The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2017, 11:51 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
ontheway has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Thumbs up Happen to pass by this spa sweet vietnam beautician

Hi just share with you guys out there that love vietnam or cambodia ..anyway is my first time try vietnam girls....happen to pass by this shop with number of vietnam and cambodia beauty i will said ..services good will book again ...
for those are keen to know please update me with 30 points then i will pm you the details.... this is to keep the place safe ...you guys know better then me... cheers ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1