The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 11-03-2017, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 10
Selamai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

I've tried out Nana (La Siora) before when I was in Tokyo last year. Definitely one of the more unique experiences I ever had haha

On a sidenote, I sessioned with Kountess Von Kink some time back, but sadly I do not have much chemistry with her. On the positive side, she was a fetish actress and can act out various scenes very accurately
Old 13-03-2017, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
keeef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykeeef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

seems like an er is no longer in the business? have messaged her and no reply :/
Old 14-03-2017, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Phitenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeef View Post
seems like an er is no longer in the business? have messaged her and no reply :/
gone and not coming back
Old 14-03-2017, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phitenz View Post
gone and not coming back
Really? Found new love ah?
Old 14-03-2017, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishme View Post
Hi Bros , today had the best session of my life ever in Bangkok . I know it is not to a lot of your tastes but certainly to mine .
It started a bit bad because of a mix up with times and I waited at the meeting point for some time until Mistress Cat arrived on a motor cycle to give me a worrying ride to the dungeon at thaifemdom . I had wanted to see Mistress Morgan but she had family commitments up country so told Cat to take care of me . when I had relaxed a little Cat told me to lie on the mat and began tying me with rope and then blind folded me . I said I did not like this so much as I thought it was boring .
The next thing I heard was the voice of my beautiful Mistress Morgan and telling me very sternly that I was a slave and they do what they want and not what I want . The tone of her voice was very strict and made me feel very small and timid . She then spat in my mouth a few times to demonstrate her anger . then she stood above me and told me she had worn her panties all day travelling to see me and sat on my face to make me smell them . She sat for a long time and made me panic a bit but after a few times I just accepted it and thought if I die then I will die a happy man .
What came next I was not expecting , she stood above me and took off her panties and sat down again ordering me to lick her ass and taste her shit which I did . What came next I was not expecting and a first for me . With her ass on my face and my tongue deep in her ass she shit direct into my mouth . She stayed on me so I had to keep it , savour it and swallow it and it the best thing I have ever done , it was a perfect session . I am still dreaming about it .
I know not everyones cup of tea and Mistress Morgan and Cat will cater for all fetishes.
But for me she is the very best domina I have ever met .
Why didn't try mistress jaa? I heard best in bkk. Lol.

My next trip to bkk will try her and her partner in crime.

I have more fetish on post orgasm torture. Probably wanna try her partner in tease n denial.
Old 14-03-2017, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
keeef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykeeef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phitenz View Post
gone and not coming back
yea i saw previous posts after i posted. damn i texted her like last month only or smth and now gone :/
Old 15-03-2017, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by phony View Post
Why didn't try mistress jaa? I heard best in bkk. Lol.

My next trip to bkk will try her and her partner in crime.

I have more fetish on post orgasm torture. Probably wanna try her partner in tease n denial.
Yes I have seen her website before and don't like her attitude and 15,000 baht is taking the piss or should I say shit haha . 8,000 is the going rate plus 1,000 or 2,000 for brown shower . I have given more but that's my decision and not demanded from the outset by Mistress . No face pictures of her either so unsure about who you are getting . Have fun with her Bro .
Old 15-03-2017, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Did anyone served Goddess Jamie today?
Old 17-03-2017, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
JoDo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes. I'm trying to find out how mistress Jamie is like. Any feedback on her?
Old 17-03-2017, 07:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JOAHXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommended prc?
Old 18-03-2017, 10:18 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Why men here who are successful in their careers, with beautiful families, commanding powers and affluent wants to be subjected to staged humilation by little xiao mei meis? Being called a paypig and whats not..... especially those who sorship them and kiss their feet.

Why not be like me? Be a tatler. Be Singapore's Christian Bale.
Old 18-03-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 16
lojacker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Seems like no more prc options anymore. Aner gone and Snow/Ada or whatever she calls herself is a waste of time. If she even bothers to reply.
Old 18-03-2017, 07:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 16
1987 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy1987 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

spotted new prc option:

https://da3377.wordpress.com/angela/

asking $150/hr.
Old 19-03-2017, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
Why men here who are successful in their careers, with beautiful families, commanding powers and affluent wants to be subjected to staged humilation by little xiao mei meis? Being called a paypig and whats not..... especially those who sorship them and kiss their feet.

Why not be like me? Be a tatler. Be Singapore's Christian Bale.
I have to totally disagree with you comment . We all know that whatever our fantasy is it is a paid for service but the more experienced Mistress can make our dream real , very real . Maybe most bros like me did not decide to seek BDSM on a whim one day and not want to talk to others about their inner feelings for fear of ridicule . But now we have some genuine Mistresses that can make us very happy and I say good luck to them , I wish them all the best .
Old 22-03-2017, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 10
Selamai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just visited BKK recently and had a great session with Mistress Morgan and Mistress Cat. Highly recommended
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1