The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2009, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 18
yitiaolong is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryitiaolong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Yantai, Shandong

Looking through the FR, not much mentioned in yantai, so let me share some

Due to my work, some time need to go china and station there
most of the time at yantai, since im alone so got to do something to made myself not alone lo.

China have many types of method to look for girls, through KTV, health centre, red light district, newspaper, QQ, china chat forum etc...

i prefer QQ and chat forum, cause is cheaper and also can see how they look like, but remember dont thrust their photo, insist webcam.

Share one FR first,

In 163 chatroom(was already banned 2 months ago), saw a ger, her nick was 找人包2晚。。so i quickly msg her.

me: how much..
she: u say...
me: i want to see your face first
she: ok
me: (look through from qq webcam, long hair, 瓜子脸。。em...not bad) how old are you?
she: 19
me: are you a student?
she: yes
me: 600rmb for 2 days
she: can add a little more?
me: 700
she: ok...u have other request?
me: (im thinking what she mean other request) no, why u ask like that
she: no la, but promised cannot shoot inside
me: (???) no problem

so we meet at the city bus interchange and meet her, knn...she was tall...1.75m, higher than me, so quickly bring her to makan and back to the place i stay. during the 2 days stay, i know more about her. she was from Ganshu 甘肃。。western china and come nanshan, shandong province to study nurse course, year 1. and want to earn some money during the school holiday.

ok cut short. go into the detail

Name: real name forget
origin: Gansu 甘肃
Look:7/10
height: 175cm
nana: 6/10 (32A, i check her bra..maybe too tall hence no nana)
Body: 7/10 smooth
Frenching: 9 very very passion
painting: yes, no smell
Fingering: yes, watery
cat lick: 8 lick everywhere, she rape my ear
bbbJ: 8 very powerful suction but no skill
FJ: 8/10 very aggresive, pussy very tight
GFE: 8/10
rtu: not likely, too many girl in china
dmg: 700 rmb (140 sin dollars) for 2 days

i have more fr coming, also hope kaki from this area post fr so i will not be alone
upz me if u can
Old 17-01-2009, 11:06 AM
Samster

yitiaolong is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryitiaolong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Yantai, Shandong Province

em...seem like not much people exploring at Yantai.
hehe...have to explore myself.

some for info for bro here.
the pricing here is much cheaper than southern.
eg.
1. one shot at red light street/hair saloon is about 90 to 120 rmb
2. at health centre, is about 168 to 399 depend on the package
3. qq or chatroom, i have try before 150 one shot , 300 o/n

there are manny SYT in the health centre, but service is very sop (really very syt, like japanese school girl. have try many syt fl in the fl 2 thread, but still far away )

red light district unusally is very normal girl or very pretty young girl, but beware as most of them no ic, so u cant judge their age and will be a big problem.

through internet, this gers are normally fl, fresh, no experience but willing to try, normally i have no problem with frenching, bbbj, cim, fj. haha....as they dont know how to reject you.

as from my previous fr, the student nurse that i got through chatroom.
19yr, 700rmb for 2days, unlimited shoot so new and fresh that ask me dont shoot inside of coz im must protect myself, although im just her 2nd customer in this line.
Old 17-01-2009, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

well, nowsaday even QQ chatroom have suspended their service.
And there is nothing we can do about it.However, do remember there are still lot of alternative left
Old 17-01-2009, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yitiaolong View Post
Looking through the FR, not much mentioned in yantai, so let me share some

Due to my work, some time need to go china and station there
most of the time at yantai, since im alone so got to do something to made myself not alone lo.

China have many types of method to look for girls, through KTV, health centre, red light district, newspaper, QQ, china chat forum etc...

i prefer QQ and chat forum, cause is cheaper and also can see how they look like, but remember dont thrust their photo, insist webcam.

Share one FR first,

In 163 chatroom(was already banned 2 months ago), saw a ger, her nick was 找人包2晚。。so i quickly msg her.

me: how much..
she: u say...
me: i want to see your face first
she: ok
me: (look through from qq webcam, long hair, 瓜子脸。。em...not bad) how old are you?
she: 19
me: are you a student?
she: yes
me: 600rmb for 2 days
she: can add a little more?
me: 700
she: ok...u have other request?
me: (im thinking what she mean other request) no, why u ask like that
she: no la, but promised cannot shoot inside
me: (???) no problem

so we meet at the city bus interchange and meet her, knn...she was tall...1.75m, higher than me, so quickly bring her to makan and back to the place i stay. during the 2 days stay, i know more about her. she was from Ganshu 甘肃。。western china and come nanshan, shandong province to study nurse course, year 1. and want to earn some money during the school holiday.

