The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2016, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
andrew9489 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wonder the way to get special with free

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
No free lunch ??
Correct, there are no free lunch. However maybe there are cheap lunch outside, because i paid them for their normal massage price . Believe that u can get means u can.
Old 06-12-2016, 11:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

can be done but need time effort
Old 07-12-2016, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1379 / Power: 14
bodhottie_15 has much to be proud ofbodhottie_15 has much to be proud ofbodhottie_15 has much to be proud ofbodhottie_15 has much to be proud ofbodhottie_15 has much to be proud ofbodhottie_15 has much to be proud ofbodhottie_15 has much to be proud ofbodhottie_15 has much to be proud ofbodhottie_15 has much to be proud ofbodhottie_15 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Wonder the way to get special with free

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr888 View Post
this is a thread for cannon fairies to fall in
great cannon god!
Old 07-12-2016, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 11
crazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud of

i believe things like this can happen but SUPER RARE , its all up to the ML's mood IMO . otherwise its all about money because the entrance money goes to the boss , and the remaining is up to their skill and upsell you le
Old 07-12-2016, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Teddyboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can, but this is people's pocket money... You get free hj, it'll spoil you as a person.

If really want,

She thought you are high roller,
She thought you are 老板friend,
She thought you were going to pay, after you don't pay.
Old 07-12-2016, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 20
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

I used to regularly patronize a TCM style shop in an old mall. The massage was clean and $45 per session.
Then during one session, the disposable brief was torn because it was undersize for me. The ML told me no need to wear then. The session went on as usual, then suddenly during the hand massage she placed my palm on her boob while rubbing my arms, I sensed something. Then she bend down and seal a kiss with me and play my balls at the same time without asking permissions. Within min I shoot my load. Then I found I had not enough cash, and told her I need to go ATM to draw cash. She smiled and said nevermind, just come back next time, no charge for this special.
I did RTM again twice but I paid her then. So, she offered free trial for me to lure me back. Unfortunately the placed was closed few month later. Maybe other brothers had these free trial offer?
Old 07-12-2016, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9210 / Power: 17
MISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond repute
Walao...you are MASTER of sian chiobus leh...can impart yr secret ? 🤔🤔🤔

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
I used to regularly patronize a TCM style shop in an old mall. The massage was clean and $45 per session.
Then during one session, the disposable brief was torn because it was undersize for me. The ML told me no need to wear then. The session went on as usual, then suddenly during the hand massage she placed my palm on her boob while rubbing my arms, I sensed something. Then she bend down and seal a kiss with me and play my balls at the same time without asking permissions. Within min I shoot my load. Then I found I had not enough cash, and told her I need to go ATM to draw cash. She smiled and said nevermind, just come back next time, no charge for this special.
I did RTM again twice but I paid her then. So, she offered free trial for me to lure me back. Unfortunately the placed was closed few month later. Maybe other brothers had these free trial offer?
Old 07-12-2016, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddyboi View Post
Can, but this is people's pocket money... You get free hj, it'll spoil you as a person.

If really want,

She thought you are high roller,
She thought you are 老板friend,
She thought you were going to pay, after you don't pay.
Actually , girl is still a girl, like to praise and listen sweet talk by some one. my target is those just join the line and not those experienced money face masseur. while talking, my mind flood out with one money face masseur, is Hxxx. :P in deed, she is a good in tease, but got one day her real money face come out, since that i never find her dy. :P Never go back to her dy. Dun forget, there is a lot of masseur outside. Masseur is not like Wify, only one. Like Sammybro here, we like fresh feeling. Try new girl.
Old 07-12-2016, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
Congrats to you. I got those experience too, but normally i never go back. I like to try NEW girl to get NEW experience. Hehe Normally the first trial is the most comfortable feeling, did you agree that? When you go back to her for second time or third time, the feeling is not as awesome as the first trial dy.
Old 07-12-2016, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyivan View Post
i believe things like this can happen but SUPER RARE , its all up to the ML's mood IMO . otherwise its all about money because the entrance money goes to the boss , and the remaining is up to their skill and upsell you le
For those parlors with EXTRA, maybe. But for half clean or pure clean massage normally masseur got commission for each massage session.
Old 07-12-2016, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
can be done but need time effort
Hmm, to continue to get cashless xtra service, need time and effort. btw, base on my success xian case, i get cashless extra when i meet them in first time eh. after that the cashless extra will just always when my next visit. Like picking up girls, need to put more effort and show your care and love in first time.
Old 21-01-2017, 08:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 15
pure_daredevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew9489 View Post
that your lucky day. got keep her contact and become her friend?
Well yea she is my regular. Actually what a bro said is true, if a prc allows you to kiss/french, basically you can do anything with her. But mine is a milf in her 30s so yea, maybe also easier.
Old 24-01-2017, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 8
MrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Hmm i usually auto roam without asking. But of course sensible la. Dont later get called for molesting her... make sure she touch you first and test water by making it seem "accidental" before going full steam ahead. Then free autoroam lor
Old 02-02-2017, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
randomguy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Used to have one. She gave free hj and tease. But don't know where she disappeared to.
Old 03-02-2017, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 9
RoadsterRTM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRoadsterRTM is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just remember, everytrade, the people is doing for money for their family or for living.

Give respect where it is due, she polite, you polite back. If you agree, then gentlemanly pay the rate. No mood, just say no and the girls uncle meet normally also ok.

If flip black face, then just don't go back for her anymore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1