The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2013, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 16
avfan is a glorious beacon of lightavfan is a glorious beacon of lightavfan is a glorious beacon of lightavfan is a glorious beacon of lightavfan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sad sad day. Thread on lousy FL to avoid n recommended FL killed

Without a doubt, SBF nowadays have lost its glory compared to the past. How true the saying that goes - Glorious days dun last forever. Never mind the tons of recycled or "cloned" FLs advertised, albeit only a teeny-weeny handful of them can be considered good service provider.

From the day the contact no. of a FL is posted openly, the beginning of SBF spiral downhill follows. Top it up wif the laws of 2-IC registration, it just get matters worse. Using the "Room Included" function, everyone in the FL-related industry tried to take its advantage by implementing a once-well-known infamous hotel charges that goes by the hour. Sadly tho, the feeling of similar comfort and experience of that infamous hotel is often missing.

But then sometimes, in a basket of rotten apples u can still find edible ones. Its all depends on ur "carefulness" ability. Unscrupulous ppl will always find ways and means to cheat u (or ur money); post a juicy tasty-looking tender piece of meat in the online world (but never state that its actually just a "plastic" replica).

At the end of the day, there will still be individuals who will want to take the gamble and go against the odds.

Hope they dun get a "lemon" product.
Old 16-08-2013, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Whether he advertise or not, he did pretty well to fuck himself up. Ask kiki or lin lin from cindyangels.. who is the one keep sabotage other okt free fuck and raw sex, though kiki was also from a reputable okt.

Oh not to forget angel from LF.. and jamie from bro odevil, recall the day when i post fr for jamie, the next day she recieve sms frm candy saying she wants to see her and she pretty pissed off which i had to calm things down. After 2 days i want to fix appointment with Jamie as already agreed but she gone back home. Over qq messages i recieved back at hongkong, her room been raided, with three other girls. Intelligence pointing fingers at darklord because he had a habit of proaching other girls from other okts and saying the same thing free fuck raw sex to the girls. If he unable to proach he will use the same tactic free fuck raw sex or send other girls back.

Other fls, tina frm ebonkie, michelle from odevil, angel from alfra romeo, yuri from juz, vicky and others.. bros got eyes to see since when these fls get pestered. in fact i mention before fl themselves told me she is one who get jealous easily and prevent me from seeing other fls or fixing appointment smoothly. Even in cat150 houses we saw many house fights between wls.. is all about that jealousy shit.

Bros not so stupid and know what's happening. speaking on behalf of fls is highly restricted and regards as number 1 rule.
Bro DJ, what u say " speaking on behalf of FL is highly restricted as number 1 rule " totally agree with u . Btw they are here to make money n fuck off . Cool down bro DJ, I believe bros here have following this thread n know u have been frame. Maybe this thread going to be delete soon in no times! Lol.
Old 16-08-2013, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 19
CravenSg is one of the Best!CravenSg is one of the Best!CravenSg is one of the Best!CravenSg is one of the Best!

End of the day, advertisers are just digging their own graves by using various excuses to delete the honest FRs/threads?

And those few honest advertisers will suffer also as slowly everyone thinks these advertisers are all the same.

Sure, there will always be newcomers to the forum to con.

But piss off more and more customers, what will happen?

Why should anyone want to continue to go for 15-30min services when it's advertised 1 hour? Might as well go Geylang, can window shop some more.

And once the customer base taper off beyond a point, how much more advertising "fees" will they continue to get? Find new forums to rinse and repeat? How many SBFs out there with significant customer pool?

Killing the goose for the golden eggs... haiz....
Old 16-08-2013, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Bro DJ, what u say " speaking on behalf of FL is highly restricted as number 1 rule " totally agree with u . Btw they are here to make money n fuck off . Cool down bro DJ, I believe bros here have following this thread n know u have been frame. Maybe this thread going to be delete soon in no times! Lol.
I recieved several pm msges about kiki and stuff too.

Like i say he himself go sabotage other okt girl telling them that their okt free fuck raw sex with one girl name 'kiki' so is better to come over to his stable otherwise he will threaten to undergo training one week. Not first time he did it to poach, whether i got frame or not, the issue doesn't lie on me alone, it lies on many other samsters / okts due to different stories all slowly linking to him. Things i know i rather keep quiet when time is ripe i can slowly bring up various of his shit because bros who know me inside out will tell me and the number sometimes chiong not necessarily is me. I know him more than he knows me even a single bit.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 16-08-2013, 04:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
w0lfman is Cool - loads of Potential

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

Dun knoe what to say..............haiz.
Old 16-08-2013, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Whether he advertise or not, he did pretty well to fuck himself up. Ask kiki or lin lin from cindyangels.. who is the one keep sabotage other okt free fuck and raw sex, though kiki was also from a reputable okt.

Oh not to forget angel from LF.. and jamie from bro odevil, recall the day when i post fr for jamie, the next day she recieve sms frm candy saying she wants to see her and she pretty pissed off which i had to calm things down. After 2 days i want to fix appointment with Jamie as already agreed but she gone back home. Over qq messages i recieved back at hongkong, her room been raided, with three other girls. Intelligence pointing fingers at darklord because he had a habit of proaching other girls from other okts and saying the same thing free fuck raw sex to the girls. If he unable to proach he will use the same tactic free fuck raw sex or send other girls back.

Other fls, tina frm ebonkie, michelle from odevil, angel from alfra romeo, yuri from juz, vicky and others.. bros got eyes to see since when these fls get pestered. in fact i mention before fl themselves told me she is one who get jealous easily and prevent me from seeing other fls or fixing appointment smoothly. Even in cat150 houses we saw many house fights between wls.. is all about that jealousy shit.

Bros not so stupid and know what's happening. speaking on behalf of fls is highly restricted and regards as number 1 rule.
I poach gals from other OKTs? Seriously? Any Proof???

And do I need to when all my gals will introduce their friends who have arrived here to me?

Doing gals raw? U think I have a death wish? Use your brain. If a gal agrees to do raw with you, u think she won't do raw with other customers???

Of course, there are people out here who like to disclose locations and addresses of working gals. Up to them because if the AV raids after these gals have left and their favourite gals move in, then they are causing their favourite gals to get caught.

As I always say, when u point one finger at someone, three fingers are pointing back at yourself.
Old 16-08-2013, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
fulp70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Like i say he himself go sabotage other okt girl telling them that their okt free fuck raw sex with one girl name 'kiki' so is better to come over to his stable otherwise he will threaten to undergo training one week. Not first time he did it to poach, whether i got frame or not, the issue doesn't lie on me alone, it lies on many other samsters / okts due to different stories all slowly linking to him. Things i know i rather keep quiet when time is ripe i can slowly bring up various of his shit because bros who know me inside out will tell me and the number sometimes chiong not necessarily is me. I know him more than he knows me even a single bit.
Raw sex? Which kiki you talking about bro DJ got proved of okt doing raw sex if have with that will support what you saying are truth all bro here will support you as this act of raw sex with fl are very dangerous act cause to the public and their ad state no raw sex
Old 16-08-2013, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 13
KingJulien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post
I poach gals from other OKTs? Seriously? Any Proof???

And do I need to when all my gals will introduce their friends who have arrived here to me?

Doing gals raw? U think I have a death wish? Use your brain. If a gal agrees to do raw with you, u think she won't do raw with other customers???

Of course, there are people out here who like to disclose locations and addresses of working gals. Up to them because if the AV raids after these gals have left and their favourite gals move in, then they are causing their favourite gals to get caught.

As I always say, when u point one finger at someone, three fingers are pointing back at yourself.
My frds n I have blacklisted all gals from your stable. Even they listing on other okt also.
Old 16-08-2013, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Completeidiot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Completeidiot View Post
At the expense of rest of bros ... Through this incident, got to know some OKTs who are truthful about the service levels of their gals or what they offer. Have PM one about a visit later ... Will do a FR if she is good. Off for my Fxck
Back from my fxck ... Nice face but besides that, rest was a disappointment. Also discovered that the FLs now pay a portion of the takings on a per use basis to the landlord etc.

With this ecosystem of forum censorship, untruthful advertising, no sharing of lousy FLs etc., how can service levels get better?

No more FL for me ... At least for a while until big head surrender to little head ... again
Old 16-08-2013, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 16
vincent65 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervincent65 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervincent65 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJulien View Post
My frds n I have blacklisted all gals from your stable. Even they listing on other okt also.
bro what the point of telling this to him, an okt? with or without business, the FLs still have to pay for the fee, no?

p/s : you should call and tell the gals from his stable that they are blacklisted by you and "your very large number of friends" because of the OKT, then they may consider hopping to another stable to protect their rice bowl (just joking lah, you arent so free to do so right ? )
Old 16-08-2013, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent65 View Post
bro what the point of telling this to him, an okt? with or without buisness, the FL still have to pay for the fee, no?

p/s : you should call and tell the gals from his stable that they are blacklisted by you and "your very large number of friends" because of the OKT mah, then they may consider hopping to another stable to protect their rice bowl mah... (just joking lah, you arent so free to do so right ? )
ya i not so free to tell the gal, why should i btw hahaha. Let the bad apples drop from the tree better than wasting your time to pluck them one by one. my frds not alot, but my frds do have their own frds n the list goes on.....
Old 16-08-2013, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 16
vincent65 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervincent65 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervincent65 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulp70 View Post
?? Got $50 meh
ya she works at G land (streetwalker), i got the contact from a "massage" site

p/s : service level not to standard as expected. but again what can i expect from a $50 deal? in the first place when i go meet her, i dont expect she will stay full one hour so end of the day not utterly dissapointed. anyay most FLs from okts here also similar stardard lor
Old 16-08-2013, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 23
darklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJulien View Post
Up to you. Nobody is forcing you to go to any FLs.

Let me make you and your friends work easier.

My gals are also listed on Odevil at al, Poop, toot, littlefat at al, shanghaifun, songda, uncle tiko, forbiddenfort et al, sg86, alfa romeo, $$$$$$, alanlee, ebox and maybe a couple more here and there...

If you ask why so many, then I will say most gals these days have 3-4 lines...
Old 16-08-2013, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 23
darklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Wow, you know a lot about me?

Tell me, how long have you known me? How many times have you met me or seen me or talked to me?
Old 16-08-2013, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklord6666 View Post
Up to you. Nobody is forcing you to go to any FLs.

Let me make you and your friends work easier.

My gals are also listed on Odevil at al, Poop, toot, littlefat at al, shanghaifun, songda, uncle tiko, forbiddenfort et al, sg86, alfa romeo, $$$$$$, alanlee, ebox and maybe a couple more here and there...

If you ask why so many, then I will say most gals these days have 3-4 lines...
correct but not all gals from other stable are from you too, still have few reputable okts ard here. Even if u monopolies in dome2, i can still.go HC, thai stables n G land....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1