The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2016, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
andrew9489 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Wonder the way to get special with free

Wonder any DaiGo here get free HJ, boob roaming, ass roaming or CIM for free from PRC ? Due to wallet constrain, need to find a way to upgrade sian skill already.
Old 06-12-2016, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wonder the way to get special with free

Times like this very hard to get a free HJ .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 06-12-2016, 10:04 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew9489 View Post
Wonder any DaiGo here get free HJ, boob roaming, ass roaming or CIM for free from PRC ? Due to wallet constrain, need to find a way to upgrade sian skill already.
have if u look like andy lau...sian them also need money..dont be cheapo la..pcc la

Last edited by Giansex; 06-12-2016 at 10:05 AM. Reason: h
Old 06-12-2016, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

PRC are well known for their money minded mentality. So this is highly impossible. They allow but they will tell you, 加钱。Add $$
Old 06-12-2016, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 8
SGBird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySGBird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Can try those old lonely PRC in hawker centers, they are desperate for F
Old 06-12-2016, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
Times like this very hard to get a free HJ .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
have if u look like andy lau...sian them also need money..dont be cheapo la..pcc la
Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
PRC are well known for their money minded mentality. So this is highly impossible. They allow but they will tell you, 加钱。Add $$
i believed that still got chance to do so, i did tried a few time to get hj, boob exposed, suck her boob, ass touch, pull out his shirt and paint, finger her the wet pussy and kiss her like no tomorrow. and we are still friend now. i believed when i go back i still able to get those service from her with normal massage price only, important is she is early 20. Found and experienced another PRC at famous one letter spa at the west, managed to get FOC handjob from her every time also. Im here to trying and get some experienced and listen some story from oldbird here regarding how to sian. btw, Dun ask me to share, because need to keep her safe and did not thinking to share out first.

Last edited by andrew9489; 06-12-2016 at 07:39 PM.
Old 06-12-2016, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 15
pure_daredevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I do have one whereby I just pay the entrance fee. And basically we do almost everything just that there is time limit of 30min
Old 06-12-2016, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pure_daredevil View Post
I do have one whereby I just pay the entrance fee. And basically we do almost everything just that there is time limit of 30min
that your lucky day. got keep her contact and become her friend?
Old 06-12-2016, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 9
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of
It appears that TS is The Master of sian chiobu lah....what does it take for u to teach us 🤔🤔🤔 ?

Many newbies like me queing up to bai shifu....😉😉😉

Quote:
i believed that still got chance to do so, i did tried a few time to get hj, boob exposed, suck her boob, ass touch, pull out his shirt and paint, finger her the wet pussy and kiss her like no tomorrow. and we are still friend now. i believed when i go back i still able to get those service from her with normal massage price only, important is she is early 20. Found and experienced another PRC at famous one letter spa at the west, managed to get FOC handjob from her every time also. Im here to trying and get some experienced and listen some story from oldbird here regarding how to sian. btw, Dun ask me to share, because need to keep her safe and did not thinking to share out first.
Old 06-12-2016, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

This is a thread for cannon fairies to fall in
Old 06-12-2016, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 13
ManofTomorrow is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManofTomorrow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I do get some fair share of free hj too.. kinda of surprised.. hahah
Old 06-12-2016, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 13
ManofTomorrow is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManofTomorrow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yeah I also got my fair share of free hj too.. haha kinda of surprise actually without GQ.. Automatic.. After finish I got she will ask for standard price but she just smile and say pls come again.. hahah
Old 06-12-2016, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Is there such thing as FREE in this world? Maybe now it look like free, but maybe may need pay back in another way in future.
Old 06-12-2016, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KREMIL View Post
It appears that TS is The Master of sian chiobu lah....what does it take for u to teach us 🤔🤔🤔 ?

Many newbies like me queing up to bai shifu....😉😉😉
i'm not the one master of sian chiobu. Just maybe i got some little bit luck. I'm thinking, if u massage enough often every where, u may found those luck too.
Old 06-12-2016, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
Is there such thing as FREE in this world? Maybe now it look like free, but maybe may need pay back in another way in future.
Maybe u are right. But who care about future? the important is during on the massage bed. btw, i did put some time and effort on help them up. Like help them find a better massage place due to their current job is not good in salary or benefit. Buy some food for them as well. when they wish to get some huge advantage from you. u always can have a reason to reject or another way is just find another masseur to sian maa.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1