The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2016, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of
Re: Hooking girls in Indonesia instead of cheonging

Quote:
Originally Posted by JingKe View Post
i read all the posts very power lei, but u all speak bahasa indon?
i still very bad. if very bad still can hook or not
There is something call translation app nowadays. The girls will find it cool if you speak English and use the app to translate instead. You have more value as a foreigner.
Old 30-11-2016, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
tumble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Another year is coming to its end. Maybe it's time for the fishermen here to catch up with new stories?

It's been a relatively year for me as I explore further away from Jakarta. Went to Semarang and Solo. Managed to meet up a girl and her friend whom added me to her Wechat in Jakarta but didn't meet. They are FL which I wasn't too keen on. Fate has it that I linked up with one of their friends who spent quite a few nights with me for a small fee. Young and slim and didn't cost me much. Nonetheless, got bored and just left it .

Was more into massage at family style spa. Had been visiting lotus at Mangga Dua square as it's really cheap. The fun part for me is testing out if the therapist does provide hj or not. So far, 7/10 does for around S$30 or below. Licked a therapist's pussy once too.

Nonetheless, I think I will divert to mitra sehat at Gandaria in the future as it's really much cleaner and new although the entry fee is around S$30 for a 2 hours massage session. Si far, only once did I get a hj. Still testing stage.

Nowadays, I think it's not too hard to speak with girls. My usual style would be to ask for help in translating. Could be in a restaurant or shop. Just ask the nice looking girl what the waiter just said , etc and continue from there. Pity I haven't scored that way yet but it shouldn't be too tough.

Went to a few ktv but don't think there's much to report. It's surely better than in Singapore for sure.

So, what's been happening on your side?
Old 05-12-2016, 02:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
shiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tumble View Post
It's been a relatively year for me as I explore further away from Jakarta. Went to Semarang and Solo. Managed to meet up a girl and her friend whom added me to her Wechat in Jakarta but didn't meet. They are FL which I wasn't too keen on. Fate has it that I linked up with one of their friends who spent quite a few nights with me for a small fee. Young and slim and didn't cost me much. Nonetheless, got bored and just left it .

So, what's been happening on your side?
wa, lucky leh you, she must like you a bit.
Old 10-12-2016, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bloody hell I dont know what took me so long to find this thread but you sir wizrd, you are a fucking national treasure. I had to ignored my body's cry for sleep last night to get through all the phases but it was well worth it.

I'm not sure if all your encounters are true ( no offense but behind the internet, anyone can be anything), but if it is than hats off to you and much appreciated for the sharing.

That being said, one has to be extremely confident to pull off such a coup. And I believe that itself is a very attractive trait to women. I've had several close encounters but I've never once reached the promised land due to my inassertiveness and general kum-lanness to take obvious hints. And other times I just didnt appear confident enough let the game slip away.

One incident, I sent a girl home and just outside her door she asked me where I was going next (hint number 1)t. It was almost 6am at that time so I was tired as fuck and I just muttered the most obvious answer and replied Im going home. Shortly after the girl initiated to tongue-fight me (hint number 2) but it didnt progress beyond that. I just told her good night and rest well

On a side note, my last trip to bkk i bumped into a hot morrocan girl at the nearby coffeehouse. Shes there for a 6 months work assignment working for the morrocan consulate. Unfortunately that was the day Im supposed to head back to singapore and my flight was actually 3 hours away so couldnt do much. She even mentioned that its a shame im leaving today or we could have hung out.

In any case, I'm pretty sure your methods could work but I'm not so sure I could pull it off since I cant tell lies well and that will probably affect my confidence and body language.
Old 10-12-2016, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 8
weiwang is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweiwang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Night spot area easy to hook up?
Old 12-12-2016, 02:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
tumble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you expect to hit a home run, usually cannot happen. Just be keen to get the conversation topics flowing through and eventually the comfort level sets in. Pull from there. Even if it turns out badly, what are the chances that you will bump into the target again?

Haven't been to a club in Jakarta before so can't answer.
Old 20-12-2016, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 8
Jeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quite hard unless you really very handsome attractive
Old 07-02-2017, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
qwertyqaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeran View Post

I agree, this method requires you to have the look factor. If you don't have it then it'll be 10x harder to pull normal girl. it's also a numbers game. You may get shot down 100 times but the 101st time the girl may be receptive towards your approach.
Old 08-02-2017, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeran View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyqaz View Post
I agree, this method requires you to have the look factor. If you don't have it then it'll be 10x harder to pull normal girl. it's also a numbers game. You may get shot down 100 times but the 101st time the girl may be receptive towards your approach.
I respectfully disagree with you guys, and it sounds like maybe you guys don't have much gaming experience based on your comments. People with actual pickup experience would say that Hooking is 90% confidence and 10% looks - just as long as you don't look like a total slob. Being handsome definitely helps, but if you are as charismatic as a bag of potatoes you are still hopeless to pull girls.

This is why we have all seen Hot girls date Ugly guys before. We also know someone, or have an Ugly or average looking male friend who is able to date hot girls. Girls are not like men and don't prioritise looks the same way men do. Sure sometimes its for the money, but not all girls are obsessed with looks and just want a guy that appeals to them in other ways (fun, conversation, charisma, charm etc..). It all has to do with Confidence, and numbers...willingness to approach 100's of ladies and willing to get rejected several times.

It is not difficult to get numbers in Jakarta. I used to do much pickup in malls and clubs, and for every 10 numbers i got, i would end up 'dating' and sleeping with half of them on the first date. The problem is gaming is alot of work, and requires alot of time and messaging to keep the girls interest. After awhile i got too tired of doing it...lol...and easier to got Malio or Alexis sometimes.
Old 13-02-2017, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 16
coventrycity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
I respectfully disagree with you guys, and it sounds like maybe you guys don't have much gaming experience based on your comments. People with actual pickup experience would say that Hooking is 90% confidence and 10% looks - just as long as you don't look like a total slob. Being handsome definitely helps, but if you are as charismatic as a bag of potatoes you are still hopeless to pull girls.

This is why we have all seen Hot girls date Ugly guys before. We also know someone, or have an Ugly or average looking male friend who is able to date hot girls. Girls are not like men and don't prioritise looks the same way men do. Sure sometimes its for the money, but not all girls are obsessed with looks and just want a guy that appeals to them in other ways (fun, conversation, charisma, charm etc..). It all has to do with Confidence, and numbers...willingness to approach 100's of ladies and willing to get rejected several times.

It is not difficult to get numbers in Jakarta. I used to do much pickup in malls and clubs, and for every 10 numbers i got, i would end up 'dating' and sleeping with half of them on the first date. The problem is gaming is alot of work, and requires alot of time and messaging to keep the girls interest. After awhile i got too tired of doing it...lol...and easier to got Malio or Alexis sometimes.
i agree with this.

to add on: i feel that a adequately fluent command of English is sufficient to get a lot of them interested in you. Well, then work from there, saying how nice it is to be in Indonesia, and you would be inside an Indonesian soon

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1