The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 20-01-2017, 12:41 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 0
Massage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdty View Post
Gal66 and one of her mates moved to golden mile liao.. thought i saw some of them moved there
They take over from from Thai Linda and Linda go back to JSP.
Old 20-01-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
Loveandy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To day there is anti vice in this building anything happened
Old 21-01-2017, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 15
Dogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by William828 View Post
The Thai massage at 4th floor do this really got license hinge goats head sell dog meat.Try GMT ye zi spa the PRC is much better than all this money face Thai old lady
Bro are you referring to the one with a uncle sitting at the counter? Had seen this shop around for long time but didn't see any samsters mentioned it
Old 21-01-2017, 07:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 0
William828 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWilliam828 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This Saturday afternoon was AV very very hardworking conducted operation in JSP but mission had fail.
Anti vice operation is not well conducted 50-70year old lady re act and run much much faster than our AV can run away after lock up this door.
Why all this 'police officer' is not professionally train should they go back for re training and go for Itpt also.If not all this AV is a wasting our tax payer money.
Old 21-01-2017, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 9
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of

JSP raided again.....? scary leh....
Old 22-01-2017, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mmind is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
This Saturday afternoon was AV very very hardworking conducted operation in JSP but mission had fail.
Anti vice operation is not well conducted 50-70year old lady re act and run much much faster than our AV can run away after lock up this door.
Why all this 'police officer' is not professionally train should they go back for re training and go for Itpt also.If not all this AV is a wasting our tax payer money.
All this AV should be belong to central police station,no from CID.This building is also one of the special building in Singapore,most off the shop door all close or cover up,full of KTV,massage shop and dirty hair salon.Dont know after so many year now than take a action???
Old 22-01-2017, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
Loveandy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmind View Post
All this AV should be belong to central police station,no from CID.This building is also one of the special building in Singapore,most off the shop door all close or cover up,full of KTV,massage shop and dirty hair salon.Dont know after so many year now than take a action???
Some of the property owner got invited for coffee,can not caught old old lady,I think AV want to force owner to stop renting out to this trade,was told that they also be getting fine if carry on the rental to all this
Old 22-01-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9210 / Power: 17
MISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond repute

why can't AV be more sympathetic to our senior grannies GILF out there.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveandy View Post
Some of the property owner got invited for coffee,can not caught old old lady,I think AV want to force owner to stop renting out to this trade,was told that they also be getting fine if carry on the rental to all this
Old 22-01-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster (B)

William828 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWilliam828 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank Bro that up me so many points(100+points)more post will dated
Old 22-01-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 9
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of

Walan now you power liao. U must be lucky.

I also need upp points from senioritas 👍

Quote:
Thank Bro that up me so many points(100+points)more post will dated
Old 23-01-2017, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 10
woodland001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywoodland001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Linda back in jsp . Look her up
Old 23-01-2017, 05:11 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslife View Post
Bro are you referring to the one with a uncle sitting at the counter? Had seen this shop around for long time but didn't see any samsters mentioned it
Ya the uncle don't play play he is the boss of the shop.Old lady like to scold him at as police under cover but his shop also doing the same thing.
Old 24-01-2017, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mmind is Cool - loads of Potential

The best place to operate this type of outlets,the area in charge by central police station should be the best for happening
Old 24-01-2017, 03:40 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 51
SUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond repute
Agreed with bro. YE ZI provides best clean body massage. Good attitude MLs don't chop your precious time anyhow. Overall a feeling good massage.

Quote:
The Thai massage at 4th floor do this really got license hinge goats head sell dog meat.Try GMT ye zi spa the PRC is much better than all this money face Thai old lady
Old 24-01-2017, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
brotherlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros know where the big tits gilf from the 4th floor unit facing the toilet has moved to?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1