The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2013, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Dear samsters,

Since the old thread Vietnam - HCM (Thread 2) is currently been cleaned up by the moderators, I was given the permission by BOSS to start a new thread.

Today starts a new milestones for our beloved HCM thread.

Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3) is live now.

The rules remained the same:

1. No over zealous sales pitch
2. Clones are not welcome
3. TS will act as referee and will control the thread with fairness
4. No personal attacks
5. All posts are for sharing purposes
6. Please do not post off topic and focus on HCM as main topic
7. All members can post with no ambiguity and no fear

Before you pm me, please read my signature and try to use the self help which is actually a website.

The moderators will try to merge the old thread into this thread within a few days after cleaning up the database.

Have fun posting in this thread to share your sexperiences with regards to our beloved HCM.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-05-2013, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12078 / Power: 18
devilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Support for yr new thread
Old 12-05-2013, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

not sure how the boss can keep this thread CLEAN though .... look at how those clones litter other threads ...
Old 12-05-2013, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 11
ja02amz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyja02amz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks bro Hurricane88 for all the contributions on this forum. Don't know what it would be without sharing seniors like you.

I was looking to read through a little of the HCM threads(which I have done on countless pages in the past) but as it is down, I would like to get some opinions from bros out there.

I am on the verge of booking a trip with one of my childhood buddy/cheonging partner in crime soon and we hoping to go to a new place to experience something new. I am not new to travelling and would say that I would go the distant to get the proper travel experience.

HCM is on the short list because of the many good things I have read and heard about. Also, visits to have fun with vbs at JC and GL over the past year have been really fun. So why not go down to the hornets nest to check it out?

Main objectives are girls, Makan and to r&r.

In regards to girls. If I do fail to pick up any girl. I tend to go for LT. If service is good. I would not hesitate to call her again the next day. Where would one go to get a selection of viets? Could anyone give any heads up?

Thanks!

PS.

Down with the stinking damn clones flooding this forum and its many threads

Last edited by ja02amz; 12-05-2013 at 02:42 PM.
Old 12-05-2013, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

SUPPORT !! SUPPORT !!
Good luck with this great new thread #3
Old 12-05-2013, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Hurray! I am in!

Krongratulations Hurricane88 on ur new thread.

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 12-05-2013, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 22
decent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to behold

Keep the contributions cuming

Support...
Old 12-05-2013, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Can we just have "informative" information?

No more squabbling? ok?

saas<----Next!
Old 12-05-2013, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 18
theUnforgotten is one of the Best!theUnforgotten is one of the Best!theUnforgotten is one of the Best!

good to know the thread still lives.

dont feed the trolls/clones, dont click on the links provided as they have been reported as phishing sites
Old 12-05-2013, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 17
enter-raw is one of the Best!enter-raw is one of the Best!enter-raw is one of the Best!enter-raw is one of the Best!

Its about time. Support Support !!:

cool:

May each and every encounter brings you lots of excitement !!
Old 12-05-2013, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

FuLL suPPort for Mas Hurricane88.
Old 12-05-2013, 05:21 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja02amz View Post
Thanks bro Hurricane88 for all the contributions on this forum. Don't know what it would be without sharing seniors like you.

Main objectives are girls, Makan and to r&r.

In regards to girls. If I do fail to pick up any girl. I tend to go for LT. If service is good. I would not hesitate to call her again the next day. Where would one go to get a selection of viets? Could anyone give any heads up?
If no members in your group speaks Vietnamese best is to stick to D1 area as mostly can speak some English or Mandarin.

You can get girls from 49, 51 and 91 Hai Ba Trung which is known as billiard bars for ST and LT. Go in choose your girl you like and pay the bar fine which is 600K VND (USD 25) and ST is 1.2mil VND (USD 60) and LT is 2.2mil (USD 100). You can get your drink off-set with the bar fine but they may pretend if you dun ask. Try to go before 8pm for best girls selection.

Rates may had changed because I have not been there recently.

As for makan, please click on to my self help websites, there are plenty of restaurants with addresses.

Hope to read your forum soon and enjoy your trip.

Old 12-05-2013, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andypoh View Post
Anyway i would like to know if it is possible to order a taxi without speaking Vietnamese. My company gave me a taxi card for Vinasun Taxi - so I depend on them.

Actually I always bother the security staff, but I would really like to know if it is possible to order it by my own. I could imagine that it might be a problem to pronounce the adress correctly.

I actually moved from the hotel to my apartment, which is in a very small street. I guess just waiting there till a free taxi drives by is useles....
continue to trouble the security staff...the location of your apt sounded very strange...small street apt still has security staff...not sure where your apt is located?

need to speak Vietnamese to phone for a taxi in HCM.

Old 12-05-2013, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 19
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

Hjhjhj...... HB reporting here

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 12-05-2013, 05:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
elijahkyk is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I dont have much info about cheong places, even though I am working or stationed here in Ho Chi Minh, Mr Hurricane88 knows I seldom moves out of my so-called "comfort zone".

But will try to post when I have something of substance to post about.

1st time visitors here, again, a small piece of advise, do not flash your smartphones around, do not answer calls while walking on the street, if not, you will find your smartphones disappear even before you know it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread