The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-01-2017, 12:44 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bigmankw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelhunter702 View Post
After a day of hard work, I need a massage to relieve my body pain, channel (SGL) caught my attention and decided to give a try, booked 90 minutes session last week.

Place is located at center area and easy to go by bus. Free parking available nearby too. The room is bug and clean with shower & massage bed. I like the environment.

When the door was opened, a pretty, elegant, long hair fluttering MILF stood in front of me and welcome me warmly into the room, she is so friendly and I feel very comfortable being with her.

Massage: very solid massage, her massage skill is superb, the best one I have tried as compared to the other masseuses that are found from wesite or worked for SPA. Firstly, she pressured my acupuncture points with kneading at my neck, shoulder, back & waist, after that, massage my full body/rub with oil, her stepping back is also remarkable. This is the first time i had such wonderful stepping back, using her foot toes suddenly pressured on some acupuncture points at back to loosen bone knots. She knows where to pressure the right point with the right strength if you told her you body pain location. After the session, I felt my body very relaxed, body pain was relieved.

We talked on body health care, life and work during session, and noted that she had worked for chinese medicine clinic in china and learnt/trained the chinese massage there. No wonder her massage is so excellent.

Juagen: I lay on big bed, she gave me public trimming firstly. She is expert in Juagen because she learnt Juagen from a Thai Master, it is very special experience and not simply to massage/stroke your penis. You tried it then you know it. For me, I felt my rod was harder when I made love next day, very effective Juagen.

Hj: slowly gently stroke my little brother with various patterns and caress my inner thigh, nips & balls to arouse my sexual desire, my rod became harder, sexual pleasure was transmitted to my full body, I enjoyed that feeling and fantasied my lover and i shot in no time.

She is not a time watcher, very hard working, very hygiene, good service attitude, I like her.

RTM: must return
I just had a session with her earlier. It's my 5th or 6th time visiting her, and I must say, really damn good! If you're looking for a legit massage, she's who you can find. Very friendly milf, nice clean place, easy to find, and for bros that drive, discreet parking!
Old 24-01-2017, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Not sure about the agenda of others, but for me, it's not about Cassie, but the trend of FC MLs charging $100 or more. Sydney and Kay Lee probably started the trend (caveat … there could be others before them that could've gone unnoticed because they were not popular), followed by the girls from MLgirls88, and just the past week, the pole dancer and Cassie. They are providing massage in the sex industry, and are pricing themselves based on the industry's pricing norm, hence it is only reasonable that they adhere to the norms of the industry. Otherwise, they should operate from legal MPs and charge legal MP prices, which is $40-$50 an hour. If this trend is allowed to go on, then three possible trends could happen, FC MLs charging $100 become the new norm, which provides justification for legal MPs to raise their prices to $100 an hour, and MLs who strip or partially strip can raise their prices to say, $130-$150. This is basic Economics. Hence, we customers have to safeguard our interests, and do not allow FC MLs to creep into this industry.
To me, if want to bring in economics, just let the market do the talking. I.e let demand and supply do the job. If fc, half fked service is not acceptable by majority, the MLs will get weeded out naturally. Which is why there r MRs here for ppl to know truthfully what to expect. If 80% of bros cannot accept it, either the MLs have to change or they have to go. Simple as that. No need to take active steps to get them out of here by force.

Yes some bro will waste money by not being discerning enough, but that's how everyone here learns isn't it? We don't expect to learn by others spoon feeding us the "proper way" by restricting the "supply". We learn by either making mistakes or doing your due diligence before trying ML (or if u damn rich u can just try everyone till u like one).
Old 24-01-2017, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
It's not about the stable. These two cheats had advertised on practically every stable already. They would also use every trick in the book when advertising, including fake photos, blurred photos, changing names, using different photos to advertise on different websites, etc. There was once when they used a blurred photo of some gorgeous lady, and since it was a blurred photo, either girl, whoever was free, would take the customer.

Am surprised that they were FC though, because the time I was conned by them, the girl, can't remember which one, was fully nude, but the stretch marks at the abdomen were a turn-off. Did not have an enjoyable session so decided no RTM. However, due to their extensive use of fake photos, my encounters with them did not end there. As a matter of SOP to guard against fake photos, I would confirm with the girl if the photos were real, and they lied that they were the ones in the photos. As an added measure, I would give a fair warning that I would walk away if the photos were fake, but they insisted the photos were 100% real. As it turned out, I still ended up at their doorsteps on two other occasions. Of course, I walked away on these two subsequent occasions and they had the cheek to call me to ask me why. Even when I told them off, they claimed that I had mistaken them for some other girls.

