The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2008, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 18
nelman06 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternelman06 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: New MILF - PRC

Yo bro,

can share share mi her contact?

Looking for quality tarma team. Do PM me if u have such lobang. Will up your points for the intro.
Old 12-07-2008, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh yes View Post
woow, gave >30 bros, no 1 post FR??? very disappointed.

even no 1 up me too.
Bro Oh Yes no 1 up, I up You.
Care to share ctc?
Old 14-07-2008, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 19
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelman06 View Post
Yo bro,

can share share mi her contact?
PMed you...
Old 14-07-2008, 10:04 AM
Samster

Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
Bro Oh Yes no 1 up, I up You.
Care to share ctc?
thot you kopi king there, why ask me ctc

PMed you.
Old 14-07-2008, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: New MILF - PRC

Thanks bro Oh Yes for the contact. Finally tried her for the 2pm slot. Is really a value for money service. Well below is a short Frs on her.

Name : Xiao chiu.
Age 30++(MiLF Catergory)
Looks 6.5/10
Boobs : 34A+
Massage 7.5/10
GFE : 7/10
FJ : Too stress until cant eract (Watching teletext on the stock price)
BJ : Nil

The most enjoyable part is when she massage your head and face.
She is a beautician from liaoning and she will be leaving on the 8/8/2008
Total damage : 60 + 20 (hotel)
Hotel : K81
RTF : Not at the moment coz OC monitoring closely.
Old 15-07-2008, 04:11 PM
Samster

thanks bro topcook1,

sorry for some newbie without FR, don't need to PM me again. I won't give out the number to newbie without FR. This is what some bros here to warn me.
Old 15-07-2008, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
rocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud of

Me new here, still waiting for report.
Old 17-07-2008, 10:35 AM
Samster

wah, only 1 FR???
Old 03-08-2008, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 17
meng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of light

thanks bro for xiao chou contact , sms her last wk n meet her at K81 , ding dong her she came 1st look dun look like 28 shld be 30 + , n she ask mi y call her xiao chou she say she ah mei ?? come in strip bath . den lie on bed . ask mi wan F or massage 1st , opted for massage , her massage was good from head to toe , after tt started to attack her perky nipples. wanted to insert finger she say no so only rub , she turn mi over lick my nipples shoik she good at lick , cannot tahan cap den bonk her 1st cum out , rested wanted to go for 2nd shot but she too engross in tv show i hinted her i wan second shot but she ignored , after tt time up she dress up i pay den we check out together ..

name :ah mei ? (tt wat she told mi )
age 30+
FJ:6.5/10 (still tight)
BJ:nv
Kiss: 5/10 (light kiss)
damage: 60/1 / 2 hrs
massage :7.5/10
RTF: tink not really coz she too engross in tv instead of serving

anyway thank for the contact
Old 04-08-2008, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by meng0009 View Post
thanks bro for xiao chou contact , sms her last wk n meet her at K81 , ding dong her she came 1st look dun look like 28 shld be 30 + , n she ask mi y call her xiao chou she say she ah mei ?? come in strip bath . den lie on bed . ask mi wan F or massage 1st , opted for massage , her massage was good from head to toe , after tt started to attack her perky nipples. wanted to insert finger she say no so only rub , she turn mi over lick my nipples shoik she good at lick , cannot tahan cap den bonk her 1st cum out , rested wanted to go for 2nd shot but she too engross in tv show i hinted her i wan second shot but she ignored , after tt time up she dress up i pay den we check out together ..

name :ah mei ? (tt wat she told mi )
age 30+
FJ:6.5/10 (still tight)
BJ:nv
Kiss: 5/10 (light kiss)
damage: 60/1 / 2 hrs
massage :7.5/10
RTF: tink not really coz she too engross in tv instead of serving

anyway thank for the contact
yah, this was when I issue out her contact, then some bro told me that she has same # as Ah Mei, so I stop to give her # to bro.

if you know the market, some got 2-3 names and 2-3 hp too
Old 05-08-2008, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 17
johnny19881988 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnny19881988 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi,

Can share name :ah mei no?
Do you hd any of her pic?
Thank..
Old 05-08-2008, 02:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Darren80 is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: New MILF - PRC

hi bro wat a good deal can pass me her contact. thanks
Old 07-08-2008, 08:53 AM
Samster

just received a sms from her, she'll leave 2 days later.
Old 08-08-2008, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
holeinone6666 is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks to TS bro "Oh Yes", I finally managed to meet up with Xiao Qiu (just amending her pinyin name, I hope TS doesn't mind; sorry bro!!) . I will not repeat the physical description as it has been well described by TS bro. Xiao Qiu is a really delightful milf, very chatty & friendly. Just a little description: I like her nice smile, even though her teeth are not like the Colgate TV commercial; but many PRC ladies have some problems with their teeth (apparently from some damaging local flu or cold pills in their younger days which destroyed their teeth enamel). Her complexion is fair and her skin is smooth. A little on a meaty side, but that's really my taste. Not if you like slim, skinny bodies. Her service is very GF and she does a nice BJ (with cap). Little pubic hair, makes her look like a young girl; tight pussy. Paints very well, good kissing with sucking effects. Very clean lady, she will make sure that you are properly washed (with her) before going to bed with her. She's so clean, I saw her squatting on the toilet seat, not sitting on it! she enjoys bonking, with soft moans. Unfortunately, I was so tired today, I didn't cum but the experience was still very nice & gf. More unfortunately, she's going back this evening but, not to worry, she'll be back in October. So, very sorry to all bros who have delayed and not tried her yet, you have to wait for her return, and get contact from bro TS. Finally, she complimented our bro TS: she said that all of TS's friends are nice people.. well done TS!! you must be a charmer with all ladies!! I await the return of Xiao Qiu!!!
Old 11-08-2008, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by holeinone6666 View Post
Thanks to TS bro "Oh Yes", I finally managed to meet up with Xiao Qiu (just amending her pinyin name, I hope TS doesn't mind; sorry bro!!) . I will not repeat the physical description as it has been well described by TS bro. Xiao Qiu is a really delightful milf, very chatty & friendly. Just a little description: I like her nice smile, even though her teeth are not like the Colgate TV commercial; but many PRC ladies have some problems with their teeth (apparently from some damaging local flu or cold pills in their younger days which destroyed their teeth enamel). Her complexion is fair and her skin is smooth. A little on a meaty side, but that's really my taste. Not if you like slim, skinny bodies. Her service is very GF and she does a nice BJ (with cap). Little pubic hair, makes her look like a young girl; tight pussy. Paints very well, good kissing with sucking effects. Very clean lady, she will make sure that you are properly washed (with her) before going to bed with her. She's so clean, I saw her squatting on the toilet seat, not sitting on it! she enjoys bonking, with soft moans. Unfortunately, I was so tired today, I didn't cum but the experience was still very nice & gf. More unfortunately, she's going back this evening but, not to worry, she'll be back in October. So, very sorry to all bros who have delayed and not tried her yet, you have to wait for her return, and get contact from bro TS. Finally, she complimented our bro TS: she said that all of TS's friends are nice people.. well done TS!! you must be a charmer with all ladies!! I await the return of Xiao Qiu!!!
Many thx for your FR. Pls don't PM me, she is gone. I'll post once she comes back. I also miss her small small little hair pussy ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1