:00 AM
Samster

TheUnforgiven falls into BKK gongtao
Chapter 9

That night, Min and I made love twice. Not plain old sex but it was as if I had been with together with her for a lifetime. We were in so much heat and passion that we even forgot to slip on the rubber(oops). After we were done, she slept soundly in my arms while I was admiring her beautiful face and stroking her hair. I soon fell asleep as well.

When we woke up, I saw her off downstairs to get a cab and I gave her some money. She was having a cough and I wanted her to see a doctor. I then went back to my room and slept the whole day. I couldn't take Min out for the subsequent days as I was already running low on funds. I had spent 10k baht on Min alone in two short days. After I woke up, I went out to Ratchada to walk around a bit, with the previous night's incident still fresh in my head.

I felt suffocated. She had left me for less than 12 hours and I missed her badly. I wanted to hold her hand, I wanted to hug her and kiss her. I told myself to refrain from calling her, I didn't want to get myself involved with another WL again. However, late in the night (or early morning) 1am+, I decided to give her a call. We talked a little, asked her how she was, whether she had gone to see the doctor yet and stuff. She told me the doctor said that she was smoking too much.

"Unforgiven, I miss you! Min kit teung Unforgiven jung loei! I want kiss you!" she said repeatedly.

I was moody the whole day but just after a five minute conversation with her, I felt brightened up. The only thing on my mind was this girl. I thought about her every single minute even after we hung up the phone. The power of gongtao...
Old 09-08-2003, 01:54 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
So was it because the sex was great or she was your type or other factors that make you fall in the gongtao?

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 17-08-2003, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
googoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Was back from bkk on 13. think i kena gong tao like unforgiven oso. even contemplating to call her now. will wait for unforgiven to finish his storey to see if got cure not.
Old 17-08-2003, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by yomun
Want to call just call. Don't feel like calling then just scrap the idea. No need to think so much.

The only cure is to call your travel agency now and book a return ticket to BKK. If you are truly hardcore one way ticket also can. Welcome to Don Muang Airport soon.
Wow, you back ??? kekekekeke your location change to Meng Jai liao...knn....found any good lobang???
Old 17-08-2003, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
googoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking

Thanks for the advice yomun!! just called everythings ok,
i'm dispelled, we've become frens no other relationship,
i feel much better now thanks.
o and can i cancel the calender order?
Old 27-08-2003, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
bro TheUnforgiven got chapter 10 or not?
Old 28-08-2003, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally posted by googoo
Was back from bkk on 13. think i kena gong tao like unforgiven oso. even contemplating to call her now. will wait for unforgiven to finish his storey to see if got cure not.
there is no cure for gong tao... u juz fall deeper and deeper into it.
Old 28-08-2003, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Phew!

Quote:
Originally posted by yomun
Yes now I stay in Meng Jai. Your fat botak friend looking for you.

What lobang? Thought you were suppose to dispatch something to me right?

Last night got some commotion in the club. Luckily nobody pulled out any guns. I was standing quite close. Heng siah.
bro dinner at nathong tomorrow nite? miss my heineken lady there...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1