If I'm not wrong, they should be staying near a market at the condo with the famous green metal door presently.

http://sglonelyguy.com/xiao-yao-massage/
http://sglonelyguy.com/xiao-dan-massage/
I do agree it's not about the stables. Tiger's den still has good ones, same with others like sgbeautycastle and gongzhuwang, also wolf, all have a few good ones now and then.

Read abt these two sometime back so never tried them although photo looks tempting. Well, bro above did mentioned a good point. Just learning the harder way like before, sometimes we waste money on not so good experiences but it is these not so good experiences that make the good MLs appreciated. Sometimes, I did spend more than one trip to learn that RTM is not worth, well so be it that way.

Again the fun of sometimes finding new MLs is like Tikam. Good luck gets you a neat new toy!

Thank you bros who warned us about not so good experiences.

Last edited by Blu3; 24-01-2017 at 01:12 AM.
Old 24-01-2017, 01:17 AM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Delayed short MR for Abby (sgfoxy)

http://sgfoxy.com/%E7%88%B1%E7%A2%A7-abby/

Looks: 7.8/10, not gorgeous pretty type, but has a natural foxy look that will grow on you, definitely grow on me.

Body: 8.5/10, B cups with nice nips, killer curvy waist plus bouncy butt. Always like to slap those bums whenever I go.

Massage: 8.8/10, above average in my opinion, got proper steps and strength in each press. Reasonable stress relief in a short period of time.

Sensual and HDLY: 9.0/10, she does well at this, teasing non-stop from shower together and after massage, caress your peaches like a playful monkey. Hehe. Super hard-on after this.

BJ and HJ: 9.3/10, another highlight here. I dunno what 4 dragon BJ or what, she does a damn good BJ with good suction, twist and licks and capped but feels as good as BBBJ. Coupled with timed strokes on the shaft on soft hands gives a heavenly feel that makes me surrender in no time.

Overall: Good attitude and good service, definitely RTM when time allows.
Delayed MR, RTM during weekends.

Good service as usual, good playability with a naughty twist. A good smack on those bouncy butts.

Overall, finger licking...ermmm I mean...popsicle licking good experience that I do not regret.

Last edited by Blu3; 24-01-2017 at 11:51 AM.
Old 24-01-2017, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
heraldsleep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelhunter702 View Post
After a day of hard work, I need a massage to relieve my body pain, channel (SGL) caught my attention and decided to give a try, booked 90 minutes session last week.

Place is located at center area and easy to go by bus. Free parking available nearby too. The room is bug and clean with shower & massage bed. I like the environment.

When the door was opened, a pretty, elegant, long hair fluttering MILF stood in front of me and welcome me warmly into the room, she is so friendly and I feel very comfortable being with her.

Massage: very solid massage, her massage skill is superb, the best one I have tried as compared to the other masseuses that are found from wesite or worked for SPA. Firstly, she pressured my acupuncture points with kneading at my neck, shoulder, back & waist, after that, massage my full body/rub with oil, her stepping back is also remarkable. This is the first time i had such wonderful stepping back, using her foot toes suddenly pressured on some acupuncture points at back to loosen bone knots. She knows where to pressure the right point with the right strength if you told her you body pain location. After the session, I felt my body very relaxed, body pain was relieved.

We talked on body health care, life and work during session, and noted that she had worked for chinese medicine clinic in china and learnt/trained the chinese massage there. No wonder her massage is so excellent.

Juagen: I lay on big bed, she gave me public trimming firstly. She is expert in Juagen because she learnt Juagen from a Thai Master, it is very special experience and not simply to massage/stroke your penis. You tried it then you know it. For me, I felt my rod was harder when I made love next day, very effective Juagen.

Hj: slowly gently stroke my little brother with various patterns and caress my inner thigh, nips & balls to arouse my sexual desire, my rod became harder, sexual pleasure was transmitted to my full body, I enjoyed that feeling and fantasied my lover and i shot in no time.

