The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2013, 01:20 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
LongTorpedo is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Sad sad day. Thread on lousy FL to avoid n recommended FL killed

Tried EE under Bro Shanghaifun (previously called Tina under Bro Simone) and she's my worst bonk of the year. She is really quite fat. If not for her height, she can be considered RSAF. When she sat on the bed, can clearly see 1 BIG spare tyre around her waist. Her 2 boobs are big, but saggy, and CANNOT suck and play too much.

GFE is negative. Commercial feel is 101%. No hugging, no chat, went in, she just flip off her 1 piece dress and she's wearing nothing inside. It feels just like a meat trade. No shower together, and she's a smoker, so expect some ciggy breath.

Once on the bed, she immediately lay down her terms... no kissing, no painting. WTF... felt like cheated. Trying to have sex with her is a nightmare, as she's the totally unwilling party. Ask her to BJ 1 more time, she straight away show her Fuck face. Wow, completely lose my mood. Stopped her f-service, washed myself, paid and left, all within 20mins.

Thinking back, should have just throw $50 on the floor instead of full amount. Advertisement said she's 90后内衣摸特. I suspect she was...5 yrs ago. But now, she looks more like Michellin Tyre model...
Old 17-08-2013, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 20
simone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTorpedo View Post
Tried EE under Bro Shanghaifun (previously called Tina under Bro Simone) and she's my worst bonk of the year. She is really quite fat. If not for her height, she can be considered RSAF. When she sat on the bed, can clearly see 1 BIG spare tyre around her waist. Her 2 boobs are big, but saggy, and CANNOT suck and play too much.

GFE is negative. Commercial feel is 101%. No hugging, no chat, went in, she just flip off her 1 piece dress and she's wearing nothing inside. It feels just like a meat trade. No shower together, and she's a smoker, so expect some ciggy breath.

Once on the bed, she immediately lay down her terms... no kissing, no painting. WTF... felt like cheated. Trying to have sex with her is a nightmare, as she's the totally unwilling party. Ask her to BJ 1 more time, she straight away show her Fuck face. Wow, completely lose my mood. Stopped her f-service, washed myself, paid and left, all within 20mins.

Thinking back, should have just throw $50 on the floor instead of full amount. Advertisement said she's 90后内衣摸特. I suspect she was...5 yrs ago. But now, she looks more like Michellin Tyre model...
☜☞ FYI. I have accepted her under my care again with the same conditions laid down during her last trip.

1) better attitude ( which doesn't neccesarily include hugging ). If she is going to have the same kind of ya-ya attitude. I will again remove her thread

2) she was a lingerie model before. Turned michellin tire model due to drinking. But she has shed most of her rubber. If any gal who has F cups + non saggy. Confirm fake. With boobs like hers, not considered saggy at all. Unless u are a bug fan of the silicone.

3) cut down on her smoking + NO smoking just before any appt( even though its also non of my f%#king biz. All for the sake of non-smokers

4) stop all the skiving nonsense and show some quality service which comsumers here deserve

Any ridiculously bad FRs would result in another thread deletion. ☜☞
for all this... I believe she deserve another chance

Cheers
Old 17-08-2013, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
fulp70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTorpedo View Post

Michellin Tyre model? Is it the type character?
Old 17-08-2013, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

marked good day bros
Old 17-08-2013, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 13
KingJulien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclecock View Post
thanks bro simone for clarification and correcting things. might just give those melons a chance.
I believe in giving second chances, so how about the time lost and money wasted not forgetting the frustration we got when getting time and time again for those bad FLs?

WHO give us the chance?

If this bad practice was not happening in the 1st place, then the FLs will not have the thinking that all sillypore guys are so desperate and money is easily conned from us. Dont u think so....
Old 17-08-2013, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 20
simone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJulien View Post
I believe in giving second chances, so how about the time lost and money wasted not forgetting the frustration we got when getting time and time again for those bad FLs?

WHO give us the chance?

If this bad practice was not happening in the 1st place, then the FLs will not have the thinking that all sillypore guys are so desperate and money is easily conned from us. Dont u think so....
☜☞ since we r on the topic of time being lost. I might as well tell you that recent trends of " clients " booking FLs and often end up aeroplaning them. The highest hit was 9 times a day ( FL named gigi ) so is that time wasted? Not to mentioned that FL named KITTY who text me yesterday nite saying ( 有个客人找我两个钟。做两次不给钱还打人 )。 So you think that PRCs should be the ones being stupid? The only diff btw you and the FL now is you get to spit out all your discontent here ; which goes on and on and on. ... My suggestion if i were you. Give up FL totally if you have zero confidence . Hope U are able find better use for your hard earned money elsewhere.

Cheers☜☞
Old 17-08-2013, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 16
avfan is a glorious beacon of lightavfan is a glorious beacon of lightavfan is a glorious beacon of lightavfan is a glorious beacon of lightavfan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sporeknight76 View Post
Lastly, i hav noticed a great increase in price over past 1 2year. Easy easy 100/1/1 wif rm. A normal worker take home aft cpf, own necessity, giv parents/wife/children, i don think we hav much left. There r times when FL asking 100/2/2, 120/2/2. They r quite gd, svc gd. But nw??? I heard a few FL say 1 mth they easy easy 10k.

Those were the good old days, a period when we bring them to transit hotels was w/o a hassle.. after the 2-ic thing and the use of Room Included, everything start to spiral down.. Also, in the past ctcs (or even their face pic) were given thru PMs.. only those true genuine cheongters will be given by reputable TS.. bcuz the FLs knew by doing so they will hv limited customer base, so they will try their best to give good service in order to retain rtf bros or get more new customers..

Unlike nowadays where their ctcs and face pics were splashed openly everywhere, all the more they dun give a hoot cuz anybody can look for them now..

If u can still rmber during the era of dandan/feifei (ah shui), binger/lulu/lisa (simone), apple (petrolheadsg), bingbing (babysitter) etc etc, where we got hear so many horror stories like now.. Coupled wif their fantastic damage discount deals (eg. binger was charging 90/1/1 or mere 140/2/2; tats just $50 more for a full extra hour of fun and shot) how can they not hv so many rtf bros or new customers keep returning for them..

Sadly, nowadays most OKTs or FLs dun understd that trend anymore.. they confidently assume even wif bad service and ridiculous damages, customers will still look for them (esp for those carrot heads)..

Tats why I really miss the good old days.. where some reputable TS or some FLs knows the importance of providing good service and great pricing deals, which in turn will benefit we cheonging bros.. not to mention, the FLs themselves will hv a booming business.. win-win situation..

IF oni the current batch of FLs can follow their predecessor mindset and example, i'll be definitely back to my FR writing board again.. as I used to do in the past..

Nowadays when I come in SBF, its just like reading horror stories and sagas nia..
Old 17-08-2013, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 11
Dixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJulien View Post
I believe in giving second chances, WHO give us the chance?
Bro, share your sentiment. The level of frustration is indescribable in terms of anticipation, expectation and so on. For bros who have business/job commitment, the time wasted by a lousy FL is a big deal. Me included.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simone View Post
☜☞ I might as well tell you that recent trends of " clients " booking FLs and often end up aeroplaning them. The highest hit was 9 times a day ( FL named gigi ) so is that time wasted?

Cheers☜☞
Bro, true. I heard from my regular FLs how they frequently kena aeroplaned by customers and hence they resort to the practices of taking bookings in 30 minute slots (in case a customer doesn't turn up). But this may not be fair to the genuine customers. I have been a loyal customers of bro simone (if you are the original one) for many years and you are probably a couple of "trustable" left. So I believe it.

Having said that, again, please focus on bad/lousy FLs. Let's us not getting into each other nerves. Peace to all.
Old 17-08-2013, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 16
avfan is a glorious beacon of lightavfan is a glorious beacon of lightavfan is a glorious beacon of lightavfan is a glorious beacon of lightavfan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
☜☞ since we r on the topic of time being lost. I might as well tell you that recent trends of " clients " booking FLs and often end up aeroplaning them. The highest hit was 9 times a day ( FL named gigi ) so is that time wasted? Not to mentioned that FL named KITTY who text me yesterday nite saying ( 有个客人找我两个钟。做两次不给钱还打人 ).Cheers☜☞

any chance if maybe can like in the past give ctc thru pm..? at least can filter and will minimize those "un-genuine" customers..

wif FL no. posted openly, any ginnas can pull such prank easily..
Old 17-08-2013, 11:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Charm83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hs anyone tried elin in chewy fruit.co?
Old 17-08-2013, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 13
KingJulien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
☜☞ since we r on the topic of time being lost. I might as well tell you that recent trends of " clients " booking FLs and often end up aeroplaning them. The highest hit was 9 times a day ( FL named gigi ) so is that time wasted? Not to mentioned that FL named KITTY who text me yesterday nite saying ( 有个客人找我两个钟。做两次不给钱还打人 )。 So you think that PRCs should be the ones being stupid? The only diff btw you and the FL now is you get to spit out all your discontent here ; which goes on and on and on. ... My suggestion if i were you. Give up FL totally if you have zero confidence . Hope U are able find better use for your hard earned money elsewhere.

Cheers☜☞

Alright la so u saying we deserve it lor. Also I never said they should be the ones who should be stupid, AND I also think they should not be deserved to be stupid also, they also having hard earned money. Read on my post again. For normal shopping other than FL, we can lodge complaints about the poor services, but once we done with poor bonking session, beside posting our frustration here, we are in the situation whereby we could still happen to go to the same gal with same fu*k up service where she could have change name and number n with diff OKTs.
Old 17-08-2013, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 14
ALfa Romeo is a splendid one to beholdALfa Romeo is a splendid one to beholdALfa Romeo is a splendid one to beholdALfa Romeo is a splendid one to beholdALfa Romeo is a splendid one to beholdALfa Romeo is a splendid one to beholdALfa Romeo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Cheers☜☞
Bro, Relax.. nowadays Fighter pilots is the "IN" thing. They will book 3-4 FL same time. They will confirm all apointments. Time come they will go find the one they wish but dont even bother to inform the rest

One of my girls Yesterday got fly aeroplane at 1.30pm, 7.30pm & 9.30pm.

The best part is the 7.30pm at 6plus say on the way, on the way. at 7pm say traffic jam. at 7.15pm say will be late, earliest can reach 8pm. imagine Singapore so small, u need a hr plus to go a location?

Tell yr girls do like what i advise all my girls to do.. Put a "fly aeroplane name" to those nos that love to fly and if they call or sms to make appointment, just tell your girls to tell such pilots to do fly kite
Old 17-08-2013, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 15
sporeknight76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysporeknight76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by avfan View Post
any chance if maybe can like in the past give ctc thru pm..? at least can filter and will minimize those "un-genuine" customers..

wif FL no. posted openly, any ginnas can pull such prank easily..
But bro, if want to go bk tat times ctc only given thru PMs, the FL will hav less customers definitely. Do u thin they will still charge the same price nw? 100/1/1 120/1/1???

Y ctcs given openly, is purely wider range of customers base. Simple s tat. Nwadays to pay for such high price for a bonk, the cheonging bros here hav taken extra measures to make sure the gers fit their expectations. Nwadays bros hav a few gers on standby in case the ger turn out to b "horror". Everybody nw waiting for gd FR b4 deciding the nxt target.
Old 17-08-2013, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2544 / Power: 20
steroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclecock View Post
thanks bro simone for clarification and correcting things. might just give those melons a chance.
Not many F cup in the market so give her a chance, I am going to try her next week and will post my genuine FR regardless good or bad. I wun give fake FR one just genuine feedback .
Old 17-08-2013, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
linktoikea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by min84433 View Post
I only wanted to know who to avoid and who to go for. I really don't want to waste my money on sub standard FL. This is bad?? I think at the end of the day, maybe all brother have to help each other. Found any bad FL should just share at the main thread, who care whether the FL come here with a big loan. We have been carrot cake to them for a long time, one FL told me that her friends just do fast job because Singaporean are stupid to pay even when they do sub standard job so why need to give full 1 hour.

One Bad FL one main thread.... then admin will be very busy deleting all of them. This forum look like one that is run by the government... cannot talk sense to us, delete it... Hope linktoikea will consolidate all picture and put up one thread once a while...
Bro, funny so far no Samster post any picture, if no pictures how to consolidate???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1