The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2015, 02:50 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Excelsior..

Quote:
Originally Posted by justakid View Post
gone is amy and cat. anyone as good as them still there? beeen a longtime almsot 10 years liao
the plc kena raid... even bedsheet kena taken away
for examination.
dun go there for safety reason.
Old 01-11-2015, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
matrix23 is a glorious beacon of lightmatrix23 is a glorious beacon of lightmatrix23 is a glorious beacon of lightmatrix23 is a glorious beacon of lightmatrix23 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,

Has anyone tried 纤纤玉手 at level 3 can pm me?? It the one with manicure and spa

Thanks.
Old 14-12-2015, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 10
doctrine is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctrine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was in that area to purchase some stuffs. Happened to see the shops with the girl waving at me, so i believe there is definitely something going on at this place.

Did a search here and found this thread, to confirm my suspicion.

I did not go in to the shops though(never tried these massage shops before). However, i think the ladies are quite pretty, especially the one whose shop is beside the toilet at level 2(as pointed out by some earlier post, should be the same lady).

Saw 纤纤玉手 as well (level3). But i don't think there is anything going on in that place? Looks like normal manicure shop for woman. Correct me if i'm wrong. The lady looks hot though. She is wearing glasses. =)
Old 16-02-2016, 06:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
pshan3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypshan3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Most of the girls i seen there few months ago when i go recee not that pretty le , unless they changed it recently.
Old 16-02-2016, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

The one at lvl2 that i tried... Saw her now at pp complex lvl 2 middle of the alley
Old 17-02-2016, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
bridge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshan3 View Post
Most of the girls i seen there few months ago when i go recee not that pretty le , unless they changed it recently.
still the same girls, at least for 2nd floor...I pass by there everyday
Old 06-05-2016, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 13
badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!

Anyone visited this place recently? Saw a prc milf sitting in her shop, facing the guitar shop. Quite slutty look. Anyone tried her massage before?
Old 13-05-2016, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Today I went to level two shop n was by the massage girl that there is an old man die during the session...... Scary....
Old 14-05-2016, 02:37 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

the gal dare not use back the same room.
excelsior hc last time seal up a certain room.
Old 14-05-2016, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 13
badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzer88 View Post
Today I went to level two shop n was by the massage girl that there is an old man die during the session...... Scary....
which shop is that?
Old 03-11-2016, 06:57 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Last playground to defense dirty hair salon and spas
Old 03-11-2016, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Brachio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share location??
Old 04-11-2016, 12:01 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brachio View Post
Bro can share location??
excelsior hotel, shopping arcade,
if u refer to ex excelsior spa its at peninsular shopping ctre
Old 12-11-2016, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Devil82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Recently just tried there. Cant recall level 2 or 3 but just beside the toilet at the corner

China milf. Sweet looking with baby looks.

Request for $50 for 1hr massage. Before start massage, she locked the shop door and switch off all the lights. While she was locking, got another bro who wants to walk in but she mentioned that it is close. (Sorry to the bro coz I was inside the room!) Then she ask me if she can massage me topless then i say why not? Hehe. Not bad she massage first half an hour without any additional fee with topless exposing her beautiful breast. Half an hour into the massage she keep teasing my 2ic and ask me to turn around and quote the price. HJ $80, BJ $100, FJ $150

I opt for FJ. Then she go to the counter and take condom. I just realise that in my wallet i only have $100. Then i ask ok or not. She say ok. (Maybe u guys can use the same tactic as well? Hehe) means fj for $100.

When I insert my 2ic into her cave, she eek and moan saying that my dick is big "dà". I dunno whether I should laugh or cry or be proud. Lol.

Name: Didnt ask
Face: 7 5/10 (milf + baby looks)
CBJ: 7/10
FJ: 6/10
Massage: 5/10 (average)

When going back I lied to her saying I am a Malaysian on a holiday then she tell me next time when come back can use Ringgit and use same amt of money. I was like sure or not. If RM150 for full service, means only ard S$53. If like that she kenna carrot head siol. Hahahaha. Or maybe she will convert the currency first before quoting the amt. Hahahaha
Care to share bro
Old 13-11-2016, 06:01 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

looking for waterside lady boss hanis
I knoe she came to excelsior
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1