The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-07-2013, 06:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute
Click My Banners Below to View my New Websites and Babes

Old 24-07-2013, 08:30 AM
Samster

teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Old 24-07-2013, 10:30 AM
Samster

Old 24-07-2013, 12:30 PM
Samster

Old 24-07-2013, 02:30 PM
Samster

Old 24-07-2013, 04:30 PM
Samster

Old 24-07-2013, 05:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
corvette1978 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: XiaoYu,QiQi,XiaoXue,SiYu Sexy Busty Babes with Fantastic Service and Attitude(Inc

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darkd View Post
[ER] [/CENTER]
New Gal, Updated 22 July

Name: 思雨 (SiYu)
Looks: 8/10, Sexy Sex Teacher...
Boobs: 34D
Weight: 47kg
Height: 1.61m
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Deep Throat Champion, Will turbo lick your little head until you are damn shiok and without warning take your entire little brother into her mouth and start mouth fucking your little brother...
Catbath: 8/10, Lick from head to toe, front to back
Breast Massage: 8/10, Will rub her boobs all over your body
Massage: 8/10, Good pressure and skills. Had 6 years experience in tuina massage when she was in China. Has Professional Cert also.
FJ: 8/10, Really Tight and Horny, Knows many patterns and can teach you some new patterns...
Overall: 8/10, Value for Money.
GFE: 8/10, very friendly and easy to communicate with.
CIM, AJ, RAW, FJ: Not Available

Price: $100/1/1, Tuina Massage + 1 x FJ, Room included and CD not included.

Work Location: SMS her for more details.

No House Calls Available

Working Hours: 24 hours daily

Contact 思雨 (Si Yu) @ 94653478

More Pics and Contact, Click Here

To View my Other Gems, Click Here

For my Other Babes, Click the links in my Banners below to view my New Websites.

Had a session with siyu today. Finally a FL who is not late and never fly aeroplane. Place was nice, with free parking for motorcycles. Bathroom was not in her room, but very big, can hanky panky inside. Quite pretty for her age, not those haggard looking FL. Everything was ok, to my satisfaction. Below are my scores

Look. 7 (not bad looking for a milf, very sexy with her specs on)
Boobs 7 (big and natural, minus point is that it‘s saggy)
Body 7 (slim and petite)
Bbbj yes good suction
Fj 7 many patterns, easily wet, no need ky
Massage 6.5 definitely not piano massage
HDLY yes you must experienced it yourself shiok
Gfe 8 punctual, not a time watcher, super friendly, like fxxxing your wife
Rtf yes
Old 24-07-2013, 06:30 PM
Samster

Old 24-07-2013, 08:30 PM
Samster

Old 24-07-2013, 10:30 PM
Samster

Old 25-07-2013, 12:30 AM
Samster

Old 25-07-2013, 02:31 AM
Samster

Old 25-07-2013, 04:30 AM
Samster

Old 25-07-2013, 06:30 AM
Samster

Old 25-07-2013, 08:31 AM
Samster

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread