The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2016, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
apantyhoselover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tantric Massage

just back from dont-know-how-many-times RM
https://samsforum.com/showpo...postcount=9359

for bros who have not tried Lisa yet, now the shop has only Lisa and Amy (Lisa's only authentic apprentice), all other fake masseuses are gone...

Ive been trying tantric massages all over the island, from the ancient changi village one to the famous YF...i would put this lisa as the very top one for no doubt...but not sure how long will they be able to last

the place is in joo chiat road
Old 20-09-2016, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 9
ExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond128 View Post
Just Tried recently.
Below are the FR for Mtantricmassage

1. It is pure massaging on the "area". ( impression I had for Tantric massage is "Sensual massage" although no ejaculation is expected)
2. This is the place if you prefer the masseuse to talk to you thru out the session. ( I'm a person that prefer serenity and quietness)
3. It is a Chinese - speaking masseuse.
If you do visit, do lower your expectation and expect nothing. Do remind this is $300.
4. Of course, I went in with a expectation; expecting professional guidance of technique in breathing while going thru the process etc....but none from the Chinese speaking masseuse

5. IF anyone do have authentic Tantric Massage experiences or contact, Pls do share... Our brothers here deserve more for a $300 experience.
Wat dafug!!!

Passed this ctc to limited bros and 1 even waste so many of my PM quota before he got it right and even tho this solid gold Ctc is only half the price...., he still had to cheek to say 这么贵

Haizzz, I guess I shall retire since my inbox is almost FULL

https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...&postcount=309

I dun really like to talk during massage and especially hate when sisters talk thru walls of with their clients loud enough for whole shop to hear...

I prefer to let the ML's fingers do the talking... Just setup Bro Heavenmothz, awaiting ur FR bro!
Old 01-11-2016, 01:42 PM
Samster

ExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalori View Post
Wah bro...can share share??
BROs... MIN Power: 5 Points: 100

to see how u can be contacted, please read in detail this:

https://samsforum.com/sho...=#post15139285

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=15139285&highlight=#post15139285

Appreciate upz once u get contacted and FR after u tried.

This is XX:

Last edited by ExBros; 15-11-2016 at 08:31 PM.
Old 01-11-2016, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody knows where to find this type of massage for 30 mins?

This girl really knows how to tease --> Watch the full 30mins here

Actually I won't know if I can last 30mins with this type of massage.
Old 01-11-2016, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
RoyalMounty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love the massage.
Old 03-11-2016, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Kemuri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love the massage video.
Old 03-11-2016, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
sandwave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post

Thanks for sharing bro!!
Old 03-11-2016, 07:29 PM
Samster

ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Will find more
Old 07-11-2016, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:

TS BRO, actually u QUALIFY... MIN Power: 5 Points: 100

XX may be leaving our shores cos her boss loss big time at MBS and shop might be closing and if no new shop has quota for her...

to see how u can be contacted, please read in detail this:

https://samsforum.com/sho...=#post15139285

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=15139285&highlight=#post15139285

and all the associated links

Appreciate upz once u get contacted and FR after u tried.

Last edited by ExBros; 15-11-2016 at 08:30 PM.
Old 09-11-2016, 06:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Raymond128 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Dear ExBro,

I'm making a assumption that the reply was made to my post..

First, the contact was not provided by anyone, however I sourced it from the website.

Second, Whatever posted was facts.

Lastly, perhaps the one that I visited was a bogus at all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExBros View Post
Wat dafug!!!

Passed this ctc to limited bros and 1 even waste so many of my PM quota before he got it right and even tho this solid gold Ctc is only half the price...., he still had to cheek to say 这么贵

Haizzz, I guess I shall retire since my inbox is almost FULL

https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...&postcount=309

I dun really like to talk during massage and especially hate when sisters talk thru walls of with their clients loud enough for whole shop to hear...

I prefer to let the ML's fingers do the talking... Just setup Bro Heavenmothz, awaiting ur FR bro!
Old 09-11-2016, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dear ExBro,

I'm making a assumption that the reply was made to my post..

First, the contact was not provided by anyone, however I sourced it from the website.

Second, Whatever posted was facts.

Lastly, perhaps the one that I visited was a bogus at all...
Bro,

It wasn't a "reply" to you at all but an exclaimation that for $300, yes! The ML bloody make sure she gives a good tantric massage as promised / advertised.

Shouldn't just ripped of Bros hard earned money. U should name and shame her and the shop bro.

I'm merely saying that I passed another Bro (not you) XX / 香香 ctc who happens to be a damn good tantric / 抓根 / prostate / 前列腺按摩 expert for just $100 and he had the cheek to say ex and then shortchanged her.

Are we all good?
Old 12-11-2016, 02:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Raymond128 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Roger Bro,

Understand your intention now....

Below are the Bogus... Don't waste time and money there..
http://www.mtantricmassage.com/#!services/c21kz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExBros View Post
Bro,

It wasn't a "reply" to you at all but an exclaimation that for $300, yes! The ML bloody make sure she gives a good tantric massage as promised / advertised.

Shouldn't just ripped of Bros hard earned money. U should name and shame her and the shop bro.

I'm merely saying that I passed another Bro (not you) XX / 香香 ctc who happens to be a damn good tantric / 抓根 / prostate / 前列腺按摩 expert for just $100 and he had the cheek to say ex and then shortchanged her.

Are we all good?
Old 18-11-2016, 10:42 AM
Samster

Actually a lot of these tantric ads are bogus one. Go there end up just simple HJ nia.

Even prostate and jua gen also hit/miss. So its really a heng/suay one. If you get a good one, then go arrange with the girl privately and get her contact.
Old 04-12-2016, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
apantyhoselover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

bro, i would say Lisa's style is like this
https://samsforum.com/showpos...postcount=9359

the best part is that she knows how to control and maintain your dk always at the about-to-go state for 1 hr...u wont be able to release unless she allows u to...

Last edited by apantyhoselover; 08-12-2016 at 11:39 PM. Reason: the link was invalid
Old 27-02-2017, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Just Tried recently.
Below are the FR for Mtantricmassage

1. It is pure massaging on the "area". ( impression I had for Tantric massage is "Sensual massage" although no ejaculation is expected)
2. This is the place if you prefer the masseuse to talk to you thru out the session. ( I'm a person that prefer serenity and quietness)
3. It is a Chinese - speaking masseuse.
If you do visit, do lower your expectation and expect nothing. Do remind this is $300.
4. Of course, I went in with a expectation; expecting professional guidance of technique in breathing while going thru the process etc....but none from the Chinese speaking masseuse

5. IF anyone do have authentic Tantric Massage experiences or contact, Pls do share... Our brothers here deserve more for a $300 experience.
Hi, Bro, yes, tried her before. She can only speak Chinese. But her website is very well crafted in English and very well worded. I think she must have used a professional firm to do the website. Do you think her looks in person matched the photos on website?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1