ok cut short. go into the detail

Name: real name forget
origin: Gansu 甘肃
Look:7/10
height: 175cm
nana: 6/10 (32A, i check her bra..maybe too tall hence no nana)
Body: 7/10 smooth
Frenching: 9 very very passion
painting: yes, no smell
Fingering: yes, watery
cat lick: 8 lick everywhere, she rape my ear
bbbJ: 8 very powerful suction but no skill
FJ: 8/10 very aggresive, pussy very tight
GFE: 8/10
rtu: not likely, too many girl in china
dmg: 700 rmb (140 sin dollars) for 2 days

i have more fr coming, also hope kaki from this area post fr so i will not be alone
upz me if u can
wau lau eh ah ? so cheap ?
Old 17-01-2009, 12:16 PM
Samster

bro binbin...qq chatroom down. 163 chatroom down. so lanlan....i have to search for the local chatroom, and usually is more happening there. usually i put my nick as 等待缺钱的女孩-男

bro jon,
yantai is not a big city, so the expenses is not very high. my friend even try shuangfei at 搂凤。。120rmb
i try once for call services to the unit i stay, 150rmb....bbbj, french, and the girl not reallly a looker so i didnt bonk her but ask for cim
sometimes, u also can get fb easily there
Old 17-01-2009, 12:36 PM
Samster

jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

alrite ! shall venture there !
Old 17-01-2009, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon2000sg View Post
alrite ! shall venture there !
How to go YAntai, Shandong fr sg? Need to go Bejing to transit?
Old 17-01-2009, 01:05 PM
Samster

going to yantai have to transit from beijing, everyday got 7 flight from beijing. about 1 hrs flight.

dont forget the northern or the more ulu the place, the cheapest u can get.
dalian and shenyang is cheaper than yantai and with much more girl

if any SYT around, can pm me ..
Old 17-01-2009, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 21
genius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieWong View Post
How to go YAntai, Shandong fr sg? Need to go Bejing to transit?
YanTai is in the island of QingDao. I was there during 2008 Christmas. Took a fight from GuangZhou airport to QingDao. Upon reaching QingDao Airport still need to take a appx 3 hrs coach to YangTai. See bay far.. I heard there is also an airport at YangTai

By the way, YangTai is quite near to Korea. You will see many Korean resturant there. Now is winter. Bring additional clothes.
Old 17-01-2009, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yitiaolong View Post
some for info for bro here.
the pricing here is much cheaper than southern.
eg.
1. one shot at red light street/hair saloon is about 90 to 120 rmb
2. at health centre, is about 168 to 399 depend on the package
3. qq or chatroom, i have try before 150 one shot , 300 o/n

as from my previous fr, the student nurse that i got through chatroom.
19yr, 700rmb for 2days, unlimited shoot so new and fresh that ask me dont shoot inside of coz im must protect myself, although im just her 2nd customer in this line.
I guess the prices at southern area were bumped up by those HK, Taiwan, Macau tourist. Everyone is flocking to southern part. Of course there is also the issue of accessibility lor.
Most of the gals in the Northern side tends to be taller n bigger size.
Yah, some day should go places like Dalian, Yantai to explore.
I like tall gals.
Thanks for sharing, keep this thread going!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;

Last edited by lacoruna69; 17-01-2009 at 01:24 PM.
Old 17-01-2009, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by genius View Post
YanTai is in the island of QingDao. I was there during 2008 Christmas. Took a fight from GuangZhou airport to QingDao. Upon reaching QingDao Airport still need to take a appx 3 hrs coach to YangTai. See bay far.. I heard there is also an airport at YangTai

By the way, YangTai is quite near to Korea. You will see many Korean resturant there. Now is winter. Bring additional clothes.
Wah take so long to reach Yangtai! Beside MM got any other entertainment like KTV, foot massage like those in CP?
Old 17-01-2009, 01:16 PM
Samster

yup, there is a Laishan Airport at Yantai. it was about 30min away to yantai city call Zhifu district 芝罘区。 
Yantai consist of few district, 芝罘区, 莱山区, 开发区, 福山区。。。etc
many korean here...as korean are very very tiko so the industry here is not bad but still cannot compare to shenyang and dalian.

there is a direct flight from yantai to guangzhou and shenzhen, but i dont think they flight daily. not suggest to come from qingdao unless u go there to happening.

KTV, foot massage, health centre, have...

if any SYT around, can pm me ..
Old 17-01-2009, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieWong View Post
Wah take so long to reach Yangtai! Beside MM got any other entertainment like KTV, foot massage like those in CP?
Looks like it is a new place to try out,however, the only competitors is korean as it is too ulu for us to be there.
Old 17-01-2009, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
I guess the prices at southern area were bumped up by those HK, Taiwan, Macau tourist. Everyone is flocking to southern part. Of course there is also the issue of accessibility lor.
Most of the gals in the Northern side tends to be taller n bigger size.
Yah, some day should go places like Dalian, Yantai to explore.
I like tall gals.
Thanks for sharing, keep this thread going!
all the tall northern girls will go southern to work as WL.

many oso came to Singapore, after bonking MMs for a while

I can differentiate those from northern ones, chengdu, sichuan

and southern girls

northern girls height and size make them better bonk targets.
Old 18-01-2009, 04:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon2000sg View Post
all the tall northern girls will go southern to work as WL.
many oso came to Singapore, .........
northern girls height and size make them better bonk targets.
True lah. Usually during the parade show at the KTVs in ZH, the gals will shout out where they are from.
Those who come to Sillypore, most can't make it. Occasionally, there will be gems. But $ is high.
I had never visited northern parts of China. It will be good to look see. Just for the experience.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1