She is not a time watcher, very hard working, very hygiene, good service attitude, I like her.

RTM: must return
The massage is good. I'm typing this as I'm receiving the JG now.
Old 24-01-2017, 01:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eatudor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://mygongzhuwang.com/laura/

Had a session with Laura few days ago. (She's also known as Mint sis)
My humble views,

Looks 7/10
Body 8/10
Massage 8/10
HJ 9/10
Overall 8/10
Old 24-01-2017, 03:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
garalee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Sha Li from SLG yesterday.

http://sglonelyguy.com/sha-li-massage/

Looks: 7/10 (subjective, depends on brother's taste. But definitely grow on you )
Body: slim with b boobs.
Massage: 7/10 (hard type. And keep checking if the strength is ok)
HJ: slow and sensual. Out to please.
GFE:10/10 (good attitude)
Overall: a very sincere ML unlike those commercial type. All out to please type. Although still a bit green in the trade but willing to try her best to make the session enjoyable.
RTM: yes, with the price tag of 100/60/2 her attitude definitely make the money worth.

Thank you for reading.
Old 24-01-2017, 05:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7460 / Power: 10
jaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by garalee View Post
Visited Sha Li from SLG yesterday.

http://sglonelyguy.com/sha-li-massage/

Looks: 7/10 (subjective, depends on brother's taste. But definitely grow on you )
Body: slim with b boobs.
Massage: 7/10 (hard type. And keep checking if the strength is ok)
HJ: slow and sensual. Out to please.
GFE:10/10 (good attitude)
Overall: a very sincere ML unlike those commercial type. All out to please type. Although still a bit green in the trade but willing to try her best to make the session enjoyable.
RTM: yes, with the price tag of 100/60/2 her attitude definitely make the money worth.

Thank you for reading.
She is offerring BBBJ here: https://www.perfectmassage.club/xin-yue
Old 24-01-2017, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have gave up too.

Missed those good ML like Moon, Nacy which proper solid massage and Wawa which has good sexy massage.

And the lady staying at marine parade which does not strip but all bros still go.....

Those old enough bros will know who I referring to.
Old 24-01-2017, 09:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
Wateverla2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

i log in to the sites everyday and everyday i dont see any gum veggies.

heng i been RTM-ing to laura these few weeks.
Old 24-01-2017, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 8
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

Anyone comment on this? $80 2HJ
https://www.perfectmassage.club/xiao-ya
Old 24-01-2017, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
pleasureroom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypleasureroom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Seem like this massage section more and more ml advertise fj service openly with 'golden pussy' price

If this carry on, this section will turn into another fl dome2, those who advertise fj should post in dome2.
Old 24-01-2017, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasureroom View Post
Seem like this massage section more and more ml advertise fj service openly with 'golden pussy' price

If this carry on, this section will turn into another fl dome2, those who advertise fj should post in dome2.
Bro, so far only see one of this example ba. Price for fj still quite standard. Except for spas one.
Old 24-01-2017, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
etan999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for :
http://mygongzhuwang.com/lian-er/
http://www.liltigersden.com/bella/
http://www.qbjj77.com/1023/

Showered alone.

Location: 8/10 - Lives alone. Central/NEL line. Intercom system broken so had to tailgate ...

Looks: 6/10 - Photo is over over photoshop'ed, acceptable girl next door look with heavy makeup

Body: 9/10 - Nice slim figure.

Boobs: 7/10 - A

Msg: 7/10 - Average, use phone abt 10times during the msg for short duration. Not hard enough for me but overall acceptable.

Sensual : 7/10 - Automatically remove t-shirt, Bra was still on, I asked her to remove it, but she told me "to do it myself", so I did. Could not remove panties but 3.5G roam.

HJ: 5/10 - Commerical, nothing special. Fake moans and some dirty talk.

Out in 50mins

As usual talked abt life in Singapore etc and she wants to leave this line once her stint is over. Not going back during CNY but I would still recommend Summer during this CNY period for greater value/enjoyment.
Damage: $110.

RTM: No.

Last edited by etan999; 24-01-2017 at 08:36 PM.
Old 24-01-2017, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasureroom View Post

I guess this is why TS wanted suggestions and to regulate some of the posts here.
I think we shld also all zidong a bit and don't start discussing these lor.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1