The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2013, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Completeidiot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sad sad day. Thread on lousy FL to avoid n recommended FL killed

This is indeed a sad day ... The 2 active threads on which FL to avoid n which ones are recommended have been deleted.

At least found out who are the OKT trusted by bros n which ones to avoid ...
Old 15-08-2013, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
fulp70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sad sad day. Thread on lousy FL to avoid n recommended FL killed

Yup agree bro there are three thread being dun know what happen?
Old 15-08-2013, 07:06 PM
Samster

Fellow bro had a list of bro recommended FL ... Hope that he can share it via PM. Thanks in advance
Old 15-08-2013, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Yes a sad day indeed , a very good thread being deleted. So just bonk blindly lor. If I'm not wrong I Quess is being deleted bcos of bros n okt accusing each other which getting hotter n hotter as day go by.what to do just live with it.
Old 15-08-2013, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 15
sporeknight76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysporeknight76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

And also where does the forum gets its forum advertising fees from? I think after these few days of sharing gd n bad FLs, the okt cant take it anymore n req the moderator to delete. But nvm at least we all knw nw who r the trustworthy Okts. N so many FLs gave bad svc. We hav suffered too much. Nw i dont believe the FL introductions by the TS anymore.
Old 15-08-2013, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 13
KingJulien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yup time to go for the legal house. FL dome2 = doom
Old 15-08-2013, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bianteh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thread deleted can always open another one what.
Old 15-08-2013, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 16
vincent65 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervincent65 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervincent65 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Yes a sad day indeed , a very good thread being deleted. So just bonk blindly lor. If I'm not wrong I Quess is being deleted bcos of bros n okt accusing each other which getting hotter n hotter as day go by.what to do just live with it.
this day is expected when the FL locations are posted openly, the webmaster owe the living to the okts who depend on FLs lor
Old 15-08-2013, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent65 View Post
this day is expected when the FL locations are posted openly, the webmaster owe the living to the okts who depend on FLs lor
At the expense of rest of bros ... Through this incident, got to know some OKTs who are truthful about the service levels of their gals or what they offer. Have PM one about a visit later ... Will do a FR if she is good. Off for my Fxck
Old 15-08-2013, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 16
vincent65 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervincent65 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervincent65 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Completeidiot View Post
At the expense of rest of bros ... Through this incident, got to know some OKTs who are truthful about the service levels of their gals or what they offer. Have PM one about a visit later ... Will do a FR if she is good. Off for my Fxck
guess we all will learn to live with it good luck in you bonk, i am going for the real FL $50/1/1 (but i dont expect full 1 hour given the attitude of the majority of FLs nowadays)
Old 15-08-2013, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
fulp70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent65 View Post
guess we all will learn to live with it good luck in you bonk, i am going for the real FL $50/1/1 (but i dont expect full 1 hour given the attitude of the majority of FLs nowadays)
?? Got $50 meh
Old 15-08-2013, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

I have no doubt now that DJ was being framed rather than him pestering FLs, now that sbf is being pressured by darklord via advertising. I can set up a thread in another forum but can't host pictures, maybe the masterlist guy can?
Old 15-08-2013, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

This is the age of $100 hand jobs. Very shiok meh to be wanked for 10-15mins? Sekali cannot even cum then it'll be a total waste.

Remember that $100 can buy you over 20 plates of chicken rice, tickets to a play or a pair of sneakers. Think about the value & alternate forms of enjoyment it can create for you.

The beauty of it, we always have a choice There are many other forms of entertainment to be sought.

Don't be led by the nose.
Old 15-08-2013, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Sad sad day. Thread on lousy FL to avoid n recommended FL killed

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
This is the age of $100 hand jobs. Very shiok meh to be wanked for 10-15mins? Sekali cannot even cum then it'll be a total waste.

Remember that $100 can buy you over 20 plates of chicken rice, tickets to a play or a pair of sneakers. Think about the value & alternate forms of enjoyment it can create for you.

The beauty of it, we always have a choice There are many other forms of entertainment to be sought.

Don't be led by the nose.
Bro. Nobody here being led by the nose. If everyone has the same mentality as u, than all the whores can eat shit . We engage them is a win win situation , we enjoy n they earn $, good service or not is another issue.
Old 16-08-2013, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
I have no doubt now that DJ was being framed rather than him pestering FLs, now that sbf is being pressured by darklord via advertising. I can set up a thread in another forum but can't host pictures, maybe the masterlist guy can?
Whether he advertise or not, he did pretty well to fuck himself up. Ask kiki or lin lin from cindyangels.. who is the one keep sabotage other okt free fuck and raw sex, though kiki was also from a reputable okt.

Oh not to forget angel from LF.. and jamie from bro odevil, recall the day when i post fr for jamie, the next day she recieve sms frm candy saying she wants to see her and she pretty pissed off which i had to calm things down. After 2 days i want to fix appointment with Jamie as already agreed but she gone back home. Over qq messages i recieved back at hongkong, her room been raided, with three other girls. Intelligence pointing fingers at darklord because he had a habit of proaching other girls from other okts and saying the same thing free fuck raw sex to the girls. If he unable to proach he will use the same tactic free fuck raw sex or send other girls back.

Other fls, tina frm ebonkie, michelle from odevil, angel from alfra romeo, yuri from juz, vicky and others.. bros got eyes to see since when these fls get pestered. in fact i mention before fl themselves told me she is one who get jealous easily and prevent me from seeing other fls or fixing appointment smoothly. Even in cat150 houses we saw many house fights between wls.. is all about that jealousy shit.

Bros not so stupid and know what's happening. speaking on behalf of fls is highly restricted and regards as number 1 rule.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1