The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-10-2015, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockettham81 View Post
I won't want to eleborate here too much. The MLs are not so stupid to give themselves away so easily to the MIB just by texting or calling.
It is not easy being a WLs especially when they do not have much education in the first place. Time management and PR skills are definitely not their forte.

With stiff competition, i doubt many will have the ability to be cautious. They don't have many call to begin with ....

I told my kaki, if you are truly concern and appreciate the WLs, book multiple session to limit her exposure and at the same time give her some rest
Old 15-10-2015, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
corps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

AV is still hardworking today. Cheongsters, always keep lookout and watch your backs.
Old 15-10-2015, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
TinML777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So jialat......
Old 15-10-2015, 12:43 PM
Samster

How u know?
Old 15-10-2015, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
moon is alright, she will be going home today.
Wish her all the best
Old 15-10-2015, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 20
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by corps View Post
AV is still hardworking today. Cheongsters, always keep lookout and watch your backs.
No point watching your back... blue men, especially plainclothes are not easy to spot.. and don't walk behind and follow you into the condo better to just (1) avoid hdbs and (2) cooperate fully if sway sway kenna
Old 15-10-2015, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Chelsea9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Operation still on.
Old 15-10-2015, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Previously when I visited moon I noticed this plain clothes chap hanging around sitting at the sofa near the lift and I have seen him a few times. When I went out I saw some others also around there. I think they been monitoring closely.
Old 15-10-2015, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
moon is alright, she will be going home today.
Sad all the best to her.
Old 15-10-2015, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 12
Manomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
Sad all the best to her.
Sigh! Told her so many time, must be careful, don't overwork, don't get booking so frequent, esp her building, where the atas pple will surely complain!!!

Told her to take a short break, go enjoy SG for a few days, but she preferred to ride on her popularity tide and make more!

Really a very nice gal, no complains on her services and characters, wish her all the best, and should have earn enough to pursue her dream back home, now kanna deported, prob the next time we see her will be 2 years away...
Old 15-10-2015, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SteveSh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone tried the new stable Alecia? Please share your experience leh~
Old 15-10-2015, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
crafter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any one know if yuko from ltd stay alone?
Wanted to try moon but too late for me
Old 15-10-2015, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by crafter View Post
Any one know if yuko from ltd stay alone?
Wanted to try moon but too late for me
No.........

Zara
Old 15-10-2015, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockettham81 View Post
I won't want to eleborate here too much. The MLs are not so stupid to give themselves away so easily to the MIB just by texting or calling.
I don't want to debate a moot point but seriously, how difficult is it for the MIB to learn the working address of a ML/FL or other WL?

Pick up the phone or handphone, dial or text the number given in the OKT's website, tell the WL that you saw her introduction on the OKT's website and that you want to engage her service. Ask her if she is available at a particular time. Ask her where her working place is. In all cases I have encountered, the WL will give you a general landmark, say a particular building, road, a petrol kiosk or other place and will ask you to call her when you get to that particular address. So, you go to that particular address at the appointed time and call the WL. You will then be given instructions on how to get to her exact working address. Honestly, how difficult can that be?

There are one or two MLs that I encountered who spied on me when I was crossing the road, walking in a particular direction, etc. They did that from the window of their working unit, but I have never been turned away, not even when it was the first time that I engaged the ML's services. Perhaps I don't look like a MIB but then again, how do you know who is a MIB and who is not, if not in uniform? And, if the MIB are really out to nab any particular WL, do you think any precaution taken by the WL will prevent her capture? I encountered two WLs who operated out of HDB premises. I know that one has RTC and the other is no longer featured in the OKT's website. They took absolutely no precautions when guiding me to their working units, even though it was the first time that I engaged their services.

Even if the MIB do not nab the WL the first time, what is to prevent them from raiding the working place at a separate time? Can the WLs afford to change working places that often?

Perhaps I have said too much but I don't think anything that I have said is wrong. At the end of the day, the MLs, FLs or other WLs are here to work. They know they have a limited time frame to make as much money as possible and most of them are prepared to throw caution to the wind. If they do not want to exercise caution, then we as mongers must exercise caution, not only for our own sake but for the sake of the these MLs, FLs and other WLs. If you want to play, must also play smart lah.

For me, I stay away from HDB premises and try to stay away from high risk areas. I also try to stay away from visiting WLs, ie, those that come to Singapore on social visit passes. I tend to look for the localised WLs, ie those that are PRs. I suppose, if caught with my pants down, the fact that the lady is a PR might be a mitigating factor (but I stand corrected and shall be grateful if brothers who are in the know can comment).
Old 15-10-2015, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by corps View Post
If av not hardworking,how ica meet quota and approve other girl frm coming in? Some people you just cannot blacklist and is up to her to keep her counterparts safe.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1