The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-02-2017, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Just had a session with another of LTD's Leah's pal who had just arrived a couple of days back.

http://sgbeautycastle.com/sassy-massage-hj-bbbj/
Her blur ad photos do not look pretty, and priced at $90, scared go there no appetite.
Old 24-02-2017, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
Her blur ad photos do not look pretty, and priced at $90, scared go there no appetite.
Actually I was afraid that summer's or miqi's fans might not be too happy, if I were to compare looks. She is at worst on par with them in terms of looks. Miqi has the best body of the three, summer has best boobs, sassy has best skin, imo. She is charging $90 because her best pals who have better massage skills are charging $100. She doesn't want to compete with them price-wise, lest she loses out.
Old 24-02-2017, 12:43 AM
Samster

TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Actually I was afraid that summer's or miqi's fans might not be too happy, if I were to compare looks. She is at worst on par with them in terms of looks. Miqi has the best body of the three, summer has best boobs, sassy has best skin, imo. She is charging $90 because her best pals who have better massage skills are charging $100. She doesn't want to compete with them price-wise, lest she loses out.
Look and boobs I can tahan, but if has big tummy then I totally turn off. Her photos like no waist.

Is she the oldest among the 3 of them?
Old 24-02-2017, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Look and boobs I can tahan, but if has big tummy then I totally turn off. Her photos like no waist.

Is she the oldest among the 3 of them?
Should be same age as miqi whose actual age is I know. I suspect summer's age is thereabouts too because from certain angle, summer looks old. Her body shape same as Summer.
Old 24-02-2017, 03:53 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Ah TS no more favorite MLs alr? Previously I know u have some u like, but guess now the field is really quite depleted huh
All my favourites have left our shores I think, or went off radar, and nowadays purse string has to be tight, so have to be more discerning. Last time anyhow whack, 50% got hit still not bad. Now less likely to commando. Still, when time permits I go spa for a proper massage and a tug at the end.

I noticed M2 thread has disappeared too, pity.
Old 24-02-2017, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15464 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post

I noticed M2 thread has disappeared too, pity.
From what I know it was due to all girls have returned to their respective country. So no girls no ad at the moment.
Old 24-02-2017, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
kingkong2646 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why the fuss over ML providing FJ? They are human and they need to release too.

I have FJ many ML without paying extra money, excluding tips lah.

Like Shuang Shuang, 心心, Nacy, Moon, Nana and many more I cannot remember their names which already RTC, all I had FJ with them before.

There are currently 2 MLs (chio ones) still in SG and I FJ without paying extra. I won't mention names as they are still in SG.
Old 24-02-2017, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
z9878987898789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chanel seems to have polarising reviews but $150 for 2 hours seems like a good deal.
Old 24-02-2017, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
Laglag is one of the Best!Laglag is one of the Best!Laglag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkong2646 View Post
Why the fuss over ML providing FJ? They are human and they need to release too.

I have FJ many ML without paying extra money, excluding tips lah.

Like Shuang Shuang, 心心, Nacy, Moon, Nana and many more I cannot remember their names which already RTC, all I had FJ with them before.

There are currently 2 MLs (chio ones) still in SG and I FJ without paying extra. I won't mention names as they are still in SG.
Lol, we have a clear "winner" here.
So, guess you have also RAW clearly.
Old 24-02-2017, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laglag View Post
You are really "diehard", still not dead yet lol
Old 24-02-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty0870 View Post
Got explicit story share leh. Nowadays no lady to visit, i just waiting to read stories for shiok
Don't be nosey like woman. Woman doesn't like
Old 24-02-2017, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
You are really "diehard", still not dead yet lol
Shit stirrer . I bet he will still talk about it in 2030
Old 24-02-2017, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7757 / Power: 11
Tinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am just wondering why he dared not use his original account to post.
Old 24-02-2017, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

My worst nightmare in coming to SBF is when I read that my favorite massage girl is fucking the whole world except me.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 24-02-2017, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
kingkong2646 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Never RAW. I still want to play around...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1